over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBAs in Contest Prep-Carb question

THis was said by Mac"Serge Nubret would agree with you too, and he had one of the greatest physiques ever imo. Your pic shows that its possible to look great without protein supplements, awesome abs

"Originally Posted by PHIL HERNON
Hold on...........do you remember when he was in the hospital lately.......and from what? Do you really want to say this?? Maybe you arent privy to what I know.......unless you know him presonally

Originally Posted by kdtl61
So are you saying Serge current condition has something to do with whole well balanced foods vers fake engineered foods? We are all interested to see the connection.

I was just asking the connection WTF? Maybe you are protected by HIPA. You brought it all up. Kinda cool building a mountain out of a mole hill. You do that often when others share their opinons and experences?

hahahhaha

THis was said by Mac"Serge Nubret would agree with you too, and he had one of the greatest physiques ever imo. Your pic shows that its possible to look great without protein supplements, awesome abs

"Originally Posted by PHIL HERNON
Hold on...........do you remember when he was in the hospital lately.......and from what? Do you really want to say this?? Maybe you arent privy to what I know.......unless you know him presonally

Originally Posted by kdtl61
So are you saying Serge current condition has something to do with whole well balanced foods vers fake engineered foods? We are all interested to see the connection.

I was just asking the connection WTF? Maybe you are protected by HIPA. You brought it all up. Kinda cool building a mountain out of a mole hill. You do that often when others share their opinons and experences?

You want to keep avoiding the questions presented to you dont you.....if I were you I would avoid it also.......you will only expose the foolishiviiidity of your comments.

KDTl61.....Did you want to respond to this mans post or would you rather not?

Sure I would but guess what we both have our opinions.

He can post up the science that proves me wrong. Some how I feel real strong no one is going into a show looking anywhere their best drinking shakes. Take all the Bevely guys lean and stringy. Yes, natural but to me there body reflects every other meal being engineered food

Can't believe the battle we are having over this topic. Heck who needs to do any prep work grab a shake and go. Wait they are ment to supplement our diets not replace them. I believe the MFG of the product put that on there packaging.

hhahahahaha

Sure I would but guess what we both have our opinions.

He can post up the science that proves me wrong. Some how I feel real strong no one is going into a show looking anywhere their best drinking shakes. Take all the Bevely guys lean and stringy. Yes, natural but to me there body reflects every other meal being engineered food

Can't believe the battle we are having over this topic. Heck who needs to do any prep work grab a shake and go. Wait they are ment to supplement our diets not replace them. I believe the MFG of the product put that on there packaging.

" The Bears are who we thought they were" Do your thing man.........

You posted this........for whatever reason.........good job..........now, you say whole foods, I say engineered foods..........you say you do winstrol,other AAS, etc.....I say why, if you are so natural and old school......I would like to see REAL PICTURES of yourself.....show me the whole foods way.????

I posted to try to see what the connection to him and this conversation. None is what I gathered. You read more into each word written dont you? Like it's some kind of attack. I said whole foods is the best nutrition for pre comp. Sure there can be shakes along the way. But in the end the diet is best with whole foods. What, I can't have that opinon? Never said anything about being natural. I have enjoyed many of the same contest prep goodies as you. I saw a post just today of someone talking about your tag line "show me the pic" No problem I will do that. There is a mini one with each post. I don;t think I can go grab and past them here, Trust me you wont be talking shit about where are they. They will be 4%, condom skin, full and hard as fuck. Hey, thanks for asking.

I woke up this morning and my thread was madness!

I had a strange feeling that typing "LBA" in another thread title would cause madness to ensue once again. Thanks for the advice guys...I think I'm going to try the LBAs, but I'm going to use a bit less than I had planned to test the waters, so as to not do anything too drastic this far along.

just want to make sure that i understand this correctly.....so, the protein in LBAs are 10X as bio available and the carbs dont count at all in your daily intake? :rolleyes:

hahahhahaaha

I posted to try to see what the connection to him and this conversation. None is what I gathered. You read more into each word written dont you? Like it's some kind of attack. I said whole foods is the best nutrition for pre comp. Sure there can be shakes along the way. But in the end the diet is best with whole foods. What, I can't have that opinon? Never said anything about being natural. I have enjoyed many of the same contest prep goodies as you. I saw a post just today of someone talking about your tag line "show me the pic" No problem I will do that. There is a mini one with each post. I don;t think I can go grab and past them here, Trust me you wont be talking shit about where are they. They will be 4%, condom skin, full and hard as fuck. Hey, thanks for asking.

Yea, you past them here

No.......

just want to make sure that i understand this correctly.....so, the protein in LBAs are 10X as bio available and the carbs dont count at all in your daily intake? :rolleyes:

This is what it meant..........your LEGS are non existant and your TRICEPS simply dont count towards your arm underdevelopment because your brain is frozen and similar in size and shape to a d-bol tab.

This is what it meant..........your LEGS are non existant and your TRICEPS simply dont count towards your arm underdevelopment because your brain is frozen and similar in size and shape to a d-bol tab.

LoL.....

hahahahahahha

yea, they are non existant

Because....

Uh...no disrespect to Johnny Smiles, but why would he not count those carbs???

every other meal is LBAs for me.
i have carbs with every solid meal but none with liquid meals as they are already in the LBAs. BUT the carbs that are in LBAs have little to no impact IMO.
the solid food i eat is all counted. LBA meals i don't really worry about the carbs in em.

that is what i meant.-JS

Last edited:
dont count the "carbs" in lba's, its from glycerine no impact on bg

dont count the "carbs" in lba's, its from glycerine no impact on bg

This is what I don't understand. Ok, glycerin has no impact on blood glucose. Even so, a gram of glycerin still contains the same number of calories per gram as any sugar or other carbohydrate. Why would I not count these calories? Surely they aren't negated by the fact that glycerin isn't going to raise blood glucose and affect my insulin level.

This is what I don't understand. Ok, glycerin has no impact on blood glucose. Even so, a gram of glycerin still contains the same number of calories per gram as any sugar or other carbohydrate. Why would I not count these calories? Surely they aren't negated by the fact that glycerin isn't going to raise blood glucose and affect my insulin level.

go to this post... http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...g-video-series-insulin-dr-scott-connelly.html
i can guarantee your answer in inside this video series

Kdtl61, a tip from a friendly guy: when you're stating a personal opinion that is not backed by any logic or science whatsoever, state it lightly as an opinion.

See, wording is really important when it's text communication. If I had to guess, I'd say the reason this turned into an argument was because of the original delivery of your "opinion."

The sooner you go to all whole foods the better you will look.

;)

I think LBA's are making my dick bigger !!

Kdtl61, a tip from a friendly guy: when you're stating a personal opinion that is not backed by any logic or science whatsoever, state it lightly as an opinion.

See, wording is really important when it's text communication. If I had to guess, I'd say the reason this turned into an argument was because of the original delivery of your "opinion."

;)

AMEN brother. Does "make a mountain out of a mole hill come to mind?". Still trying to post pic ugg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131