over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My GEAR SQUAD transformation

Also forgot to let you guys know that I pretty much reached my goal set for the 19th this month of 250.lbs and a loss of 3% bf I was actually 253.lbs and started at 233.lbs i believe my bf changed form 21.7% I believe down to 18.5% I think those were my starting numbers if there off some it says what they were in the first post of this thread. I was very happy and would like to thank GEAR SQUAD and the Squad members for backin me up and given me great products to help me on my come back. This was an excellent gain for one month with pretty low doses.

My goal is now set for the 20th of next month at 15.5% bf and 258.lbs

TIME TO DO WORK SON!!!!!

Also forgot to let you guys know that I pretty much reached my goal set for the 19th this month of 250.lbs and a loss of 3% bf I was actually 253.lbs and started at 233.lbs i believe my bf changed form 21.7% I believe down to 18.5% I think those were my starting numbers if there off some it says what they were in the first post of this thread. I was very happy and would like to thank GEAR SQUAD and the Squad members for backin me up and given me great products to help me on my come back. This was an excellent gain for one month with pretty low doses.

My goal is now set for the 20th of next month at 15.5% bf and 258.lbs

TIME TO DO WORK SON!!!!!

Congrats on making your goal thats some good progress in one month. Makes you want to say BOOMMMM Mutha F****ER:D

Congrats on making your goal thats some good progress in one month. Makes you want to say BOOMMMM Mutha F****ER:D

Hell ya it does, thanks Thunder it felt great when I finally saw I hit that goal.

Well since Ive been back from Turkey day my gym still has not fixed our scale so I have no idea what im weighing right now, but it looks like Ive gained a bit and not all muscle either so its time to buckle it back down to hit that 15.5% bf in about 20 some odd days.

Here are this weeks workouts thus far
Chest
I hit 50mg susp in each pec before the workout and it was kickass
Dips 25.lbs 3x8
Decline bench 225.lbs 3x8 245.lbs 1x8
Incline Hammer strength 3plates each side 3x8
Pec Dec 187.5.lbs 7 sets w/ 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

Triceps
Nosebreakers 40.lbs each side 3x8
overhead ext 75.lbs 3x8
Rope Pressdown 120.lbs 7 sets w/ 10 sec rest between each set 7x8

Legs
Leg ext. 100.lbs 3x8 hurt like shit and the left leg had to do most the work
Leg ext right leg only 37.5 .lbs 2x8 once again hurt like shit but its going to for a while
Seated Calf raises 2 plates 3x12 with 5 sec pauses on top and bottom

Alright workouts but really ready to bring up my strength some more before my 2 or 3 week cruise in about 3 weeks. I bumped up my Tren a small bit and am now on my Gear Squad Suspension so hopefully this will be easy money. My GS EQ is makin me eat everything in sight which is good for adding muscle but not good when trying to lose this fat. I just gotta be more focused and have the will power to grab the shit I should be eating and not whatever I walk by. Im boiling a shit load of boiled eggs and getting more veggies and fruit to snack on to try and stop this shit. Other then that everything is goin great and am lovin the way I feel.

Last Week was great all lifts moving up by 5 to 10 pounds or atleast a rep or two, My gym is a mess though with more construction and shit hanging and moved around everywhere. You have to literally step over shit while performing reps on some stuff. Hopefully they will be done soon. Hunger is still out of control and on my GS EQ and the Tren is really hitting my ass now that I moved it up some. Girl is prolly gonna make me sleep in a different bed soon with the way I sweat lol. Susp got me feelin on everytime I step in the gym as well. My journey wit GS products is outstanding once again this week.:headbang:

So I thought I would update on how damn stupid I am this morning. So I was about to get ready to pin yesterday and someone pulled up at my house about 15 min earlier then when I thought they would be there. So in the middle of my usuall process I got hurried left out a few steps I never do and slammed the thigh. Fuck am I regreting it this morning I can barely walk. I should have just put the damn thing up and done my whole process with time later,But NO my dumbass had to stay on schedule. Hope I dont have an infection or somethin now. I will never make this mistake again.

And If your a newb reading this do not ever do what I did, follow every step everytime no matter what. Keep sterilization at the top of the list even if it seems like to much or monotonous. I know better then this and never do this but figured its just this one time, im in a hurry and sure its good enough. Now I feel like choppin my damn leg off lol. So thats my dumbass move of the week.

So I thought I would update on how damn stupid I am this morning. So I was about to get ready to pin yesterday and someone pulled up at my house about 15 min earlier then when I thought they would be there. So in the middle of my usuall process I got hurried left out a few steps I never do and slammed the thigh. Fuck am I regreting it this morning I can barely walk. I should have just put the damn thing up and done my whole process with time later,But NO my dumbass had to stay on schedule. Hope I dont have an infection or somethin now. I will never make this mistake again.

And If your a newb reading this do not ever do what I did, follow every step everytime no matter what. Keep sterilization at the top of the list even if it seems like to much or monotonous. I know better then this and never do this but figured its just this one time, im in a hurry and sure its good enough. Now I feel like choppin my damn leg off lol. So thats my dumbass move of the week.

Very good advice here. This is extremely important; eventhough it sounds like commonsense there are plenty of guys around skipping steps in the process and having to deal with serious consequences. Do yourself a favor... spend a few extra minutes a week to keep yourself safe and healthy. Is it really such an inconvenience??? (not pointed at you D_BO LOL). Stay safe brothers :D

BEAST

too bad. hopefully it is just a bad spot

Don't feel to bad buddy I think we all have been there and done that

that type of shit happens to me all the time

sounds like you are due for a good leg day. get that pump going at the end

Well hit some back and then a little bit of everything with my time I had left today, Ill put up my back workout tomorrow sometime if I get a chance. I got really winded on this one I think it might have been the Tren not sure. Had a great workout though.

Man I have really fallen off on keepin everyone updated on my log but this second job I got to get my extra christmas gifts has really made my time short. I will be having some Kami kigs coming in soon as well as I will be placing my order for some FTPP,TB-500 and igf-lr3 very soon from Ergo for my researching needs.

I have finally stepped into my short cruise this week with 250 Test and 300 EQ I have not started my folli or myo yet but will soon. All exercises are much higher reps now into the 15 to 20 range for my cruise. I can already feel a loss in strength from coming down off of my Blast. My workouts have been very hard here recently cause I have had no spotter. Also my gyms scale and shit is broke again so I dont have my accurate weight or BF% although Im almost Postitive I didnt make it.:(

Since I dont have the time to get you all of my full workouts ill give you my high weights I was doing later this week and go from there. Im really excited to put my little rat on the FTPP, and kigs to see if it rids some of that stuborn belly fat.

This will be my transformation log of what I would use if it were legal in a blast / cruise cycle with GEAR SQUAD gear and multiple peptides probably as well. At this time I am only running 500mg. /wk. of the GOLD BULL Propabol while waiting for a few items to arrive. I really love the Gold Bull prop it is very clean and smooth could feel a bit of a difference in mood altogether and sense of strength within 12 to 24 hrs. of first inject. Second inject had a bit of a sore delt , but it was also the day after shoulder day so I cannot put this all on the injection nothing too bad at all just sore. Have had no other problems and feel great can’t wait till I’m all setup and ready to go BOOOOOOM!

Ok so a bit about myself, I am 28yrs old almost 29 in a few days and have been lifting off and on my whole life pretty much I have taken 10 cycles or more I think. Every time I have ever got half as big as I wanted to the military would make me trim down and lose large amounts of muscle, it sucked but my choice in the end. I also have been ridden wit illness and injuries here recently. I have been pretty much bed ridden the last six months or so and just feeling sorry for myself, but not anymore with the help of GEAR SQUAD and its members I have new life and I hope you all will enjoy this journey as much as I will. As for my illnesses and injuries some still linger but this thread is not at all focused on them and I am done thinking about them. Now don’t get me wrong if something I do or take messes with my health then I will bring this to light but other than that this is to focus on my transformation and the products and training used to make these goals a reality. On this note I will say I am unable at this time to perform much leg exercises until me or my doctors figure a remedy to my problems. So for the next month or two this will be primarily upper body training. All measurements and picks will be coming soon.

Training method used will be a DC/FST-7 kind of training that I use only working out 3 to 4 days a week till my body gets back used to it. I will also be doing something brand new for me and staying ON almost all this year round if my health permits it w/ the blast/ cruise method.
I will use this 8 weeks blast and 2 to 3 weeks cruise. On my cruise I will drop all gear except maybe a low dose test or a low dose eq with proviron. Also on my cruise I will be adding in Folli for my two weeks off ( just experimenting some) and taking my training lighter with more reps same intensity.

My goals for this month is to get back to feeling young and full again while looking jacked I don’t want to add a real hard long term goal yet and just want to take baby steps till I get there. For this stage my goal is to get back to 250.lbs with a drop of 3% bf I give this goal a date of 11-19-11. Current weight is 233.lbs and 21.7% bf I know it’s depressing.
I will be researching man powers 50mcg CEC stack which is 50mcg t3, ephedra and caffeine. I will be dosing this till I get a good bit of this fat off. Also I am dosing Synthetine.

My cycle would look like so
Test Prop Gold Bull 500mg
Solvay test susp twice a week, on chest and back days
Sparta Tren around 150mg a week
Sparta EQ 300mg taken twice a week
Sparta Mast 100mg taken twice a week
Proviron 25mg a day

Peptides on hand right now
CJC 1293 and ghrp2 morning, noon and bed
Igf des before workout
HGH Frag taken sometimes in mornings fasted before walk
And will be using folli in my 2 week cruise
This is my first time using peptides.

Basic routine
7AM –Fasted Walking
8AM - 6 whole eggs, beef or chicken or turkey bacon, 2 slices bread or oatmeal, Banana
10AM- Brown Rice or oatmeal, 4 oz. turkey breast, Apple, almonds
12PM- Lean Beef, Green Beans, Salad w eggs and chz
2PM - Grilled Chicken, Peas, brown rice
3PM – Orange, almonds, jerkey
3:30PM Training
4:30PM - 4slices of wheat bread / baked potato or Sweet Potato, red meat, Apple, scoop of Peanut butter & protein Shake w/ LBA’s and Maltodexterin. Shake consumed first then food about 15 to 20 minutes later.
7PM – Turkey or pork loin, Peas, Salad, Grapes, Fat Free Pudding, sometimes beans
9PM - casein/whey protein Shake w a scoop of Peanut Butter and LBA’s
I will be making changes to this diet and routine as time goes on taking out carbs and adding proteins probably.
Supplements – Life Cycle, glutamine, liv-52, multi vitamin, Vitamin C, Calcium & Magnesium, bcaa’s, Amino liquid, Cod liver oil, flax seed, and caffeine pills before some workouts/ Blue Emu and Bio Freeze for injuries and joints. I also have armidex, Letro, Prami, Bromocriptine and Nolva just in case it is needed.

Like the diet man

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs