over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone vs Tren : whats the safest ?

no matter Nandrolone or Tren, they also can run well by different people, Nandrolone has less side effect and very suit for cutting, , tren is strong on gain muscle and fat burning. so u can test first and find which more suit u

Actually I dont talk about sides. Sides dont mean its harsh or not imho.
My question is whats the harsher on the body and the hpta. I dont know if NPP stay as long as the deca version (about metabolites)

the problem with tren is people take it so much... 700mg/wk is become a banal dose. 400mg/wk is really enough

Stewie? Help?

LOL, Cool. This Deca thing has been one of my ponderings while driving to work lately. Like one of those, "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it..." type questions.

If a molecule of deca is synthesized from progesterone or other progestins (?) or coffee grounds, is it not still a molecule of Deca?

And yams, the precursor food :D

Actually I dont talk about sides. Sides dont mean its harsh or not imho.
My question is whats the harshe
r on the body and the hpta. I dont know if NPP stay as long as the deca version (about metabolites)

nailed it

I like my tren but in small doses. One thing ppl forget to mention is you have to also maintain a good diet and ppl on tren think it's a free pass to eat whatever. I maintain a good diet all year round. I don't bulk at all.

I have to admit it did leave me scratching my head a little bit. Didn't realize there was a such thing as "good" or "bad" deca.

I'm glad someone else noticed that. There was basically no answer in that thread...."it was bad deca" meant nothing.

Am I the only one who hasn't drank her Kool Aid?

I'm glad someone else noticed that. There was basically no answer in that thread...."it was bad deca" meant nothing.

No you are not the only one mate. There are others too lol

People go blind looking at the credentials & just believe anything at face value. I mean if there was a bad deca would we have not known for all these damn years , seriously ?? We are so anal (in a good way) searching,analysing, testing things & nobody's known except this one individual.

JJB post is the best post in explaining this. Everything in moderation- dosages dictates everything. of course some exp more sides then the others, individual response etc.

People go blind looking at the credentials & just believe anything at face value. I mean if there was a bad deca would we have not known for all these damn years , seriously ?? We are so anal (in a good way) searching,analysing, testing things & nobody's known except this one individual.

JJB post is the best post in explaining this. Everything in moderation- dosages dictates everything. of course some exp more sides then the others, individual response etc.

While we may not all agree with everything she says (for better or for worse), I still think she is a great asset to this forum. Hell, we can't all always be right about everything. I welcome all opinions on topics.

I dunno...there could be a little something to it. Kind of like amino acids that are derived from human hair are inferior and less bioavailable than the ajinimoto ones that are developed through a fermentation process. techincally the same amino acid, but different effect

Site is setup like an infomercial. Wants to be paid for common knowledge found on Google. Yea I'll take a pass on all these "Dr's".....

I like my tren but in small doses. One thing ppl forget to mention is you have to also maintain a good diet and ppl on tren think it's a free pass to eat whatever. I maintain a good diet all year round. I don't bulk at all.

Im the same way. I dont like high dose tren. It makes me stringy, I couldnt put on an ounce even if i eat like a pig, and i dont like the sides. But 200 or so mgs a week helps keep me lean, the scale keeps moving, and i have a very hard vascular look

Hi mates,

I always use tren in my cycles since years now. I used NPP with very good results for my first one cycle years ago. I never used nandrolone as much because of some studies I read like :

Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone
http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html

Study: testosterone works better than deca :http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html

The only study I found about tren is than it increase alzeimer risk and can damage brain cells.

As we know there are lot of studies for few meds, paracetamol usage is risking too if you search. But in real usage there is no major risk.

We know too than nandrolone stay very long time in the blood because of metabolites, so very harsh on the HPTA etc...

BUT contrary to tren, deca is still used for medical purpose, got 40 years of history while tren is a vet product, with 20 years of history.

So my question is : Whats the safest option (about health) between deca and tren if your opinion ? (mg for mg)
I want to take a break from tren so Im searching other options.

Thanks a lot :)

NPP = Nandrolone. NPP vs Deca = Simply a difference of ester. Same drug!

NPP = Nandrolone. NPP vs Deca = Simply a difference of ester. Same drug!
Yeah sure. I didnt tell I use npp but any anyform of nandrolone. Both have metabolites which stay long time after having stoped.

different individuals may have different opinions, most of gears have side effects, winstrol is the safest one I have heard so so far but I never try and don't know the effect

"that was bad Decca" was not a counter point.

A counter point would be to use Calcium Channel Inhibitors.

I left that alone. It's still a progestin.

so gents is there such a thing as 'good deca' or 'bad deca' in your opinion ? I have not seen a clear cut yes or no answer in the thread yet lol. please advice

If we're actually discussing whether Tren is safer than Nandrolone Decanoate, then there is a lot of misinformation floating around these days.

On Tren in my early 20's, my blood work looked absolutely horrible (living a clean lifestyle).

On Rx Test and Deca in my mid 30's (not living nearly as clean), and my blood work looks excellent.

Tren is bad for your blood lipid profile, your liver enzymes, and also your mental health (something that few consider).

Yea scammers sell bad deca, go with one of the recommended sponsors [emoji6]

well well well... now the 'recommended sponsor' in this instance has been banned & declared as someone who lacks ethics and is arrogant, by the esteemed management of our board so the only option I am left with is to buy the supposedly 'good' deca from the scammers.

On that last note did you complete & receive your Diploma you were pursuing from Shanghai University in Peptide home brewing or do you still continue to give bro science peptide advice to bros without it?

#RS#ThePeptideSheikh#Team3CC

Last edited:
different individuals may have different opinions, most of gears have side effects, winstrol is the safest one I have heard so so far but I never try and don't know the effect

I don't know about winstrol being the safest. What are you basing that on?

I think it comes down to the dosage and time for any compound. You can overdo anything or you can be responsible.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear