over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My follistatin research

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so? I have IFBB pros competing this week that have ran Follistatin and changed their physique............we sell 1000 bottles the last 4 weeks and cant keep it in stock.........they cant make enough for us as we all run out........everyone wants another run of it that used it......look in members photos at VOXpol...and you are "sure" people are afraid to speak up? hahhahhahhahahha......wow

This is why people are "afraid" to speak up.... The pure hatred that gets spread around Promuscle by its "peers".

Its a sin to say 1 thing wrong about any sponcers stuff either being bunk or say something other than what is "set in stone" by the big shots of the board.

This is why people are "afraid" to speak up.... The pure hatred that gets spread around Promuscle by its "peers".

Its a sin to say 1 thing wrong about any sponcers stuff either being bunk or say something other than what is "set in stone" by the big shots of the board.

Its nothing to so with the,results. If someone came on and could list out what they did and show that they were dedicated and consistent and still didnt get results I woukd,buy. This guy halfassed his training and diet and expected the,world.

This game is abput consistency and effort. You get out what you put in. you should know this, just like ANYONE that has achieved any sort of physique should. You have BigMike who gained 7lbs at an already extreme level of development and then you have someone who is 175 but 'kinda' ate good and 'kinda' did dc and didnt make any gains. Come on.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Great

Then PLEASE QUIT PMing me about how to use this and use that.......Man you are driving me crazy. Talk to your trainer as you fired me........I am not your trainer............its not my fault you are in the position you are in.

No kidding

Its nothing to so with the,results. If someone came on and could list out what they did and show that they were dedicated and consistent and still didnt get results I woukd,buy. This guy halfassed his training and diet and expected the,world.

This game is abput consistency and effort. You get out what you put in. you should know this, just like ANYONE that has achieved any sort of physique should. You have BigMike who gained 7lbs at an already extreme level of development and then you have someone who is 175 but 'kinda' ate good and 'kinda' did dc and didnt make any gains. Come on.

So true Osiris........Funny how the PROS and guys at a high level are making great gains from follistatin..........they do things RIGHT.....they understand that 4 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks is UNREAL.........guys in the Tampa pro show are using it......but Bolan thinks many are afraid to speak up? Thats so silly.......500 people have blew up in 1 way or another, maybe 5 havent...do the math. I want everyone who claims they did not gain on folistatin to SWEAR TO ME That you will NOT RE ORDER.......In fact, I wil not sell anymore to them to save them money. Lets see the names.............

So true Osiris........Funny how the PROS and guys at a high level are making great gains from follistatin..........they do things RIGHT.....they understand that 4 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks is UNREAL.........

And they're also on a lot of other stuff... AAS, GH, maybe peps.

Come on is there any1 who did get results from folli without AAS, GH or other peps? That's the question I asked in the beginning of this thread and haven't received a single positive reply.

That was my initial concern. I NEVER said folli was bunk: people are getting results. What I'm saying it MIGHT be nearly useless on it's own without steroids\peps\GH. Nobody shared their experience to prove me wrong so far.

Osiris I'm done talking to you. You are disrespectful, judgmental, you ignore my posts and you think you know about my training and diet better than I do. I hope this is low carbs and androgens talking though.

And they're also on a lot of other stuff... AAS, GH, maybe peps.

Come on is there any1 who did get results from folli without AAS, GH or other peps? That's the question I asked in the beginning of this thread and haven't received a single positive reply.

That was my initial concern. I NEVER said folli was bunk: people are getting results. What I'm saying it MIGHT be nearly useless on it's own without steroids\peps\GH. Nobody shared their experience to prove me wrong so far.

Osiris I'm done talking to you. You are disrespectful, judgmental, you ignore my posts and you think you know about my training and diet better than I do. I hope this is low carbs and androgens talking though.

I am not disrespectful, i am honest. Huge difference bud. And i dont think i know more about training and diet than you, my results show i do.

Sorry i hurt your feelings with the truth. It does indeed suck, i also offered to assist you in any way possible. Is that the way that a person who doesnt care acts. I want EVERYONE to realize their potential. Ask just a few of the guys that i talk to on a daily basis.

So true Osiris........Funny how the PROS and guys at a high level are making great gains from follistatin..........they do things RIGHT.....they understand that 4 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks is UNREAL.........guys in the Tampa pro show are using it......but Bolan thinks many are afraid to speak up? Thats so silly.......500 people have blew up in 1 way or another, maybe 5 havent...do the math. I want everyone who claims they did not gain on folistatin to SWEAR TO ME That you will NOT RE ORDER.......In fact, I wil not sell anymore to them to save them money. Lets see the names.............

I agree man. I have voiced my opinion on bolan in another thread, i have encountered him too many times over the years getting banned from one board or the other.

People that work get results.

@Phil...hell I'm all for that...if they don't re-order, maybe the back orders wouldn't happen as much, and those that do get results can continue to use it without order delays (not your fault).

Osiris...I've come to depend on your insights on many things through thread reading etc...it is appreciated bro.

Warbeard--->there have been at least one person here who posted results without taking any additional supplements, and also received positive results.

Last edited:
How about this??

Hopefully you guys agree that I have been honest in all my posts over the last 3 years on here. If I don't know something, I ask.

I am a normal Joe. 41 yrs old, 23 yrs training with weights. 29 years (on an off, as work permitted) training in kickboxing (Bando).

If all agree me impartial (no agenda, no money exchanged, no business relationships), I will:

Post whatever stats you all want to know (diet, bf, current gear, suppements, cardio and weight training schedule).

Buy the stuff myself

Follow ALL instructions from Phil, Orion or whomever the board deems the utmost authority on the product.

Post a daily log for however long that authority wants me to use the product

Post honest results.

Oh, and of course befor and after pics (even though I am self-concious due to being out of shape from a 1yr layoff)

What do you say?

I am not disrespectful, i am honest. Huge difference bud. And i dont think i know more about training and diet than you, my results show i do.

Sorry i hurt your feelings with the truth. It does indeed suck, i also offered to assist you in any way possible. Is that the way that a person who doesnt care acts. I want EVERYONE to realize their potential. Ask just a few of the guys that i talk to on a daily basis.

I do not doubt you're way more knowledgeable than me in all those fields. What I argue is that you do not have nearly enough information to judge whether my training is half-ass (it's not).

Of course, but I have told EVERYONE to do this.....and 200 people have on here.........you have read them right? Yes, go for it..........its a great idea.

Cool. I knew you would be up for this.:D

Yes. I have read the reviews.

So how do we do this? Do you want to post doseage, timing, duration, diet, cardio & weights, gear, etc on here?

I will execute to a "t".

Hell, I'm open-minded.

Well

Cool. I knew you would be up for this.:D

Yes. I have read the reviews.

So how do we do this? Do you want to post doseage, timing, duration, diet, cardio & weights, gear, etc on here?

I will execute to a "t".

Hell, I'm open-minded.

I have a DISCLAIMER on my site...........I CANNOT NOR WILL NOT EXPLAIN USAGE OR DOSAGE........THIS IS FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY

I have a DISCLAIMER on my site...........I CANNOT NOR WILL NOT EXPLAIN USAGE OR DOSAGE........THIS IS FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY

Oh, shit. That's right. Sorry.

What about the rest? I want to do EVERYTHING right so there are no qualms.

Honestly

I dont even know who the fuck you are, your just a follower....like all AJ's sheeple. I see you give blowjobs to EVERYONE that has a title or is popular on this board.... You have no mind of your own... = Follower.
And you are very disrespectful not only to me , but others also.
Get on stage bro... Do your thing, be humbled and then say... WAS I RIGHT?

ANYONE can get lean, but not every one can get massive!:headbang:

Rephrase.........ANYONE CAN GET MASSIVE( FUCKING FAT).........but not everyone can gain JUST MUSCLE...........

Oh, shit. That's right. Sorry.

What about the rest? I want to do EVERYTHING right so there are no qualms.

Just order the folli. I just checked the board, I will send you EVERYTHING I.did via pm or its,in the log.

I think its a great idea but lets make sure we understand what myo inhibitors do. If you have had a,layoff, you are not currently being limited by myostatin right? Lets leave wars thread and I will pm you this evening when I get home, cool.

Just order the folli. I just checked the board, I will send you EVERYTHING I.did via pm or its,in the log.

I think its a great idea but lets make sure we understand what myo inhibitors do. If you have had a,layoff, you are not currently being limited by myostatin right? Lets leave wars thread and I will pm you this evening when I get home, cool.

Sounds great, man. No war here. Sorry if it came off that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear