over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My road to the 2012 AZ Open

Just left the cardiologists office with some good news. He said the holter monitor did not detect any abnormalities, the ultrasound from the Echo shows a perfectly healthy heart with an ejection fraction of 60% and he said that I kicked ass on my stress test. He was a little concerned about my blood pressure but told me as long as it is in healthy range at home, he won't worry about it. (I seem to suffer from white coat syndrome). He told me that I need to get better at managing stress and enjoy life, LOL :) 2012 contest prep in full effect! Full steam ahead!

Yeeaaaaaaaaa budddyyyy glad to hear it!!! Leeehhhggoooo!!!

Back day. Felt good to move some weight on deadlifts. Went into the sauna to relax and a butt-naked fat dude was just chillin there...balls out... Exit stage left... WTF!

Been busy the last few days. Wednesday did shoulders, Thursday arms and tonight is LEGS! Nutrition is on point. Keeping carbs around 200g until my coach gets back to me with a plan. Morning bodyweight today was 198lbs. 17 weeks out today. Pic below. Will probably start taking proper pics every weekend starting this weekend

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332541794.467665.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332541794.467665.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 351
Legs are lookin good bro... and 17 weeks is plenty of time to do this.... It will be smooth sailing (as smooth as It can be lol):D:D

Thanks man... Last night I got to looking at pics from last year when I was nice and lean and at first I got a little down on myself... How the fuck did I let myself go so bad... Then I got pissed... Then I got motivated... Then I remembered my goal to smash my previous preps and nail ultra-hard conditioning... Eye on the tiger for legs tonite!!!

Thanks man... Last night I got to looking at pics from last year when I was nice and lean and at first I got a little down on myself... How the fuck did I let myself go so bad... Then I got pissed... Then I got motivated... Then I remembered my goal to smash my previous preps and nail ultra-hard conditioning... Eye on the tiger for legs tonite!!!

Use that shit as motivation bro!!! I know how you feel i did the same thing the other week. Got so pissed at myself then got determined!

Work in progress.....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332643951.900008.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332643951.900008.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 321
Update... Chest yesterday, good workout. Back today... Fucking murdered it.

Deadlift anthem for the night: Slayer ~ Angel of Death (Lyrics) - YouTube

Shoulders tomorrow. Been cycling carbs, following the directions of my coach, currently 16.5 weeks out. Starting to see some subtle changes in the mirror and getting my mojo back in the gym. After having not used creatine in over a year, started it last Wednesday and I am feeling some more fullness to my muscles... Could be placebo or the fact that I had slacked on training and nutrition for so long that my body is just sucking it up now that I am gung-ho

Pic update from tonite. Evening weight: 200lbs. Probably will weigh 195lbs tomorrow after fasted cardio

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332921932.425255.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332921932.425255.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 277
Coming along nicely bro! Keep at it.

Morning bodyweight: 194.5lbs. Had a good week. Been cycling carbs. Today is leg day and a 300g carb day. Had a pedicure for the first time Yesterday with the wife and it was amazing, LOL. Gonna try and schedule a deep tissue massage today... Feeling a little beat up.

On a non-bodybuilding front... Some of my marketing proofs came in this week from my graphic designer and they are awesome. This marketing campaign is gonna be epic...

Anyway, off to do my morning fasted cardio

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333126855.069577.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333126855.069577.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 277
15 weeks and 4 days out.

Did chest today... Good workout. Shoulder was bothering me a bit though. Today was a 225 g carb day. morning weight today was 195lbs. Bedtime weight 199lbs. Fasted cardio tomorrow morn. Back day tomorrow

15 weeks and 1 day out.

Morning weight 195 lbs. Maintaining weight but getting visibly leaner... Only means one thing... Gaining muscle ;-). Have alot of weaknesses to work on and 15 weeks is not much time.

Yesterday was Shoulders and today will be bis & tris. 150g carbs today. Tomorrow legs. off to do my 45 min fasted cardio. Peace out

Attachments

• 15 wks out 195 am.jpg
    15 wks out 195 am.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 244
I can definitely tell your getting leaner brother. Hit it hard, which i know you will, your gonna rock this show!

I can definitely tell your getting leaner brother. Hit it hard, which i know you will, your gonna rock this show!

Yeah... I am a little disappointed with my appearance though... Shoulders look narrow, waist looks thick, chest looks small... I lost a good amount of muscle while taking time off of training and not eating enough. Just gotta shrug that off and keep pushing.

Had an amazing arm work out tonight. Can barely open a jar, haha

don't let your mind play trix on you. 15 weeks is a long time. just wait 4 weeks from now, and see how much progress. I think you gave yourself plenty of time, and planned ahead well.
too many people think 12wks is enough, only to play catch up ,myself included

For 15 weeks you are in good nick bro, dont let up keep going strong

Your stomache probably appears "fatter" then it really is due to the loose skin?

The rest of you is coming in nicely. Keep us updated. Just monitor your progress in little increments, in 4 weeks you will experience big changes...then 4 weeks after...then 4 weeks after...i think you get the picture :D

don't let your mind play trix on you. 15 weeks is a long time. just wait 4 weeks from now, and see how much progress. I think you gave yourself plenty of time, and planned ahead well.
too many people think 12wks is enough, only to play catch up ,myself included

Yeah. Thanks bro. Every week, I am seeing progress. I have found for me the rapid results start happening when I start cycling around the 100g carbs mark

For 15 weeks you are in good nick bro, dont let up keep going strong

Your stomache probably appears "fatter" then it really is due to the loose skin?

The rest of you is coming in nicely. Keep us updated. Just monitor your progress in little increments, in 4 weeks you will experience big changes...then 4 weeks after...then 4 weeks after...i think you get the picture :D

Haha yeah my midsection is the last area to lean out... Fuckin genetics! LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner