over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My follistatin research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that sounds right, although the mice that made huge gains in the studies weren't on anything but folli were they? Hell they weren't even training :) So a drop in natural myostatin levels should trigger muscle gains too, shouldn't it?

I believe folli will yield good results either in conjunction with other anabolic stuff or at a lot higher doses / longer cycle duration.

Are you a mouse=-) Also have you ever watched them? They dont really stop moving around. Especially when being fed a ton.

A drop in natural myostatin WOULD allow you to make greater gains if you provided your body with the nutrients it needs and the hormones=-)

Are you a mouse=-) Also have you ever watched them? They dont really stop moving around. Especially when being fed a ton.

A drop in natural myostatin WOULD allow you to make greater gains if you provided your body with the nutrients it needs and the hormones=-)

It's amazing how people don't listen to their bodies, they really are not cognizant of the changes that should/could be happening.

I've always noticed how on Wednesday how taxed my CNS was but always thought that working out 5x a week is the best thing and that 2gs/wk of gear could make me grow. Well, last week I started training only M/W/F and the improvements in strength, size and glycogen levels are incredible. I was over training... It's amazing that I would always do Chest/tris or legs on Monday and those are my best body parts. Back and bis or shoulders were on Tues or Wednesday. I feel so stupid now...

Well what mice do is cardio not weight training, it cannot be held accountable for serious muscle growth. Humans and mice are different - no doubt.

My hormones are in check or is 762 T low to you? In regard of nutrients, the main reason I decided not to count cals during my run was that super hunger you reported, so I just decided to eat as much as I want - of course not limiting myself, because fat gain is usually not an issue for me and I wouldn't gain much fat in a week or two anyway.

Hey bro....

I didn't get much of the way of super strength gains...just overall body comp changes. I have been off for a few weeks now, just started again today with Folli, just to see how long I could "feel" the difference in pumps, gains etc. I will say yesterdays workout, I was still feeling the folli "pump" if that makes sense.

Last week I did notice a strength increase on all major movements, this is weeks after my last injection. For example, my dumbbell curl weight went up 10 pounds in 5 days...weeks later. Problem is, I fucked up my left bicep tendon a little, because I felt I could curl forever with the increased weight.

Of course Osiris and others warned, keep the weights low and reps higher or you could suffer injury. That is what happened...strength bounced, and boom.

Anyway...you might be a delayed responder...when was you last injection? it is still in your system, so keep bang'n away. Where were you injecting, IM or SubQ?

Well what mice do is cardio not weight training, it cannot be held accountable for serious muscle growth. Humans and mice are different - no doubt.

My hormones are in check or is 762 T low to you? In regard of nutrients, the main reason I decided not to count cals during my run was that super hunger you reported, so I just decided to eat as much as I want - of course not limiting myself, because fat gain is usually not an issue for me and I wouldn't gain much fat in a week or two anyway.

782 might be low for you. Menaing your body might be carrying the max amount of muscle it will at that hormone level. If it isn't then again we go back to either your diet or training being fucked up.

As for calories, we are in different realms bro. i diet on 3600 and my low low carb day is 3100. Offseason i can easily eat 5000 by accident. Again you make excuses for you lacksadaisical efforts.

I do a shit load of cardio now and i tell you my calves had added an inch easily, your logic is again flawed. Listen bro, i was trying to offer you advice. You clearly have it all figured out at 175. keep on doing you and i will do me and keep growing. You do you and next year we will see thread about the next wonder drug and you ONLY being 180.

I just posted a thread about this. You only ate 3k calories per day.... No matter what drug youre on your body can't just create mass out of nowhere, it defies the laws of thermodynamics...

I didn't experience crazy hunger either... Eat anyway, see if you get bloated or uncomfortably full, or puffy, I couldn't, I tried.

The analogy with the mice... You know what animals do differently than bodybuilders? They eat endlessly without hesitation, many animals (horses for example) will literally eat until they kill themselves. Try taking this approach to eating, I'll bet you experience drastically different results

Anyway...you might be a delayed responder...when was you last injection? it is still in your system, so keep bang'n away. Where were you injecting, IM or SubQ?

You might be right bro... I have crazy hunger yesterday and today. Workouts suck though.

782 might be low for you. Menaing your body might be carrying the max amount of muscle it will at that hormone level. If it isn't then again we go back to either your diet or training being fucked up.

As for calories, we are in different realms bro. i diet on 3600 and my low low carb day is 3100. Offseason i can easily eat 5000 by accident. Again you make excuses for you lacksadaisical efforts.

I do a shit load of cardio now and i tell you my calves had added an inch easily, your logic is again flawed. Listen bro, i was trying to offer you advice. You clearly have it all figured out at 175. keep on doing you and i will do me and keep growing. You do you and next year we will see thread about the next wonder drug and you ONLY being 180.
Man as I said I AM growing. Of course, very slowly. Do you know of a way to grow FAST without adding a lot of BF without AAS for someone who has been on for a long time? Please share if you do. I would be really interested in that (seriously). Although I don't think such a way exists.

Last edited:
Man as I said I AM growing. Of course, very slowly. Do you know of a way to grow FAST without adding a lot of BF without AAS for someone who has been on for a long time? Please share if you do. I would be really interesting in that (seriously). Although I don't think such a way exists.

If i took the time and spelled it all out you would not listen or follow the advice anyway. DC has touched on it numerous times and enumerated it once or twice.

As for being on a long time, you never even made it above your genetic potential by your own admission on aas. I am honestly done wasting my time in this "log".

If you would truly like to discuss what i would do to add size, you can pm me.

I just posted a thread about this. You only ate 3k calories per day.... No matter what drug youre on your body can't just create mass out of nowhere, it defies the laws of thermodynamics...
3k a day is not low cal for 175 pounds. I've been growing on less with that weight back in the day.

I didn't experience crazy hunger either... Eat anyway, see if you get bloated or uncomfortably full, or puffy, I couldn't, I tried.

The analogy with the mice... You know what animals do differently than bodybuilders? They eat endlessly without hesitation, many animals (horses for example) will literally eat until they kill themselves. Try taking this approach to eating, I'll bet you experience drastically different results
Been there, tried that... I spent about 2 years eating by the hour, weighing my food, exactly the stuff and the amount I planned to eat, carrying tupperware around all the time. Not bad results... Although at some point when I miscalculated it made me a bit fat. I'm done with that. There are other things in life, it's not like I'm a competing bb or anything. I ain't gonna weigh 260 pounds ripped anyways, so might as well be done with the fanaticism. From now on BB is my hobby not my life. Cannot spend my day cooking and eating all day long any more... Besides, it's not healthy, and we hear a lot about eating when one's hungry this days (Phil being one of the advocates) and that's what I'm gonna do from now on.

Guys I do appreciate your advice though... I may sound a bit rough but that is due to my not very good English probably.

If i took the time and spelled it all out you would not listen or follow the advice anyway. DC has touched on it numerous times and enumerated it once or twice.
I am gonna do DC training exactly as outlined after I get my strength up a bit. For my level of muscular development DC recommends 5x5 as far as I remember.

As for being on a long time, you never even made it above your genetic potential by your own admission on aas. I am honestly done wasting my time in this "log".
That is true. That's why I'm very glad I came off.

If you would truly like to discuss what i would do to add size, you can pm me.
Thanks. Maybe at some point I will.

3k a day is not low cal for 175 pounds. I've been growing on less with that weight back in the day.

Been there, tried that... I spent about 2 years eating by the hour, weighing my food, exactly the stuff and the amount I planned to eat, carrying tupperware around all the time. Not bad results... Although at some point when I miscalculated it made me a bit fat. I'm done with that. There are other things in life, it's not like I'm a competing bb or anything. I ain't gonna weigh 260 pounds ripped anyways, so might as well be done with the fanaticism. From now on BB is my hobby not my life. Cannot spend my day cooking and eating all day long any more... Besides, it's not healthy, and we hear a lot about eating when one's hungry this days (Phil being one of the advocates) and that's what I'm gonna do from now on.

1) yes you're right, 3k is not low for a 175 lb male, and yes it is possible to gain from that, I am not arguing with you on that point. What I am stating is that it is low from the perspective of maximizing the results of a folli run. 3k might be a good amount to slowly gain, keeping body composition in check, but if you're gaining slowly OF COURSE you aren't going to see noticeable results in a week, that's common sense. If you DO expect to see results in just 1 week you need to drastically increase calories

2) if this is just a hobby for you then why are you taking a highly experimental peptide? And then posting about how it didn't do anything for you? Just stay clean, eat when hungry, train recreationally, there is nothing wrong with that, but don't go paying for a highly expensive, highly experimental peptide, not putting forth the effort needed to see results (see: cooking "all day" and doing WORK at the kitchen table) and then post about how it did nothing for you

2) if this is just a hobby for you then why are you taking a highly experimental peptide? And then posting about how it didn't do anything for you? Just stay clean, eat when hungry, train recreationally, there is nothing wrong with that, but don't go paying for a highly expensive, highly experimental peptide, not putting forth the effort needed to see results (see: cooking "all day" and doing WORK at the kitchen table) and then post about how it did nothing for you

Just was interested in it because of all the exciting logs. I know if I start using a little bit T with the same lifestyle and training I will see results immediately. But I don't want to put any more stress on my HPTA. So I thought folli might be a nice alternative. Also I lost a great deal of motivation to lift weights after coming off so I thought folli might help with that too as a substitute for gear.
It's not like I'm drinking, partying or surviving on potato chips. I get my 8-9 hours of sleep, eat decent healthy food with lots of lean protein. I just don't want BB to get in the way of my life anymore. You know that stuff when you can't go on a date with a girl before you come home to eat because you've only eaten 4 times today so far... You cannot eat anywhere besides your house because you can not scale your food and you don't know if they fried that meat on butter or smth... And all this necessity to plan your day ahead every single day around your meals... Fuck that. None of that for me anymore.
And on my level I don't even need that stuff. I'm pretty sure I will grow with my lifestyle to my 200s with no problem as long as I lift progressively and consistently and go heavy on the basic compound exercises. It will not be fast but I'll get there. The training itself I very much enjoy (except for training legs... I hate that). But not the eating timetable aspect.

1) yes you're right, 3k is not low for a 175 lb male, and yes it is possible to gain from that, I am not arguing with you on that point. What I am stating is that it is low from the perspective of maximizing the results of a folli run. 3k might be a good amount to slowly gain, keeping body composition in check, but if you're gaining slowly OF COURSE you aren't going to see noticeable results in a week, that's common sense. If you DO expect to see results in just 1 week you need to drastically increase calories

I agree with you man. However as I stated above, I was counting on the folli hunger to kick in.

Thank you for being honest with your folli thread bro, im sure there are many more out there who feels the same way, but are afraid to speak up.

mmeredith82
Man sorry if I was rude to you. I didn't mean to. Your fish oil idea sure sounds interesting, I'll give it a try.

Really?

Thank you for being honest with your folli thread bro, im sure there are many more out there who feels the same way, but are afraid to speak up.

You think so? I have IFBB pros competing this week that have ran Follistatin and changed their physique............we sell 1000 bottles the last 4 weeks and cant keep it in stock.........they cant make enough for us as we all run out........everyone wants another run of it that used it......look in members photos at VOXpol...and you are "sure" people are afraid to speak up? hahhahhahhahahha......wow

I actually agree, there are probably lots out there with a similar experience, you have to view folli as simply releasing the brakes, you still need to press the gas yourself, you still need to provide your body with the building blocks...

If you don't, it doesn't matter that you released the brake, you're still not going anywhere, you won't see any results, but that's not the folli's fault, it worked, you just never hit the gas

I don't think there's any reason to be afraid to speak no matter if there is a lot of others with similar experience or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear