over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

I was going to say check out my log as I am bulking now. I only just started slin and synthetine a few days ago. It will definitely help keep excess body fat off when bulking. But not to a degree that would negatively effect muscle/weight gains (like most traditonal fatburners would). I find synthetine improves various areas in small ways and overall that as a big effect.

One of the main reasons I use it is the increased vascularity which I love and I think makes me look much more impressive in person. It also has health benefits including cholesterol and I need to improve that so I am happy to add anything in that could benefit me.

I hope you recover fast matey. That's you, CG and LS who have just had hernia surgery that I know about. That's one thing I would hate to get so I hope things go well for all 3 of you.
What dosage are you using the synthetine at? I almost ordered some the other night mostly for the health benefits of it. Not really concerned with the fat burning just know it can be a good product to use.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

What dosage are you using the synthetine at? I almost ordered some the other night mostly for the health benefits of it. Not really concerned with the fat burning just know it can be a good product to use.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

At the moment 2ml (400mg) pre workout but that may increase. I get more out of it the higher I go but I doubt I will do more than 4ml per day during this cycle. I may even just keep it at 2ml per day so each bottle lasts me 50 days. In fact much longer as I have only been dosing it pre workout and will probably keep things the same.

I typically stay on 600mg of testosterone a week and when I cycle I bump up the doses to 1200-1600mg for only a month or six weeks.

My current moderate cycle to maintain, before I start contest prep in a few months:

Test 1000mg per week
Eq 600mg per week
Primo 600mg per week
10iu Gh/day
12.5mg aromasin/day

Before this I was on a grow cycle:

Test 2100mg per week
Tren 700mg per week
Mast 700mg per week
Eq 800mg per wee
gh 10iu per day
25mg aromasin

I lost about 10lbs from going to the moderate doses and definitely look softer and not as strong in the gym, pumps good instead of amazing.

My current moderate cycle to maintain, before I start contest prep in a few months:

Test 1000mg per week
Eq 600mg per week
Primo 600mg per week
10iu Gh/day
12.5mg aromasin/day

Test 2100mg per week
Tren 700mg per week
Mast 700mg per week
Eq 800mg per wee
gh 10iu per day
25mg aromasin

I lost about 10lbs from going to the moderate doses and definitely look softer and not as strong in the gym, pumps good instead of amazing.

With respect ... where do u inject all that? Whats your injection schedule look like?

It began falling out of favor after this article came out...

http://ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html

Thank you for the response. I clicked on the link. But I have to say I am a little confused by the title of the article and the first sentence....?
If anyone can clarify for me, it would be appreciated.

With respect ... where do u inject all that? Whats your injection schedule look like?

you'd be surprised how much your body can "hold". for instance, I can put 3cc in my rear delts, 2cc in the front, 3cc in the glutes, and if needed 2cc in the biceps (although I can put 3cc of water in there every day, I can only stand about 2cc oil once ever 3 or so days), take a day off and do it all again, and repeat. that's 20cc's 3-4x a week.

With high concentration gear the heavy cycle is only 3ml per day, the light cycle is 3ml eod.

Shoulders alone have 3 sites that you can hit with 3cc, front, middle, rear. Glutes and lats can take 3cc.

Also injecting smaller muscle groups (arms, traps, chest, quads in different spots) with insulin syringes work great.

With high concentration gear the heavy cycle is only 3ml per day, the light cycle is 3ml eod.

Shoulders alone have 3 sites that you can hit with 3cc, front, middle, rear. Glutes and lats can take 3cc.

Also injecting smaller muscle groups (arms, traps, chest, quads in different spots) with insulin syringes work great.

I don't inject anything that is less than 300mg/ml

wow I am a pussy lol, or smart

Thank you for the response. I clicked on the link. But I have to say I am a little confused by the title of the article and the first sentence....?
If anyone can clarify for me, it would be appreciated.

It's not written too well...if you scroll down to the first figure / info box, that's what the title is referring to i believe. Then the paragraph below explains:

The more an anabolic steroid reduces growth of blood vessel cells, the more dangerous the anabolic steroid is for the heart and blood vessels. Nandrolone is much more damaging than testosterone, as the figure above shows.

Test 1000mg per week
Eq 600mg per week
Primo 600mg per week
10iu Gh/day
12.5mg aromasin/day

Test 2100mg per week
Tren 700mg per week
Mast 700mg per week
Eq 800mg per wee
gh 10iu per day
25mg aromasin

Do you mind me asking how big you are?

Do you mind me asking how big you are?

Not big enough, the blast cycle isn't anything crazy, any good superheavy competitor is taking that at least.

i worked with a very popular guru, who recommends lower doses and that was the cycle he gave me, plus orals precontest for 16 weeks straight. Again this is from a guru that is known to be health conscious and cares about his clients health

Not big enough, the blast cycle isn't anything crazy, any good superheavy competitor is taking that at least.

i worked with a very popular guru, who recommends lower doses and that was the cycle he gave me, plus orals precontest for 16 weeks straight. Again this is from a guru that is known to be health conscious and cares about his clients health

Have you had bloods done yet? I saw you mention you found a mail order kind of testing procedure.

its the whole ball of wax on this one....

not to mention the AMOUNT needed and duration....its just
not worth it...

its a younger mans drug....along with the others I wont use...

I've always been impatient when it came to results so I never used EQ for this reason. I always wanted to use acetate or prop esters that were quick in and out.

Any chance you'd be willing to post a pic or two?

wow I am a pussy lol, or smart

No im with you man....there is no way im posting on this thread out of fear of being labeled a candyass pussy.

My highest dosages in my prime are what alot of these guys cruise around on....when they are injured and not even lifting...LOL

Last edited:
No im with you man....there is no way im posting on this thread out of fear of being labeled a candyass pussy.

My highest dosages in my prime are what alot of these guys cruise around on....when they are injured and not even lifting...LOL

I am not one to talk low doses but i dont understand how some guys can handle the doses. I can hardly handle a gram total anymore and i never touched 2 grams in my life. 1 gram of test would put my bp thru the roof and i would feel like shit.

I am not one to talk low doses but i dont understand how some guys can handle the doses. I can hardly handle a gram total anymore and i never touched 2 grams in my life. 1 gram of test would put my bp thru the roof and i would feel like shit.

try 3-4grams of test with 3grams of other stuff on top. lol

especially 3grams test, 700-900 tren a, 900 npp, 200 drol/day and 1mg methyl tren/day. lol. gotta take breaks brushing your teeth and washing your hair cuz your arms burn.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws