Flu like symptoms due to toxins accompanying the protein
Severe immune response at higher doses
Longitudional tendon and bone fracture upon normal workload
Larynx growth
Increased sugar craving and ultimately diabetes

Yes, who is selling the FS version? This subject is not about the FS version

i was wondering why so much fishoil?
i take about 15g a day,
but have never heard of any benefit from using more especially not 30g!!! whats the benefits of so much ? :) very interested to know
Thanks guys

I dunno either...I'm a huge fan of FO, and I'll take anywhere from 4-6gs per day. The poster also mentioned taking 30g per day to really pack on muscle...but I've never heard of anything like that before.

I'd like to see supporting docs on that....

Probably 3000? Most people I know who are trying to gain size find that when they count their calories they are ALWAYS substantially lower than what they thought.

If you decide to do it again..

-30g total of fishoil and evening primrose oil.
-ZMA and 5g glutamine before bed
-TRC Trace minerals, extra selenium and extra chromium
-30g amino acids during and after workout
-super greens post workout
-4k calories per day

Guarantee you you'll grow like a weed.
Hey man I know what's enough for my body to grow... I went from 130 pounds to lean 200 in fucking 3.5 years. Thanks for your advice though. I am taking fish oil, and I am taking BCAAs intraworkout.

wow

Hey man I know what's enough for my body to grow... I went from 130 pounds to lean 200 in fucking 3.5 years. Thanks for your advice though. I am taking fish oil, and I am taking BCAAs intraworkout.

good for you, blasting and cruising for 1.5 years i would imagine you would be more than 200 honestly. I had a coke habit for 3 years and never dropped below 200 at 5'6" so before you get too cocky or arrogant you should probably think it through. Hell, at my height i got over 180 compoletely natural before i was 20 and i wrestled my senior year at 125. And you come off cocky that you went from 135 to 200. You arent 200 bro, you are 175, so you gained 45 lbs and not all muscle in 1.5 years on hormones? I guess you MUST REALLY know what you are doing. In a little over 4 months after starting back to the gym and lightly supplementing hormones, i gained about the same, but dropped bodyfat=-)Anyway.

You were negative coming into this from your posts. I remember the discussion over it in another thread, i have an edeitic memory. My personal opinion is that everything you have built was based highly on drugs and not food and heavy weights. I am not saying you are weak but you lost a significant amount of weight when coming off. As i said after 3 years completely off the gym and partying like a rock star i was still above 200 i had been natural the whole time.

So that being said bud, if you post up a thumbns down thread and then someone is nice enough to offer you some advice or possibly analyze what you might be doing wrong, you should probably think and try to see if there is any merit.

Have fun doing what you have always done bro. Personally i seek to learn from each and person i interact with here. From this thread i have reinforced my need for humility and tolerance. The people who get no results are folli are those who eat half ass, are not consistent and were looking for a miracle drug. It works and it works great. There is no placebo, io posted daily pics and was 110% open with everything i was taking. There are not many people on the boatrd that question my integrity that know me, thats not my style. Personally i am sorry your diet, training, consistency etc did not support gains from folli.

Meredioth, i thought your advice was goods minus the oil. I shudder to even think what going to the bathroom would be like with that:(

I dunno either...I'm a huge fan of FO, and I'll take anywhere from 4-6gs per day. The poster also mentioned taking 30g per day to really pack on muscle...but I've never heard of anything like that before.

I'd like to see supporting docs on that....

You wont see docs because they probably had to be used to wipe the reserarchers asses when they made 100 extra bathroom trips=-) It might only be me that large amounts of FO affect that way though.

good for you, blasting and cruising for 1.5 years i would imagine you would be more than 200 honestly. I had a coke habit for 3 years and never dropped below 200 at 5'6" so before you get too cocky or arrogant you should probably think it through. Hell, at my height i got over 180 compoletely natural before i was 20 and i wrestled my senior year at 125. And you come off cocky that you went from 135 to 200. You arent 200 bro, you are 175, so you gained 45 lbs and not all muscle in 1.5 years on hormones? I guess you MUST REALLY know what you are doing. In a little over 4 months after starting back to the gym and lightly supplementing hormones, i gained about the same, but dropped bodyfat=-)Anyway.

You were negative coming into this from your posts. I remember the discussion over it in another thread, i have an edeitic memory. My personal opinion is that everything you have built was based highly on drugs and not food and heavy weights. I am not saying you are weak but you lost a significant amount of weight when coming off. As i said after 3 years completely off the gym and partying like a rock star i was still above 200 i had been natural the whole time.

So that being said bud, if you post up a thumbns down thread and then someone is nice enough to offer you some advice or possibly analyze what you might be doing wrong, you should probably think and try to see if there is any merit.

Have fun doing what you have always done bro. Personally i seek to learn from each and person i interact with here. From this thread i have reinforced my need for humility and tolerance. The people who get no results are folli are those who eat half ass, are not consistent and were looking for a miracle drug. It works and it works great. There is no placebo, io posted daily pics and was 110% open with everything i was taking. There are not many people on the boatrd that question my integrity that know me, thats not my style. Personally i am sorry your diet, training, consistency etc did not support gains from folli.

Meredioth, i thought your advice was goods minus the oil. I shudder to even think what going to the bathroom would be like with that:(

My results were always crap I don't really deny it. That actually was the main reason I decided to come off gear. Still 70 pounds over 3.5 years is some gains, no? 45-50 of them I gained before touching any gear.

Picture 2 is me natural at about 175 pounds.

Pics 1 and 3 me at my prime about 195 pounds.

Too bad I don't have my 125-130 pound photos with me. That was quite a sight. The skinniest guys in school, in college... You know the story.

Now I completely understand in comparison with most guys here my "results" are nothing. But I don't think you should call me lazy and half-ass for gaining 50 pounds LBM naturally.

Last edited:
In regard of your folli run man I'm happy you got good results but you were on a lot of other stuff. I'm not saying folli didn't contribute to those incredible gains you made, but I've yet to see a person to get good results fron folli without other peps\AAS\HGH.

That was actually the reason for starting this thread. I don't care how many people buy this product or others. I'm curious whether folli is a good muscle builder on it's own, and I did smth wrong\was unlucky, or it actually can yield benefits only to those using other direct anabolic agents.

Last edited:
Yes

Have fun doing what you have always done bro. Personally i seek to learn from each and person i interact with here. From this thread i have reinforced my need for humility and tolerance. The people who get no results are folli are those who eat half ass, are not consistent and were looking for a miracle drug. It works and it works great. There is no placebo, io posted daily pics and was 110% open with everything i was taking. There are not many people on the boatrd that question my integrity that know me, thats not my style. Personally i am sorry your diet, training, consistency etc did not support gains from folli. Meredioth, i thought your advice was goods minus the oil. I shudder to even think what going to the bathroom would be like with that:(

Honestly I do not care if someone says they do not get results from it.......some people THINK THEY do not get results from lifting weights, but I would never put a thumbs dowen sign to lifting weights............its just ignorant.

I'm curious whether folli is a good muscle builder on it's own, and I did smth wrong\was unlucky, or it actually can yield benefits only to those using other direct anabolic agents.

My opinion of Folli is that without anything else in the mix, you will still see results....but not within the time fram you may have been looking for.

It's kind of the same consensus as using low doses of GH. It is doing something for you, but the results are seen later down the road.

But as with GH, add some other stuff into the mix and watch what happens.

When I started GH, I stayed at 190 lbs for a good 5 weeks. I am on a diet, and started seeing some really good changes by the end of week 2...I was getting noticably leaner. But my weight stayed the same...it never waivered from 190lbs on the same scale at the same time with the same amount of food in my system. I am also on HRT replacement by my MD which is a low amount.

I tried Folli as I wanted to get in before the price went up. Over the 8 - 10 days that I was on it...I gained 4 lbs. By the end of 15 days, I was up 6 lbs.

Now that I have been off of it for some time...and I am holding steady at 194 lbs, still doing GH...and still dieting. Oh...and I am still leaning up.

There are so many factors involved as I am sure you know. When anabolics are thrown into the mix, it's hard to know exactly what your body is going to do unless you have tests to see what is going on. Maybe there are other issues with regards to being "on" so long that you need to address.

Not trying to be condescending as I don't know half of what most the guys on here do...but just trying to throw out some options.

You wont see docs because they probably had to be used to wipe the reserarchers asses when they made 100 extra bathroom trips=-) It might only be me that large amounts of FO affect that way though.

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh bro...great way to start my Friday!!!

My results were always crap I don't really deny it. That actually was the main reason I decided to come off gear. Still 70 pounds over 3.5 years is some gains, no? 45-50 of them I gained before touching any gear.

Picture 2 is me natural at about 175 pounds.

Pics 1 and 3 me at my prime about 195 pounds.

Too bad I don't have my 125-130 pound photos with me. That was quite a sight. The skinniest guys in school, in college... You know the story.

Now I completely understand in comparison with most guys here my "results" are nothing. But I don't think you should call me lazy and half-ass for gaining 50 pounds LBM naturally.
You didnt gain 50 lbs or the 70 you keep gaining buddy. i am not busting your balls, but helping your math out. You are 175, the original number you quoted was 130-135 that means you gained in 3.5 years 45 lbs. Not this 70 etc. And you were on for 1.5 years. Nothing wrong with that.

You look fine, i am pointing out to you that your arrogance to meredith clearly does not match your results. So you might wanna listen more and talk less. But what do i know. Personally i read everything i could for a long time, like years, then joined the board, then actually started commenting on what i had done myself. But to each their own.

As for the purpose of this log, if you eat about this or you lift sorta DC but not really, well you are kinda gonna get good results but NOT really. See what i mean. The guys that get resutls can tell you exactly what they did, you know why, because we do the same exact shit day in and day out. You have BigMike tyhat put on 7 or 8 lbs i believe and this is a guy that is 275 at 5'8" with visible intercostals.

You set unrealistic expectations for folli and as such you were disappointed. If 1.5 years of gear, 3.5 years of lifting natty did not make you a monster why would you assume 1 run of folli would.

To state that you started at X weight, then grew to Z weight, is good for the ego I suppose. Hell, when I started lifting I was a buck 32 @5'11". Bad life style that I'm sure compares to Osiris, speed, coke, weed, gin etc. etc.

Anyway, I've been as a high as 283...who the fuck cares? Didn't train for over a year...real life got in the way, eating once or twice a day, working 12 hour days, my weight held between 240-245, which I guess would be my baseline weight. Based on calculations I put on 110+ lbs of actual holding weight from when I started lifting.

Once again...it doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is continual progress moving forward, and I firmly believe based on my personal experience, Folli is a great addition to my forward progress. I am putting on size, while dropping body fat.

I don't know you or your lifestyle, to your own self be true, you alone know if you're really lazy, eating like crap, not getting enough sleep, or the opposite.

Maybe there are non-responders...I don't know...seems to me there are peeps in this thread and others who received great results, some better than others.

Point is, someone could say they gained "only" five pounds, but dropped body fat, while eating like hound because they had too...and be very happy. That would be me...others put on more weight, others less, but still saw results as keeping their weight the same, while dropping body fat.

What were your expectations?

Point is, someone could say they gained "only" five pounds, but dropped body fat, while eating like hound because they had too...and be very happy. That would be me...others put on more weight, others less, but still saw results as keeping their weight the same, while dropping body fat.

What were your expectations?

Man 5 pounds over 7 days with leaning out sounds like damn magic. I would be very happy to see such results. As I sad, I saw 0 results. 0 pounds gains, 0 strength gain, don't think I leaned out either. Since after going clean I don't really weigh myself, what I was hoping for is some strength gains (as some gains here reported awesome strength gains). I saw none of those. So I can't say I was expecting a lot. But got nothing.

Man 5 pounds over 7 days with leaning out sounds like damn magic. I would be very happy to see such results. As I sad, I saw 0 results. 0 pounds gains, 0 strength gain, don't think I leaned out either. Since after going clean I don't really weigh myself, what I was hoping for is some strength gains (as some gains here reported awesome strength gains). I saw none of those. So I can't say I was expecting a lot. But got nothing.

here is my problem, you ARE all over the place. Its not that you didnt get results, its that you are offering nothing constructive towards research. What was your diet, list out a day. What exactly was your workout routine, list out a week. Why would you start a log with i ate around 3000 calories, kinda clean, i kinda did DC but kinda not, i kinda wanted to get stronger but i gained 0 pounds BUT oh yeah i dont weigh myself since going clean.

Bro, i mean this in a nice way. If you are half as consistent with diet and training as you have been with listing things out in this thread, i truly believe everyone knows exactly why you didnt make gains. The key to this game is consistency. I wish you the best bro but my problem is that this thread is whining. A log lists out what you did and the results you got, not some vague blurbs.

have fun with your thing.

You didnt gain 50 lbs or the 70 you keep gaining buddy. i am not busting your balls, but helping your math out. You are 175, the original number you quoted was 130-135 that means you gained in 3.5 years 45 lbs. Not this 70 etc. And you were on for 1.5 years. Nothing wrong with that.
What r u talking about? I went from 130 to 180 naturally (over 2.5 years). That's 50 pounds. Than jumped on gear even though that wasn't remotely smart, went to 200 pounds (20 pounds more). As a result I was 200 - 70 pounds more than the initial weight.

You look fine, i am pointing out to you that your arrogance to meredith clearly does not match your results. So you might wanna listen more and talk less. But what do i know. Personally i read everything i could for a long time, like years, then joined the board, then actually started commenting on what i had done myself. But to each their own.
It's not like I'm trying to teach any1 or giving out advice on getting huge. And it's not like I'm showing off some achievement to be praised for. I'm just reporting on my results with an interesting compound and asking a question. I'm not exactly ignorant in the field of diet, training and AAS. I've been reading several boards for several years. I'm completely clueless about peptides though. Where did you see ignorance or arrogance in my posts? I was not asking for advice on how to eat or train here. I know how to progress on my level, I did it before, why wouldn't it work now? If somebody pointed out mistakes I have done running folli, that would be appreciated.

As for the purpose of this log, if you eat about this or you lift sorta DC but not really, well you are kinda gonna get good results but NOT really. See what i mean. The guys that get resutls can tell you exactly what they did, you know why, because we do the same exact shit day in and day out. You have BigMike tyhat put on 7 or 8 lbs i believe and this is a guy that is 275 at 5'8" with visible intercostals.
I can tell you exactly what I did, all my workouts are logged. Will it be interesting to any1? Not a bit. Reading other people's workout logs gets really boring really soon. I'd rather see the main idea, strength gains, weight gains, photo.
DC for my body now would be an overkill. I'll get my strength in basic compounds up first then go for a real DC routine.
You set unrealistic expectations for folli and as such you were disappointed. If 1.5 years of gear, 3.5 years of lifting natty did not make you a monster why would you assume 1 run of folli would.
My only expectation was that it would do SOMETHING. I neither believe in fairy tales nor was I gonna get huge in 7 days. Generally was hoping to up strength a bit. That didn't work.

What r u talking about? I went from 130 to 180 naturally (over 2.5 years). That's 50 pounds. Than jumped on gear even though that wasn't remotely smart, went to 200 pounds (20 pounds more). As a result I was 200 - 70 pounds more than the initial weight.

It's not like I'm trying to teach any1 or giving out advice on getting huge. And it's not like I'm showing off some achievement to be praised for. I'm just reporting on my results with an interesting compound and asking a question. I'm not exactly ignorant in the field of diet, training and AAS. I've been reading several boards for several years. I'm completely clueless about peptides though. Where did you see ignorance or arrogance in my posts? I was not asking for advice on how to eat or train here. I know how to progress on my level, I did it before, why wouldn't it work now? If somebody pointed out mistakes I have done running folli, that would be appreciated.

I can tell you exactly what I did, all my workouts are logged. Will it be interesting to any1? Not a bit. Reading other people's workout logs gets really boring really soon. I'd rather see the main idea, strength gains, weight gains, photo.
DC for my body now would be an overkill. I'll get my strength in basic compounds up first then go for a real DC routine.

My only expectation was that it would do SOMETHING. I neither believe in fairy tales nor was I gonna get huge in 7 days. Generally was hoping to up strength a bit. That didn't work.

buddy, if you lsited everything out, we could analyze what you did versus what everyone else that gained did. You have less variables than most. Do you believe i keep a log to toot my own horn? I do it to help others start their research. Thats all. I have spoken with most that got great folli results and have noticed a ton of similarities and have put it in a few threeads.

I believe that myostatin is not the limiting factor stoppign your gains. I believe that diet, training and overall hormone levels are your culprit but i cant answer that with any degree of certainty because you ate around 3000calories and kinda did dc. You know? Its not to follow your weights its to see if there was something you did that would have caused the gains to be less than normal.

Thats why most of us keep peptides logs.

I believe that myostatin is not the limiting factor stoppign your gains.
That's what I also think. There are actually no stopping factors to my growth currently. I'm gaining slowly and I will be for quite some time (doing exactly what I'm doing now) before I need to inject anything in order to get any gains. I'm nowhere near even my natural max. I just thought folli would speed those gains up a bit, that's all.

BTW my appetite was really strong yesterday and today I'm 3 pounds heavier. Might be water gain from 4 oz. beef jerky I ate yesterday though :)

That's what I also think. There are actually no stopping factors to my growth currently. I'm gaining slowly and I will be for quite some time (doing exactly what I'm doing now) before I need to inject anything in order to get any gains. I'm nowhere near even my natural max. I just thought folli would speed those gains up a bit, that's all.

Folli would only speed up the gains if your myostatin levels were elevated in response to something going on in your body, normally an increased hormone amount etc right?

I view this all scientifically so i hope you dont take everything the wrong way. You log just doesnt provide us with much to go on. Now you say you are gaining slowly BUT you didnt gain on the folli etc. Do you see how people could get the idea you are all over the place.

Folli would only speed up the gains if your myostatin levels were elevated in response to something going on in your body, normally an increased hormone amount etc right?
Well, that sounds right, although the mice that made huge gains in the studies weren't on anything but folli were they? Hell they weren't even training :) So a drop in natural myostatin levels should trigger muscle gains too, shouldn't it?

I believe folli will yield good results either in conjunction with other anabolic stuff or at a lot higher doses / longer cycle duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear