over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone vs Tren : whats the safest ?

Wait would that be like 3G deca per week for a 100kg bodybuilder? That's like 6x the average dose

It would be roughly 440mg per week for a 200lbs individual.

my buddy was on it one night and bled real bad from his nose and everything. Wonder it was about he was killing his vessels?

Here's another study. I guess the point to take away here is to keep cycles short and don't go crazy on the doses.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17223994/

That is a reassuring study. It is good to see a positive study on nandrolone for once. The main problem with nandrolone is that with continued use it thickens up your blood. In the Sept.,2010 issue of Mus. Dev. Mag., nandrolone was profiled and studies showed that nandrolone was the most potent stimulator of RBC production than anadrol or others.

When you take these anabolics the whole object is to get a higher level of the hormone in your blood and keep it there. So npp is not going to leave your body faster than deca. The nandrolone level will stay high until you go off the drug.

Last edited:
What? You don't feel like explaining how to convert the dosage? It does get frustrating. Swolemedic, just take his word for it.

I mean... I would think that anyone with a hint of education would at least consider that dosages given to rats and hamsters may not be directly extrapolated on a 1:1 ratio to calculate dosages administered to humans..

I mean... I guess I can see where a person could get tripped up.. but I would imagine that most would not think the equation would be that simple.

but that's just me.

Huh? 10mg/kg 3 times a week. 100kg individual would be 1000mg 3 times a week, 3000mg. Where are you getting your math?

Please educate me on HED.

I mean... I would think that anyone with a hint of education would at least consider that dosages given to rats and hamsters may not be directly extrapolated on a 1:1 ratio to calculate dosages administered to humans..

I mean... I guess I can see where a person could get tripped up.. but I would imagine that most would not think the equation would be that simple.

but that's just me.

10(6/37)=1.62162162•3=4.86486486•100=486.486486mg

That's figured for a 100kg individual. This also doesn't constitute over-lap dosage.

Oh dear... :banghead:

Maybe he can teach me a thing or two about math, and maybe I can teach him a thing or two about interpretations of human equivalent doses related to interspecies allometric scaling.

It's a win-win situation for both of us :)

Last edited:
Short cycles is the key. The longer you're exposed to these drugs, the worse they impact your health. That's why NPP is better than deca, tren ace better than enanthate, and so on.

I tend to keep them at 6-8 weeks now, then a long time off with more food and progressive weights.

You'd be surprised. Interspecies allometric scaling is fairly simple math.

True,in private school you learn this in 1st grade.I think public school(always a little slower) isn't until 3rd grade.:p:p:p

True,in private school you learn this in 1st grade.I think public school(always a little slower) isn't until 3rd grade.:p:p:p

I was Amish home-schooled, by the age of 3 we used chinese calculators figuring descriptive statistics. That became boring, I left the congregation around age 6 😁

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws