over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

This is Day 5 on the S4 preworkout at 50 mg. I'm getting a hell of an arm pump right now. It's really kicking in. I do notice a slight yellow tint to things this evening. Tomorrow I start LGD-4033 at 5mg.

I just took my first dose of LGD-4033. I took approximately 6mg and held it under my tongue for a couple minutes to let the grain alcohol fully pull it into my bloodstream sublingually. The way I know it has been fully absorbed under my tongue is that after a few minutes the alcohol taste is gone.

Tonight I train chest . I'll take my 50mg of S-4 preworkout with my tadalafil.

Last edited:
I just took my first dose of LGD-4033. I took approximately 6mg and held it under my tongue for a couple minutes to let the grain alcohol fully pull it into my bloodstream sublingually. The way I know it has been fully absorbed under my tongue is that after a few minutes the alcohol taste is gone.

Tonight I train chest . I'll take my 50mg of S-4 preworkout with my tadalafil.

Good stuff. Give the LGD a few days to build up. It gives great results but for me in a subtle way. It wasn't like taking slin pre workout so you go fuck me :eek: It will be ideal for your goals... dry hard muscle and fatloss.

Good stuff. Give the LGD a few days to build up. It gives great results but for me in a subtle way. It wasn't like taking slin pre workout so you go fuck me :eek: It will be ideal for your goals... dry hard muscle and fatloss.

My strength is way up on chest right now.
I'm amped too.

I bought a bottle of Superior LGD-4033 for my friend and his girlfriend. I had him take 5mg preworkout and she took 2.5mg. I had them hold it under their tongue for a few minutes until all alcohol taste was gone to guarantee full sublingual absorption. They both said the pump was insane and they could have trained forever but had to get their kids out of the day care room.

I bought a bottle of Superior LGD-4033 for my friend and his girlfriend. I had him take 5mg preworkout and she took 2.5mg. I had them hold it under their tongue for a few minutes until all alcohol taste was gone to guarantee full sublingual absorption. They both said the pump was insane and they could have trained forever but had to get their kids out of the day care room.

I need to get on this asap. Just gonna give my body a little more rest :eek::(:D

I ended up taking 10mg LGD-4933 today along with 50mg S-4.
I feel great and slightly more aggressive. Haha I feel
like tearing shit up! :D

I ended up taking 10mg LGD-4933 today along with 50mg S-4.
I feel great and slightly more aggressive. Haha I feel
like tearing shit up! :D

I knew it wouldn't be long. Yes this stuff definitely increases aggression. I would stay at 10mg for a week and see how that dose treats you.

I knew it wouldn't be long. Yes this stuff definitely increases aggression. I would stay at 10mg for a week and see how that dose treats you.

Elvia , I'm so much more aggressive from the LGD. It's a good thing I have kratom to chill me out. I prefer being very nice to everyone.

Elvia , I'm so much more aggressive from the LGD. It's a good thing I have kratom to chill me out. I prefer being very nice to everyone.

JJ it always seems that you are a very nice person...but I know what you mean. When taking certain compounds it is sometimes very hard to be a nice! Luckily I have a wife that let's me know when I'm not! Lol

I am curious has anyone on here used 20mg and over of LGD-4033?

Does anyone know if this can cause your hematocrit to rise?

I am curious has anyone on here used 20mg and over of LGD-4033?

I took 10-12mg today and will take more before I lift weights tonight. I'm very aggressive and confrontational today. It's over powering the kratom which usually makes me extremely kind and sensitive. Today, even on kratom, I want to stir shit up. I'm going to see if I can nap and readjust my attitude. I don't like being a prick. It makes me feel guilty after the fact.

I look great today though. More vascular and full. These SARMS are crazy in the sense that they are safer than AAS and target skeletal muscle but they are just are strong as AAS without a doubt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 4,643
I took 10-12mg today and will take more before I lift weights tonight. I'm very aggressive and confrontational today. It's over powering the kratom which usually makes me extremely kind and sensitive. Today, even on kratom, I want to stir shit up. I'm going to see if I can nap and readjust my attitude. I don't like being a prick. It makes me feel guilty after the fact.

I look great today though. More vascular and full. These SARMS are crazy in the sense that they are safer than AAS and target skeletal muscle but they are just are strong as AAS without a doubt.

You are making my cruise very hard :naughty:;):D

any reason not to use this on a cruise?

Non at all. But when I am on a cruise I prefer to literally take nothing. I am on 150mg test per week and some mk-677 and that's it. I should mention 0.1mg prami per night too. But I tend to stay away from any hormonal aids. Some cruises are different and I would add the likes of LGD or even slin. But this cruise is after a holiday to Ibiza and lots of oral usage (avar, winny, dbol) so I just want to be fairly healthy for a period of time.

I think all the SARMS listed would be perfect for guys cruising wanting to hold or build muscle. Obviously I need to add there is TRT and there are bodybuilder cruises :D

Last edited:
Non at all. But when I am on a cruise I prefer to literally take nothing. I am on 150mg test per week and some mk-677 and that's it. I should mention 0.1mg prami per night too. But I tend to stay away from any hormonal aids. Some cruises are different and I would add the likes of LGD or even slin. But this cruise is after a holiday to Ibiza and lots of oral usage (avar, winny, dbol) so I just want to be fairly healthy for a period of time.

I think all the SARMS listed would be perfect for guys cruising wanting to hold or build muscle. Obviously I need to add there is TRT and there are bodybuilder cruises :D

understood.

Thanks.

The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of "LGD-4033", a novel nonsteroidal oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men.

AuthorsBasaria S, et al. Show all Journal
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013 Jan;68(1):87-95. doi: 10.1093/gerona/gls078. Epub 2012 Mar 28.

ABSTRACT

BACKGROUND: Concerns about potential adverse effects of testosterone on prostate have motivated the development of selective androgen receptor modulators that display tissue-selective activation of androgenic signaling. "LGD-4033", a novel nonsteroidal, oral selective androgen receptor modulator, binds androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity. Objectives. To evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and effects of ascending doses of "LGD-4033" administered daily for 21 days on lean body mass, muscle strength, stair-climbing power, and sex hormones.

METHODS: In this placebo-controlled study, 76 healthy men (21-50 years) were randomized to placebo or 0.1, 0.3, or 1.0 mg "LGD-4033" daily for 21 days. Blood counts, chemistries, lipids, prostate-specific antigen, electrocardiogram, hormones, lean and fat mass, and muscle strength were measured during and for 5 weeks after intervention.

RESULTS: "LGD-4033" was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose. "LGD-4033" had a long elimination half-life and dose-proportional accumulation upon multiple dosing. "LGD-4033" administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

CONCLUSIONS:"LGD-4033" was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.

5mg regularly doesn't make me feel aggressive at all. I'm also using S4 with it along with CJC DAC and IGF. No AAS currently.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws