over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My road to the 2012 AZ Open

When i split mine up i felt a lot better.

Like 7 am and 3pm. Seemed to keep levels stable yet still allow sleep.

I'll have to try that... I thought since it has an active life of 24 hours that it was best to do full dose in the am... I'll have to play around with it. Thanks 3clipseGT

Yea thats what i figured too, but then i started messing with dosing a bit n felt much better.

Let me know how it works for you bro.

186.5 this morning. 8wks and 4 days out. Day 22 of androhard.

Heavy carb day today... 300g. Chest tonight. Blood pressure at 9:10am: 124/66 resting pulse rate: 53

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337616248.379856.jpg

7 wks and 5 days out. 186lbs this morning. 100g carbs the last 3 days. Rest day from the weights. 45 min fasted cardio. I would kill for hotdogs and hamburgers this weekend. LOL.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338143068.867651.jpg

6 weeks and 6 days out. 187 lbs morning weight this morning. Feeling too small and too soft still but pushing hard. Midsection puffiness getting on my nerves but it's the last to go for me. Pic below

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338660322.597753.jpg

6wks and 4 days out. 184lbs this morning. Cutting back on cardio now. 200g carb day today. Chest tonight. Still taking androhard and I think it is making a difference. Pic below

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338823679.743662.jpg

5 weeks and 5 days out. 182.7 lbs. added ECA this week. Hoping my midsection starts to tighten up soon. 75g carbs today. A little bit of mental funk lately... Not feeling very much like a Bodybuilder

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339344815.128830.jpg

4 weeks and 5 days out. 181lbs this morning. Been on androhard almost 8 weeks now and it seems to help. Despite not using any enhancement, my strength hasn't decreased while dieting (actually getting a tad bit stronger) and I seem to be leaning out ok. Getting pretty vascular in the gym too. 100g carbs yesterday and 75g today. Getting ready to hot 40 minutes fasted cardio

Oh yeah, Happy Fathers Day to all the dads.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339950436.472293.jpg

178lbs this morning. 3weeks and 5days out. My shoulder is killing me. Hurt it somehow a week and a half ago... Just training around it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340570257.110501.jpg

Looking good bud

those legs are some serious business!

Finish her up and bring it home now :)

those legs are some serious business!

Finish her up and bring it home now :)

Thanks James. I was just getting down on myself how small my legs are looking and I don't have the same separation that I did 3 weeks out from my last show... That's ok though. Just gonna keep pushing and show up the best I can be July 20. Considering I haven't been using any anabolics for this prep, aside from AndroHard (DHT prohormone), I feel my results in 14 weeks time have been great. AndroHard is very mild. Been on it 10 weeks and I feel it has helped but nothing dramatic or anything. It has worked perfectly for my intentions... Fat loss, muscle retention and remain healthy (and legal). I have too much to lose by using illegal substances. If I got busted, my world would be fucked

2 weeks 5 days out. 178lbs still. I know this kinda goes against my health virtues but I am considering running superdrol the last 2 weeks at 20 mg per day. Thoughts anyone?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341159129.837663.jpg

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't superdrol illegal now also? I believe "raw deal" made it illegal.

You might want to try epistane. I have had great results from it and I believe it is legal.

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't superdrol illegal now also? I believe "raw deal" made it illegal.

You might want to try epistane. I have had great results from it and I believe it is legal.

You may be right... But I don't think superdrol was ever included in the banned ph list. I know phera, "tren", m1t, bold, and a few others were... Again, I could be wrong. Regardless, I stocked up years ago when they first started talking about instituting a ban on ph's and I have several bottles of the original LG methyl masterdrol laying around, which it the same compound as the og superdrol. I figured a few weeks of that couldn't do too much damage health wise

Superdrol is still legal, for now.

12 days out. 176 lbs. Started Superdrol at 2.5 weeks out at 20mg/day. Pic update below. Been training around an injured shoulder the past few weeks. Looking forward to taking the foot off the pedal after the show. Not exactly thrilled with the way I look for being 12 days out but I am happy knowing that I have given it my all... Regardless of my placing on the big day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341769424.558145.jpg

hats off

great transformation !
big difference from start of log
best of luck

9 days out. AM weight 176lbs. PM weight 182lbs. Lowwww carbs. Getting close. The superdrol is kicked in. Getting pumped and full even on low carbs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342072966.145285.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity