over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone vs Tren : whats the safest ?

I've taken many of them and my favorite one is atorvastatin. Rosuvastatin (crestor) gave me elevated liver enzymes. I had no issues with simvastatin.

Lovastatin is generally considers the mildest statin but also the weakest. I get very few side effects from statins though, rhabdomyolysis is a rare side effect. What side effects are you worried about?

In my opinion statins are great drugs, overall.

you might want to do a search and read up on the downsides of statins. i have doctor friends that no longer write scripts out of fear of the downside. happy lifting.

I've taken many of them and my favorite one is atorvastatin. Rosuvastatin (crestor) gave me elevated liver enzymes. I had no issues with simvastatin.

Lovastatin is generally considers the mildest statin but also the weakest. I get very few side effects from statins though, rhabdomyolysis is a rare side effect. What side effects are you worried about?

In my opinion statins are great drugs, overall.

yea i love pointless drugs that dont do anything except make pharma companies rich by preying on the stupididy of common idiots/people... i love those too!!

Atorvastatin.... Any statin, really. One of our sponsors sells it for a good price. A statin combined with niacin (nicotinic acid) is going to be the ultimate cholesterol "stack." GW-501516 is supposed to help it as well but it didn't help me when I ran var.

Fibrates (fenifibrate, gemfibrozill) are also good for cholesterol but doctors will usually not prescribe them alongside a statin due to increased risk of rhabdomyolysis...

However, I read on Wikipedia that when Drs DO rx them alongside one another they just advise you to dose them 12 hours apart, so I may actually try that.

Fibrates also increase insulin sensitivity and delay progression of diabetes, they are PPAR-A agonists... Interesting drugs, actually...,

Statins are very dangerous and reckless. Do a little google searching as this has been discussed ad nauseum here.

I have been on statins for years with zero side effects. They have largely mitigated the harmful effects of AAS on my lipids, and this has been proven by bloodwork.

If you look at the side effects of any pharmaceutical drug there is going to be a list a mile long. Your suggestion to google side effects for statins as if that would actually mean something is silly.

I have been on statins for years with zero side effects. They have largely mitigated the harmful effects of AAS on my lipids, and this has been proven by bloodwork.

If you look at the side effects of any pharmaceutical drug there is going to be a list a mile long. Your suggestion to google side effects for statins as if that would actually mean something is silly.

Not getting side effects doesn't mean the statins could be killing you. I forget the actual statistic but it's something in the range of 90% of statin users are actually getting unhealthier by taking them. It's not about trying to be right, I'm only saying this out of concern for anyone that takes them.

Not getting side effects doesn't mean the statins could be killing you. I forget the actual statistic but it's something in the range of 90% of statin users are actually getting unhealthier by taking them. It's not about trying to be right, I'm only saying this out of concern for anyone that takes them.

plus the fact that doctors try to prescribe them to people for having a total cholesterol of 220. ive seen this several times. what a fucking joke.

New study showing Nandrolone's negative cardiovascular effects (rodents).

[Rats] The Effect of Nandrolone Treatment with and Without Enforced Swimming On Histological and Biochemical Changes in The Heart and Coronary Artery

OBJECTIVE: Chronic anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) consumption increases incidence of cardiovascular abnormalities in athletes and mechanisms underlying those abnormalities continue to be investigated. This study examines whether nandrolone consumption induced cardiac and coronary artery wall abnormalities via oxidative stress. It was also designed to determine whether enforced swimming augmented possible cardiotoxic effects of nandrolone in rat heart.

METHODS: Twenty-four male Wistar rats were divided into 3 groups: control, nandrolone, and nandrolone with enforced swimming. Nandrolone group received 10 mg/kg body weight nandrolone 3 times a week for 6 weeks. Nandrolone group with enforced swimming received the same amount of nandrolone and was forced to swim with excess weight of 20% body weight.

RESULTS: After 6 weeks of treatment, results indicated proliferation of heart muscle and coronary smooth muscle cells and lipid peroxidation; significant rise in levels of 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase, homocysteine (Hcy), apolipoprotein B, low-density lipoprotein, and cholesterol, as well as severe fibrosis in heart tissue and around coronary arteries of nandrolone and nandrolone with enforced swimming groups compared with control group.

CONCLUSION: These findings strongly support idea that nandrolone intake by sedentary rats and exercised rats induced heart abnormality mediated by oxidative stress, which was manifest in increased lipid peroxidation, Hcy, and 8-OHdG in heart tissue.

Tofighi A, Shirpoor M, Ansari MH, Shirpoor A, Zerehpoosh M. The effect of nandrolone treatment with and without enforced swimming on histological and biochemical changes in the heart and coronary artery of male rats. Anatol J Cardiol. The effect of nandrolone treatment with and without enforced swimming on histological and biochemical changes in the heart and coronary artery of m... - PubMed - NCBI

[Rats] The Effect of Nandrolone Treatment with and Without Enforced Swimming On Histological and Biochemical Changes in The Heart and Coronary Artery

OBJECTIVE: Chronic anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) consumption increases incidence of cardiovascular abnormalities in athletes and mechanisms underlying those abnormalities continue to be investigated. This study examines whether nandrolone consumption induced cardiac and coronary artery wall abnormalities via oxidative stress. It was also designed to determine whether enforced swimming augmented possible cardiotoxic effects of nandrolone in rat heart.

METHODS: Twenty-four male Wistar rats were divided into 3 groups: control, nandrolone, and nandrolone with enforced swimming. Nandrolone group received 10 mg/kg body weight nandrolone 3 times a week for 6 weeks. Nandrolone group with enforced swimming received the same amount of nandrolone and was forced to swim with excess weight of 20% body weight.

RESULTS: After 6 weeks of treatment, results indicated proliferation of heart muscle and coronary smooth muscle cells and lipid peroxidation; significant rise in levels of 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase, homocysteine (Hcy), apolipoprotein B, low-density lipoprotein, and cholesterol, as well as severe fibrosis in heart tissue and around coronary arteries of nandrolone and nandrolone with enforced swimming groups compared with control group.

CONCLUSION: These findings strongly support idea that nandrolone intake by sedentary rats and exercised rats induced heart abnormality mediated by oxidative stress, which was manifest in increased lipid peroxidation, Hcy, and 8-OHdG in heart tissue.

Tofighi A, Shirpoor M, Ansari MH, Shirpoor A, Zerehpoosh M. The effect of nandrolone treatment with and without enforced swimming on histological and biochemical changes in the heart and coronary artery of male rats. Anatol J Cardiol. The effect of nandrolone treatment with and without enforced swimming on histological and biochemical changes in the heart and coronary artery of m... - PubMed - NCBI

That must be the vintage Deca 😁

Ha ha ha, are you referring to another mentioned study that used the "bad deca" ?:D

Ugh... Just got 4 vials of deca 300 😕

Deca is safer then tren in my opinion. I think Npp is better then deca.

Its a good study but I imagine the problem on the heart was the excess water deca makes you hold. Can't this be fixed by lower dosed deca and taking things that make you not hold as much water? Maybe switch to Npp which is so similar and shorter ester so its in and out of your system faster?

Last edited:
Its a good study but I imagine the problem on the heart was the excess water deca makes you hold. Can't this be fixed by lower dosed deca and taking things that make you not hold as much water? Maybe switch to Npp which is so similar and shorter ester so its in and out of your system faster?

The study was done with Nandrolone, the parent hormone for both NPP an Deca. The ester wont make any difference IMO.

The study was done with Nandrolone, the parent hormone for both NPP an Deca. The ester wont make any difference IMO.

Yeah was hoping you would say npp would be better then deca. Thanks for the response Swifto

When I take tren, I'm irritable, my BP is through the roof, I'm mean to everyone, and I don't feel good.

On Deca/NPP, I feel great, sex drive good as long as I take caber, I'm nice ,and I feel better overall.

From that, I'd say tren sides are worse than deca. Oh, I break out like crazy on tren too.

Wait would that be like 3G deca per week for a 100kg bodybuilder? That's like 6x the average dose

When I take tren, I'm irritable, my BP is through the roof, I'm mean to everyone, and I don't feel good.

On Deca/NPP, I feel great, sex drive good as long as I take caber, I'm nice ,and I feel better overall.

From that, I'd say tren sides are worse than deca. Oh, I break out like crazy on tren too.
imho its not because you dont see sides you are ok. I mean deca kill 11x more blood vessels than test. Its not because its used for human purpose that its safe.

I love npp too but im not sure its safe because you havent got sides like tren.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear