over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My GEAR SQUAD transformation

:headbang:Hey man best o luck to ya. I have leg issues too sitting in hospital bed now lol. Looking to run a cycle when out and rehabbed so watching closely:)

Thanks brother I hope you get well and into rehab soon, there aint nothin to it but to do it.:D

I did a little workout on the 3rd but nothin to really report on just stayin frequent.

I will also bring up I had been feeling a little below the weather and during the workout below almost blew chunks numerous times this being said now that it is the 5th last night I spent the whole night throwin up and all day today in bed till i remembered my dumbass let the government shoot me up with there flu vaccine when I was at my appointment. So i think this is the cause and hopefully my system will fight it off soon. I am leaving my shoulder and calf day till monday I believe now.

11-4-11
Dips 3x8 will start slowly adding weight to these next week sometime
Decline Bench 215.lbs 3x8
My gym is remodeling and could not get to my hammer strength so I did same kinda motion DB incline bench with hands turned towards inside body
65.lbs 3x8
Pec Dec 162.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

Hit Bi's next
Preacher Curl 32.5 .lbs on each side 3x8
Hammer Curls 30.lbs 2x10 35.lbs 1x8
Incline wide outside bicep curls 15.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8
I will be switching this exercise in the workout cause it is impossible right now to bring this weight up anymore by using it as my last exercise.

Weight this day was 241.4 but was 243 the day before so who knows if i will meet this months goal yet or not but I sure the hell am not givin up on it. Have not rechecked bf% as of yet.

I did a little workout on the 3rd but nothin to really report on just stayin frequent.

I will also bring up I had been feeling a little below the weather and during the workout below almost blew chunks numerous times this being said now that it is the 5th last night I spent the whole night throwin up and all day today in bed till i remembered my dumbass let the government shoot me up with there flu vaccine when I was at my appointment. So i think this is the cause and hopefully my system will fight it off soon. I am leaving my shoulder and calf day till monday I believe now.

11-4-11
Dips 3x8 will start slowly adding weight to these next week sometime
Decline Bench 215.lbs 3x8
My gym is remodeling and could not get to my hammer strength so I did same kinda motion DB incline bench with hands turned towards inside body
65.lbs 3x8
Pec Dec 162.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

Hit Bi's next
Preacher Curl 32.5 .lbs on each side 3x8
Hammer Curls 30.lbs 2x10 35.lbs 1x8
Incline wide outside bicep curls 15.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8
I will be switching this exercise in the workout cause it is impossible right now to bring this weight up anymore by using it as my last exercise.

Weight this day was 241.4 but was 243 the day before so who knows if i will meet this months goal yet or not but I sure the hell am not givin up on it. Have not rechecked bf% as of yet.

Its ok bro sometimes goals are not met but never giving up is the right attitude for all of us to have

Great job dbo.

One thing i have to giuve you buddy is you try as hard as any of us and take being a member of the squad very seriously. That and the fact that you keep plugging away impresses me buddy, keep up the good work.

Thanks Osiris that does mean a lot coming from you and yes I do take being part of the Squad very seriously, it is a great pleasure and huge honor all at the same time. I look forward to doing my best for both myself and the Squad in all my future actions. In all cases it is just a true pleasure to be able to learn from all of you.

Well sitting here trying to sleep, pretty hard cause Ive still got some fever and the tren sweats with it arent helping lol. It will all be worth it in the end when Im sportin the new Spartan bod.:p COME GET SOME OF D BO!!! lol ok Im goin crazy now too. Be back tomorrow wit my shouder routine.

Well sitting here trying to sleep, pretty hard cause Ive still got some fever and the tren sweats with it arent helping lol. It will all be worth it in the end when Im sportin the new Spartan bod.:p COME GET SOME OF D BO!!! lol ok Im goin crazy now too. Be back tomorrow wit my shouder routine.

Got to love the tren sweats! Keep up the good work D BO

Last edited:
come get some d bo. good job man
-c

Man I busted my ass on this one but it felt great to be done.
I put in my 100rep set for my first exercise on shoulders today to flip stuff up a little I like puttin these in there every now and then to suprise the mind and body and well it's a gut check for me as well. I know boys I got small weights on there but they will get bigger.

Military smith press 95.lbs 1x100 there are many rack and breath moments but I try to do as least as possible. IT BURNS LIKE A MU FUKA! I did video of this and will try to post it up soon.

Heavy Front raises 30.lbs 3x10

Rear pec dec fly 150.lbs 3x8
after this last set I was really wantin to hurl on last two exercises but got it done

Side lat machine raises 80.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

Shrugs DB 70.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

All in all great workout, felt a little sick halfway through but I think that might have just been the workout today and not me being sick I think Im almost recovered from that crap. OH and after all that throwin up this weekend I still went in the gym tonight and the scale range 246.6 .lbs so the goal is back in eye sight now:headbang:

Like I said Ill try and get that video up asap and until the next time, DO WORK SON!!! BOOOOOOOM MU FUKA'S

Man I busted my ass on this one but it felt great to be done.
I put in my 100rep set for my first exercise on shoulders today to flip stuff up a little I like puttin these in there every now and then to suprise the mind and body and well it's a gut check for me as well. I know boys I got small weights on there but they will get bigger.

Military smith press 95.lbs 1x100 there are many rack and breath moments but I try to do as least as possible. IT BURNS LIKE A MU FUKA! I did video of this and will try to post it up soon.

Heavy Front raises 30.lbs 3x10

Rear pec dec fly 150.lbs 3x8
after this last set I was really wantin to hurl on last two exercises but got it done

Side lat machine raises 80.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

Shrugs DB 70.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

All in all great workout, felt a little sick halfway through but I think that might have just been the workout today and not me being sick I think Im almost recovered from that crap. OH and after all that throwin up this weekend I still went in the gym tonight and the scale range 246.6 .lbs so the goal is back in eye sight now:headbang:

Like I said Ill try and get that video up asap and until the next time, DO WORK SON!!! BOOOOOOOM MU FUKA'S

Way to go D Bo a 100rep set would kick my ass

100 rep set. LMAO. This guys nuts. My type of bro! Keep it up:headbang:

Ok guys I had a really bad week last week cause on tuesday I lost my phone and had to go buy a brand new one then later that night I started feeling really bad and my bp plumeted so I lost all feeling in my hands and feet and tried to make it to the kitchen while I was breaking out in a cold sweat to get some Ice water. I started to get real dizzy and tunnel vision and then my damn knee gives out on me and apparently I fell with my mouth open and hit my kitchen counter which knocked some of my front teeth out and gave me a concussion Im sure of.
I'm almost possitive the bp drop was from a new bp medication my doc put me on so hopefully that stops or they change my meds up again soon.

So workouts and me being on line was cut to a minimum last week. I got in 3 workouts more still throughout the week but only one was worth a shit to report on ill get that up later today and im still trying to get my youtube account up and goin to post my vid for ya. The biggest thing on my agenda this week is to get some new teeth so hopefully that will workout alright and it wont be thousands of dollars.

Ok guys I had a really bad week last week cause on tuesday I lost my phone and had to go buy a brand new one then later that night I started feeling really bad and my bp plumeted so I lost all feeling in my hands and feet and tried to make it to the kitchen while I was breaking out in a cold sweat to get some Ice water. I started to get real dizzy and tunnel vision and then my damn knee gives out on me and apparently I fell with my mouth open and hit my kitchen counter which knocked some of my front teeth out and gave me a concussion Im sure of.
I'm almost possitive the bp drop was from a new bp medication my doc put me on so hopefully that stops or they change my meds up again soon.

So workouts and me being on line was cut to a minimum last week. I got in 3 workouts more still throughout the week but only one was worth a shit to report on ill get that up later today and im still trying to get my youtube account up and goin to post my vid for ya. The biggest thing on my agenda this week is to get some new teeth so hopefully that will workout alright and it wont be thousands of dollars.

D Bo sorry to hear about the bad news hope your doc gets you taken care of and your dental cost arent to high

Definitely sorry to hear about your misfortunes bud, hope all is well now and in the future.

All will be back to normal very soon I feel thanks for your thoughts boys.

11-12 workout I believe weight was up to 247.8
Pull ups 3x8
Bent over Rows underhand w/ 85.lbs 1x100
In front Lat pulldown 135.lbs 3x8
Rack Deadlifts 245.lbs 3x8
Seated row 150.lbs 7 sets 10 sec rest between sets 7x8

goin to do chest here in a bit and will update then.

11-15 chest
weighted dips first week to add weight 10.lbs 1x8 20.lbs 2x8
Decline bench 1 set of 100 reps with little breaks only when I have to 105.lbs 1x100
Db incline hammer style 70.lbs 3x8
Pec Dec 175.lbs. 7 sets with 10 sec rest between sets 7x8

Felt the most pumped i have in a long time, chest felt great gotta wonder if im starting to feel my eq pop in a little bit. After took my shirt off and looked huge to me, best ive looked in atleast 8 months or more and gotta give all the props to Gear Squad. On that one I know that i will look like a beast in no time.

Finally got youtube to accept my account and have been uploading my 100 rep video for half the day now and its only at 46% maybe i did somethin wrong who knows its my first time to do it and im not to computer savy but Ill post it up as soon as its done and on that note till the next time. DO WORK SON!!!!! And get on Gear Squads Level.

Ok here it is finally i know its boring and im a big ol pussy but it is what it is.
And sorry i didnt notice or here my girls talking with the music till I just saw the vid she is a geek.

D BO 100 Rep Military Press - YouTube

you are doing some crazy volume man

K, well Ive been real busy the last week or so and was traveling some so didnt always write down my workouts but here are two I did get wrote down and should be back on track now. Oh and the last 4 or so days my diet was really off from thanksgiving and traveling.

Shoulders
Military smith 185.lbs 3x8
Front raises 35.lbs 3x8
rear pec dec fly 162.5 .lbs 3x8
Sidelat machine 7 sets with 10 sec rest between sets 80.lbs 7x8
Shrugs DB 75.lbs 7 sets with 10 sec rest between sets 7x8

Back
Pull UPS inside grip 3x8
Bent over row underhand 145.lbs 3x8 2 sec pause up top on last set
Front lat puldown 145.lbs 2x8 1x10
Rack Deadlift 255.lbs 3x8 Very hard on knees barely made the sets
Seated rows 160.lbs 7 sets with 10 sec rest between sets 5x8 then went down to 150.lbs and did 2x8 back pumps were killin me at this point

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear