over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

Change of plan. I was working till 5am last night and got up fairly early so just a bit felt off today. I don't like going to the gym unless I know I can put 100% into things so I didn't today. So I will start the LGD pre workout 2moro. Ajdos I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

Change of plan. I was working till 5am last night and got up fairly early so just a bit felt off today. I don't like going to the gym unless I know I can put 100% into things so I didn't today. So I will start the LGD pre workout 2moro. Ajdos I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

Damn-again-Ill clear it now.

Is there any information regarding how long it takes to 'kick in' and start seeing results? Just curious.

I'm actually about to end my 12 week tren cycle and I thought this could be a nice addition to my 300mg test-e cruise until my next blast in a couple of months.

Is there any information regarding how long it takes to 'kick in' and start seeing results? Just curious.

I'm actually about to end my 12 week tren cycle and I thought this could be a nice addition to my 300mg test-e cruise until my next blast in a couple of months.

I think it is pretty much instant. Like with anything it will build up but effects should be seen within a few days and build up over the weeks. I started my LGD today. Due to work (got home at 5am) it messed my sleeping pattern a bit. I took a large dose of peps pre bed and basically woke up feeling like I had hibernated.

Anyway I missed the gym but thought I would start so dosed 5mg. I definitely felt it within an hour. It could be unrelated but I had a very mild headache for about 10 mins. I never get headaches and I hadn't taken anything else so it may have been the LGD. You should never go by side effects but if anything that is a good thing. I always find I feel the things that work best more than things that don't perform. That goes for aas or peps or anything. If it is strong your body should react even if that reaction is mild. So that could be anything from increased libido, tiredness, facial flushing, nausea etc. I definitely felt it but obviously will have to wait a few weeks to access it's effectiveness.

I will dose 5mg 2moro before I train :)

You are starting at 5mg, do you plan on going any higher, I have read some other peoples info and see a varied amount of dosing.

You are starting at 5mg, do you plan on going any higher, I have read some other peoples info and see a varied amount of dosing.

I will go up to 10mg after a few days and see how I am with that dose. I may try 15mg if I need to. I may even try 20mg :D I only have 1 bottle though so won't go too high too soon and will order more if I like this first bottle.

I will go up to 10mg after a few days and see how I am with that dose. I may try 15mg if I need to. I may even try 20mg :D I only have 1 bottle though so won't go too high too soon and will order more if I like this first bottle.

bro, any update on this?

5 mg worked for me but am a female...

and what is best, you will not lose the muscles you have gained after a run of lgd4033!!

bro, any update on this?

yes, would like to know as well

I stopped everything and then restarted. But I am now saving the LGD-4033 for a few weeks time. I am taking 3-MHD and MK-677 now so thought it would be overkill and I wanted to be able to gauge what is doing what. I loved the LGD though so will restart it after my holiday.

and what is best, you will not lose the muscles you have gained after a run of lgd4033!!

How long were you on?

How long have you been off?

How did you dose it?

Thanks!

I just ordered Superior LGD-4033 today. I'll start it Wednesday.
I currently running the S-4. I love it but got stupid on dosing at 100-150mg per day and after a couple weeks everything white looked yellow and I had trouble seeing at night. So, I stopped for two weeks and my vision is perfect again. White looks white. I just started it up again yesterday but only 50mg per day preworkout, I have read 50mg will not causes sides so time will tell.

With LGD-4033 I'm going to either start at 5mg or 10mg per day.
What do you guys recommend on dosing, knowing I'm extreme in what I do?

I just ordered Superior LGD-4033 today. I'll start it Wednesday.
I currently running the S-4. I love it but got stupid on dosing at 100-150mg per day and after a couple weeks everything white looked yellow and I had trouble seeing at night. So, I stopped for two weeks and my vision is perfect again. White looks white. I just started it up again yesterday but only 50mg per day preworkout, I have read 50mg will not causes sides so time will tell.

With LGD-4033 I'm going to either start at 5mg or 10mg per day.
What do you guys recommend on dosing, knowing I'm extreme in what I do?

Start at 5mg for a few days and up by approx. 1mg ed till you get to 10mg and stay there for a bit. If you want to up again then go up 1mg again ed till you get to 15mg. I felt sick when I jumped from 5mg to 10mg in 1 day.

Start at 5mg for a few days and up by approx. 1mg ed till you get to 10mg and stay there for a bit. If you want to up again then go up 1mg again ed till you get to 15mg. I felt sick when I jumped from 5mg to 10mg in 1 day.

Damn! I definitely don't want to get sick. I finally feel great and want to keep it going. Hahaha Thank you for the heads up. I'll start with 5 mg a day and see what I feel in terms of results, then slowly go up if I think it's necessary.

Started LGD at 1mg/day and have moved up to 5/mg day.

Only sides I notice are more whiteheads/tiny pimples... (but cant even claim that to the LGD) and I feel like I could rip off a car door pretty easily since moving to 5mg/ed.

Also running Ipam/CJCnodac between 200-600mcg 2-4x a day , and armoasin at 9-12mg eod/e3d. (Had serious HPTA shutdown this year from other medical/stress related issues, in the final stages of getting the boys back...)

Never messed with gear, first time injecting with peptides.

Bluesky seems legit.

Started LGD at 1mg/day and have moved up to 5/mg day.

Only sides I notice are more whiteheads/tiny pimples... (but cant even claim that to the LGD) and I feel like I could rip off a car door pretty easily since moving to 5mg/ed.

Also running Ipam/CJCnodac between 200-600mcg 2-4x a day , and armoasin at 9-12mg eod/e3d. (Had serious HPTA shutdown this year from other medical/stress related issues, in the final stages of getting the boys back...)

Never messed with gear, first time injecting with peptides.

Bluesky seems legit.

A couple guys on another forum are telling me to just jump up to 10mg LGD-4033 right from the get go but I'm starting tren today so I think I'll start at 5mg to make sure I don't get too much rage.

Does anyone know if this raised blood pressure or hematocrit? I've very prone to this.

A couple guys on another forum are telling me to just jump up to 10mg LGD-4033 right from the get go but I'm starting tren today so I think I'll start at 5mg to make sure I don't get too much rage.

The way I look at it say you start at 5mg and move up to 10mg that could be 1 week and no sickness etc. You may be fine starting at 10mg but it just takes away the chance you react bad. You will probably be on 20mg a day in 2 weeks but start at 5mg and move up imo :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131