over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mutation Time

Yes, I haven't had any updates just training along. I will most likely start a new log due to agreements made. I look forward to this, and actually keeping steady updates. Currently sitting at 218 and most likely doing a show later in the year.

**broken link removed**

Agreements? Sorry if i come off nosey. Lol

Lookin big though bro.

So I will not be making a new log, just continuing from here. I am still volume training, 4 days a week. Currently 210lbs and will be using MAO Labs supps.
I am eating routinely 5 meals a day and sometimes 6, I just eat when I get hungry. Training split is Sunday - Arm, Monday- Legs, Thursday - Back and Friday - Chest/Shoulders.
MA9IU.jpg

I plan to slowly cut the fat off and continue to gain. I've found a formula that is working so far. Any questions, feel free, you know I shoot straight.

So I will not be making a new log, just continuing from here. I am still volume training, 4 days a week. Currently 210lbs and will be using MAO Labs supps.
I am eating routinely 5 meals a day and sometimes 6, I just eat when I get hungry. Training split is Sunday - Arm, Monday- Legs, Thursday - Back and Friday - Chest/Shoulders.
MA9IU.jpg

I plan to slowly cut the fat off and continue to gain. I've found a formula that is working so far. Any questions, feel free, you know I shoot straight.

You know I'm following your progress!

:headbang:

Using a volume approach, I've really focused on making my form better on back exercises. Learning to feel the back work and not like my arms are pulling the weight. I've had to lower the poundage used during this new approach but I feel my back work better.
Itv9F.jpg

Didn't get my left side fully open but you get the idea. I'd like to add more thickness and width. Your back can never be too wide and thick. I'm also working on my arms(triceps) and rear delts to look thicker from the back.

Glad you shave your werewolf beard, it scares Branch Warren goatee!
You getting thicker all over...Sorry I havent been following your log properly, what is your cycle like?

Glad you shave your werewolf beard, it scares Branch Warren goatee!
You getting thicker all over...Sorry I havent been following your log properly, what is your cycle like?

Haha, g/f likes a beard some times but it is slowly getting hot as hell here and the hair gets annoying so I let it go until I can't stand it any longer.

Thanks, I'm trying to play with the big boys.

My cycle will be (All provided by MAO, who are awesome):
800mg TEST E per week
80mg Tren Ace EOD
300mg EQ per week
40mg Winny EOD

The EOD may change based on if I get tired of injects. I use GHRP-6 with CJC/ no DAC every morning before breakfeast. Makes me hungry as hell and keep the appetite going all day.

I think I am finally getting use to the volume. I'm not gasping for breath the entire time, only after really exhausting sets. I was able to hit 415 for 11 at the end of my workout, I was aiming for 12 but just couldn't pull the last one all the way up. I tried to do some pull ups after that but failed miserably but I've never been good at them anyway.

xie0M.jpg

Looking great matey. I am on Mao's test p and tren a. Your gonna love their tren a it is incredible. I started on 10mg per day and could feel it straightaway. Last night I moved up to 20mg for both. Your cycle looks great. I have some winny too so will probably start soon. Have a great weekend :)

Looking great matey. I am on Mao's test p and tren a. Your gonna love their tren a it is incredible. I started on 10mg per day and could feel it straightaway. Last night I moved up to 20mg for both. Your cycle looks great. I have some winny too so will probably start soon. Have a great weekend :)

Just started it, look forward to it. 20mg? is that everyday?

Just started it, look forward to it. 20mg? is that everyday?

Yeah everyday with an insulin pin. I suffer from anxiety which is annoying to say the least. I get bad anxiety on eq so I wanted to be careful with tren so started on 10mg per day. I am hoping after a few weeks to be on 50mg tren a and 30mg test p per day with deca for joints. I am gonna start the winny 2moro at 40-50mg. I have got results using 10mg per day for a week so things are good. Infact I can't remember feeling this good on a cycle for a long time... the tren has given me a great boost :) Your should love it matey. Looking forward to seeing you progress.

Last edited:
I've read through most of the log. Thanks for doing it!! You've made lots of progress since you started.

Just read this entire log. Awesome stuff in here. Damn good progress and jeez your like boulder. Solid and thick. Hope you keep this thing updated

Just read this entire log. Awesome stuff in here. Damn good progress and jeez your like boulder. Solid and thick. Hope you keep this thing updated

Thanks!
I intend to keep it going!

Smashed legs today... felt good.

Warmed up with leg curls, finished with drop set and partials. Then hit squats, 405 felt good for 10 so I did a set with 495 then 525. Then.. went over to the leg press machine and did what Mountaindog described in a thread recently. Triple drop set of rest paused reps. Basically get your partner to push you all the way down then rest pause your reps, it is hell on the ol' wheels. Followed that up with single leg extensions back and forth for 5 sets of 8. I stretched good after that and my legs were so pumped when I tried to pose them I couldn't even squeeze, haha.

gUVJM.jpg

Hit back today, felt awful but pushed through the work out. Mao stuff is strong, probably going to back down a bit.

71ixx.jpg

Slowly bringing my back up..

I hit my first morning workout in a long time, hard to hit the gas that early in the morning but I managed. Love the volume lifting, seems to be working..

1y21cy.jpg

Last edited:
I hit my first morning workout in a long time, hard to hit the gas that early in the morning but I managed. Love the volume lifting, seems to be working..

1y21cy.jpg

Looking good Will be following along.....

morning workouts ain't so bad but the weight does seem to be heavier haha

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede