over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lobliner ripping Brad Castleberry a new one

Those orders are fake as shit lol, 1 of this, 1 of that, yea ok maybe this will fly with the "steroids are the devil" crowd but any user can see that this is flat out BS.

You need to have some balls to mock someone who looks way better than you. This is like Bostin Loyd mocking Kali Muscle.

The way I see it is they both are internet wannabees/ social media fame hungry people, likes, views etc. And how do they do that ? Here is an example.. Bostin bashes Rich - Rich bashes Bostin back and forth and then Paulmbo airs a ''special controversy episode'' on it for an hour nd everyone gets popularit, likes, views, hits and whatever other shit which goes with it lol

Mark is no saint himself mocking this kid (I do not even know who this kid is) . Mark does plenty of sitting and chatting bs to make his supp company popular. Thats how he has made tigerfitness popular. One word - ''Gimmicky marketing''. good for him. making good ££££££. Cant stand his voice though. Fucking loud gimmicky twat

I likes dave and his show a lot when he interviews JP Faux for example but not when he is doing this middle man sorting out crap between two rotten stinking assholes!

Last edited:
Those orders are fake as shit lol, 1 of this, 1 of that, yea ok maybe this will fly with the "steroids are the devil" crowd but any user can see that this is flat out BS.

I doubt they are fake at all. They were under contract and part of monthly payment was in "product" which had to be used that particular month. If these were fake Lobliner would've just laughed instead of actually admitting to actually crying over this. He didn't even really deny it outright, just said there's no proof he had the package in hand or used the products.

If they are fake just sue this fucker JohnnyBravo for defamation and lies... lol you know it's not going to happen.

Last edited:
I doubt they are fake at all. They were under contract and part of monthly payment was in "product" which had to be used that particular month. If these were fake Lobliner would've just laughed instead of actually admitting to actually crying over this. He didn't even really deny it outright, just said there's no proof he had the package in hand or used the products.

If they are fake just sue this fucker JohnnyBravo for defamation and lies... lol you know it's not going to happen.
Pretty funny they threw Larry's name into it. He doesn't give a shit and openly admits to being a user and what he's taken or takes lol

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Pretty funny they threw Larry's name into it. He doesn't give a shit and openly admits to being a user and what he's taken or takes lol

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app
I think Larry said he never used GH, maybe this is recent. None the less, kids freakier than all these guys. And that has nothing to do with the drugs.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You need to have some balls to mock someone who looks way better than you. This is like Bostin Loyd mocking Kali Muscle.

Bostin looks better on stage though tbh. Really not even close. Kali is a freak but looks like shit for bbing

He is using fake plates or he'd be one of the strongest people on the planet (but just happens to never want to prove it?).

As for Marc Lobliner not being that big....the dude is like 5'7" 230-240 shredded. He has shitty insertions / muscle bellies that make him look smaller than he is but he's a monster.

Why would he have any desire to prove it? Who cares ? He is making millions doing what he is doing. Dude wears board shorts and jumps higher than anyone you will ever meet. Kid doesn't need to strap on a full spandex dildo outfit to compete in powerlifting to prove to a bunch of internet people that he is legit.

Why would he have any desire to prove it? Who cares ? He is making millions doing what he is doing. Dude wears board shorts and jumps higher than anyone you will ever meet. Kid doesn't need to strap on a full spandex dildo outfit to compete in powerlifting to prove to a bunch of internet people that he is legit.

No idea why you think he makes millions from being a YT/IG bro with an average following.

If you think he can actually bench 675 raw I don't know what to tell you, you're delusional.

I also don't care much about this topic either lol he's only being talked about because of the fake plates. I think it's funny because, again, if someone can't tell it's fake they're delusional.

He isnt making millions at all...not even close. He is scraping by.... instragram likes does not mean sales.

Nobody around here in San Diego really gives a crap about this guy like the internet does....its all kind of weird. But I totally agree...he brings all this hate upon himself. It was weird to see this thread yesterday and 5 mins later Bradley was contacting me about another matter. Ive said my say on this to him and his brother just the other day and his sometime training partners....he doesnt listen to my advice. He wants to one day sell his supplement company, thats his goal....let me ask you guys something....Think of someone whose guts you hate....would you buy supplements from that guy if he had a supplement company? No you wouldnt. And I tried to explain this to his brother the other day that being the most hated person in fitness is not a good thing.....it doesnt sell supplements
and it wont get anyone to buy your company....but they arent getting it....

a) the weights are real...Ive seen him lift 1000 times over...the weights are real. He does super spotting which is his training partners lift up on the bar to help him get it up... this is exactly what he is doing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iY0TtJvDfo&feature=youtu.be
He cannot squat what he shows in pics on instagram, he would get absolutely destroyed if he did a bench by himself without someone pulling up on the bar on the 7 plate bench.....he is very very strong...he can unrack the bar with all those weights on it in the squat rack and thats what he is doing. Ive seen him deadlift 7 plus plates each side too many times to count. Ive seen him incline 405 for reps and i think i saw him do 495 incline for 2 reps once. Ive seen him flat bench 4 and 5 plates each side probably 750 times now....he is very strong....ive told him flat out..."why are you embarrassed at a 500lb bench press....just show people they will be impressed!"....but no he has to put on 7 plates each side and do super spotting. Why I dont know. I dont know why he does half the shit he does. The weight are real and always have been...he does half reps and super spotting.

b) I dont mean to put his business out there but he is not rolling large at all. He has been laying tile for a living most of his adult life. He has been driving the same old white pickup truck for a decade now. I heard he had to sell a junky van he had to somebody for 8000 to pay for the supplements to be manufactured that he sells. Do you see him at expos...do you see why he just walks around with his shirt off and no booth? Because he cant afford it. The t-shirt company guy he hangs with pays for all traveling and expenses. If he made (and this is the honest truth)...if he made 40k last year i would be freaking shocked. I asked his own brother...after we discussed him being so hated..."well is he at least making money?"....and his brother shook his head with a frown that plainly said what i already knew "hell no".....Millions? Does instagram have people that fooled? From what i know he is scraping by...alot of people in the supplement industry get very clouded with "hell yea im rolling i just sold 70k in supplements last year!!!".....you paid 38k to get them manufactured....did you forget that part? Like i said if he made 40k from his supplement sales I would be floored. I actually would be shocked if he made 25k to be honest from what Ive heard from his family and friends. There is a co partner that is fronting the money but now i heard there is a problem going on with that because (someone isnt getting paid or paid back).

5000 likes doesnt equal 5000 sales....

and he is going about this stuff all wrong....completely wrong....and has pretty much ruined his rep forever

Last edited:
He has at least one kid too...it's crazy to see all that genetic potential completely wasted! He could be making millions but he makes 40k or less...just sad. You would think laying tile would make you wake up and get it together.
I have a supplement company and Dante is right on point with the Instagram likes. I get hundreds if not thousands of likes but not a ton of sales come from Instagram. If I was that close to Dante I would be taking notes when he talked about Supplements and what the best strategy was for my products!!!

I've me Castleberry a couple times at FitExpos.

He's extremely thick - and that thickness doesn't translate in the videos and pics on IG. Honestly, he's probably the most impressive non-professional bodybuilder I've ever seen. His body has a similar shock factor to Jay Cutler. Just gorilla fucking thick.

That said, he's extremely ADD. Like bonkers. He never stops moving. My wife and I both commented after meeting him: "COKEHEAD."

It's sad to see all that talent digging a hole to nowhere.

I've me Castleberry a couple times at FitExpos.

He's extremely thick - and that thickness doesn't translate in the videos and pics on IG. Honestly, he's probably the most impressive non-professional bodybuilder I've ever seen. His body has a similar shock factor to Jay Cutler. Just gorilla fucking thick.

That said, he's extremely ADD. Like bonkers. He never stops moving. My wife and I both commented after meeting him: "COKEHEAD."

It's sad to see all that talent digging a hole to nowhere.

I told him what to do exactly in his early 20's.....I told him unless he does the following he is going to wake up at 44 years old and been one of those "i could have" guys. He followed none of my advice. I tried to hook him up with Skip Hill to diet him down for shows and instead he went with his "Ill diet for 9 days to 3 weeks on tuna fish and rice cakes" plan...and comes in smooth as a babies ass and loses. So other people have gotten in his ear over the last few years and promised him everything and he has been taken advantage of. He has 2 children and an ex he lives with and I heard thru the grapevine that his ex told him "you need to listen to Dante...he has your best interests in mind"...but he never has. He contacted me the other day and he needs me so very bad right now (long story) but I dont have the time for him (truth) and he has ruined himself so badly in reputation I cannot help him. I would not like to be Bradley....he is the most hated person in the industry. There is no coming back from it. People watch but they sure arent ordering. He is one bad injury away from "poof"...all gone. The hate he has is 100% his own fault...for doing the things he does and for listening to the "Your the best Bradley!" guys around him.
I know why he contacted me...I dont know what he is going to do now...he is in a tough spot (im not going to get into it but he is going to make even far less money than he already HASNT been making or he might have to close shop...I dont know).....there is always someone though around him that promises him some kind of partnership deal so its just going to continue being a "spend 90 bucks to make 100 dollars" thing from here on out until he gets a major injury...and then its done.

I honestly had forgotten about this guy, but was always kind of impressed with his athletic ability more than the strength and ability to stay injury free.
I think most of it started with the arguments of him being jacked or not years ago when he came on the scene. I was searching for his age and came upon this site which pretty much states with what dante and others are saying.

Brad Castleberry- The Most Hated Man in Fitness

I have never seen the appeal with Piana (can't stand the racist abusive prick) but I guess the whole bad ass cussing fake muscle tat shit hit a gold mine somewhere somehow.

so, with ALLLL these people now with their Iphones out
recording every moment of everyones private life....

no one has snuck alil vid of him loading fake plates...???

or bring a HUGE duffle bag in with 12 plates in it...???

where the hell is he training that NO ONE sees anything...???

someone needs to get hold of those hexagon weights he uses..
I see the vids in different gyms.....and its always the same hexagon
plates....even if that gym don't have any hex plates....

locate hex plates + vid of him bringing them in = exposed

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner