over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

I am taking a few things so in no way am I attributing my recent training to LGD but I have to say the combo I am using now is giving me the best workouts ever. LGD has increased my aggression, inj adrol my pumps/fullness and caffeine for my drive and energy. Training could not be better (apart from not being able to squat, stiff leg deadlift, bent over row etc etc etc):eek::D

I think LGD would make the perfect first cycle for many. You know the guys who are scared to inject :D

This would be me. But I am also concerned with eyesight issues since I already have eye issues from CSR.

I also have low test from secondary hypogonadism. Interested in trying the osta compound from IML before attempting lgd4033,

My endo has suggested I take clomid for the hypogonadism. Would it still make sense to take SARMS with clomid?

I welcome all comments/suggestions...

This would be me. But I am also concerned with eyesight issues since I already have eye issues from CSR.

I also have low test from secondary hypogonadism. Interested in trying the osta compound from IML before attempting lgd4033,

My endo has suggested I take clomid for the hypogonadism. Would it still make sense to take SARMS with clomid?

I welcome all comments/suggestions...

I think they could be a great combo. As you know clomid will increase your testosterone. Just keep your clomid at a reasonable dose (50mg per day should suffice). I haven't used osta but by the sounds of it that may be the best for you (s4 known for eye issues, lgd is quite strong etc).

I am thinking about running a cycle of this. I was looking at 5mg a day for 8 weeks. Any feedback would be appreciated. Interested in hearing from people who have already researched this.

I am thinking about running a cycle of this. I was looking at 5mg a day for 8 weeks. Any feedback would be appreciated. Interested in hearing from people who have already researched this.

Have you used anything in the past (aas peptides etc)? It is great stuff. I fully recommend it. For a natural it would be incredible and a great 1st cycle. For an advanced user I think it would be best used in a stack (test for example). I would recommend starting at 5mg per day but slowly moving up to 10mg per day.

Mk677 to lgd-4033

Just finished a cycle of AAS and pct'd with trip and clomid, also mk677. Been off cycle for 8 or 10 weeks. Looking to add LGD-4033. Has anyone had direct experience with it and how much did you take? I loved mk-677 and will be using the lgd to lead into my next cycle.

Any experience would be nice to hear others opinon

Just finished a cycle of AAS and pct'd with trip and clomid, also mk677. Been off cycle for 8 or 10 weeks. Looking to add LGD-4033. Has anyone had direct experience with it and how much did you take? I loved mk-677 and will be using the lgd to lead into my next cycle.

Any experience would be nice to hear others opinon

Google search LGD-4033 as loads of guys online have used it with great results. It's not as known on this site but seems to be getting more popular every week. If you use it start at 5mg and move up gradually to a max of about 15mg... whatever feels best for you. The most I have used was 10mg but plan to try 15mg next time I use it.

LGD and weight gain

I am trying the LGD and studies say it does NOT cause water retention due to the fact is does not aromitize but my weight is up quite a bit and i am FOR SURE retaining water.

No other compounds are being used.

My focus and strength are up in the gym. It really feels exactly the same as jumping on 500 mg of test.

Any thoughts?

I am trying the LGD and studies say it does NOT cause water retention due to the fact is does not aromitize but my weight is up quite a bit and i am FOR SURE retaining water.

No other compounds are being used.

My focus and strength are up in the gym. It really feels exactly the same as jumping on 500 mg of test.

Any thoughts?

It seems nearly every effective thing puts on some water. I was fine though. I put on a few pounds over a few weeks but became harder and more vascular. Everyone is different but this for me brought minimal water retention. The one big thing I noticed was increased aggression (in a good way). If it feels like 500mg test you know you are onto a winner. What dose are you using and for how long?

Received my LGD, but my dropper came with no numbers on it. How much in the dropper is 5MG? 10mg?

Received my LGD, but my dropper came with no numbers on it. How much in the dropper is 5MG? 10mg?

The dropper is 1.5ml.
1/3 of dropper is 5mg
2/3 of dropper is 10mg
I believe there are 30 drops per ml if you want to count drops but I just pull out 1/3 or 2/3 depending in my daily dose.

OK cool..thanks for that.

How are you getting on?

I am on a very low dosed cycle now just whilst I get back into the gym. Just using 40mg test p per day but feeling great. I still have my bottle of LGD so I think I will restart it at 5mg pre workout to give me a good boost :)

LGD and BP

I've been on LGD for about two weeks. It seems to increase my BP slightly. Is this a common side effect?

I've been on LGD for about two weeks. It seems to increase my BP slightly. Is this a common side effect?

Yes it can do for some people. Just keep an eye on it like you are doing to make sure it doesn't go too high. How are you finding the LGD?

How are you getting on?

I am on a very low dosed cycle now just whilst I get back into the gym. Just using 40mg test p per day but feeling great. I still have my bottle of LGD so I think I will restart it at 5mg pre workout to give me a good boost :)

So far so good. First day used 5MG just to ramp up...then 10MG the last two days... all in the morning . Today was an off day training-wise...so I'll get on it tomorrow with arms and calves Mountaindog style. Sleeping good and no sides so far...I'm running this alongside my TRT dose of 200 Test Cyp.
I went sublingual and held it for 5 minutes before swallowing...hope that was enough. At my age (almost 50) I don't expect to break any PR's...but great intensity, full muscles and vascularity are certainly within reach.

Yes it can do for some people. Just keep an eye on it like you are doing to make sure it doesn't go too high. How are you finding the LGD?

It's actually working pretty well. I have put on about 4 solid lbs in three weeks. I have also been hungrier than usual. I've found that quality is important. This is my fourth time using LDG and the first three were a waste of time and money. I kept trying because of all the positive reviews. I finally found a good quality product and it seems to be working quite well so far. The only sides are slightly elevated BP and occasional insominia. The taste is pretty bad but I dilute it in water. I know I'm a wuss.

So far so good. First day used 5MG just to ramp up...then 10MG the last two days... all in the morning . Today was an off day training-wise...so I'll get on it tomorrow with arms and calves Mountaindog style. Sleeping good and no sides so far...I'm running this alongside my TRT dose of 200 Test Cyp.
I went sublingual and held it for 5 minutes before swallowing...hope that was enough. At my age (almost 50) I don't expect to break any PR's...but great intensity, full muscles and vascularity are certainly within reach.

Yeah it not like taking aas for the first time but I think you will be surprised how good this stuff is. I would take it ed even when not training... let it build up in your system.

It's actually working pretty well. I have put on about 4 solid lbs in three weeks. I have also been hungrier than usual. I've found that quality is important. This is my fourth time using LDG and the first three were a waste of time and money. I kept trying because of all the positive reviews. I finally found a good quality product and it seems to be working quite well so far. The only sides are slightly elevated BP and occasional insominia. The taste is pretty bad but I dilute it in water. I know I'm a wuss.

4 solid pounds in 3 weeks is great. That's better than 10 pounds of soft weight. If you can please try and hold it under your tongue for a few mins undiluted. It tastes like utter crap and burns but it will increase the absorption. When it burns too much just swirl it around your mouth and that should help. Keep me updated with your results.

It seems nearly every effective thing puts on some water. I was fine though. I put on a few pounds over a few weeks but became harder and more vascular. Everyone is different but this for me brought minimal water retention. The one big thing I noticed was increased aggression (in a good way). If it feels like 500mg test you know you are onto a winner. What dose are you using and for how long?

10 mg lGD ED moving up to 15 mg. Aggression strength up for sure and up about 6 pounds.
Using it to bridge a cycle. As soon as im done i am going to jump on DBOL deca and test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131