advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Pro Mamdouh Elssbiay - What are they feeding these guys!

I still have yet to understand how people can determine "old school" versus today's bodybuilders' appearance.

It has to be genetics. They all do relatively the same drugs, diet, and training. It all takes their bodies beyond the norm... the end result is going to be different for everybody.

You can't possibly compare Cedric MacMillan to this guy in terms of "how they got there".

This new pro looks fantastic other than the gyno.

I would love to know what these guys use during the offseason and what their precontest diet and drug and training and site enhancement protocol looks like...

For some reason the guys in the east have a slightly different look from the bodybuilders in the west... and it is uniform among all of the guys, not just some of them...

I mean, how many threads have there been lately about guys who compete in the east saying "holy shit look how dry he is, americans never have that type of condition." or "look how big he is, yet his waist is so small!" or "look how big he looks but he's only 165lb!" and over here in the west you'll hear shit like "damn his condition is just fucking fail, did not peak well" or "look at that huge slin gut" or "look how small he looks but he's actually 240lb!":rolleyes:

There's gotta be something they are doing different. It can't just be a matter of genetic differences between ethnicities...

For example the asian pros here look drastically different from the asian pros in Asia

Last edited:
Shit loads of REAL human grade gear at dirt cheap prices paid for by there countries which is why most don't accept their pro card

This is an EXTREMELY impressive physique, my friends. 282 lbs. with this type of conditioning is nothing to scoff at. Would be curious to know his height though.

Looks like they are absolutely drenched in oil in some of those pics

he is a beast i bet before he even took drugs he was still huge add in lots of gh slin and high doses of anabolics thats what u get along with a shitload of food i would be interested to see what his daily diet is

For some reason the guys in the east have a slightly different look from the bodybuilders in the west... and it is uniform among all of the guys, not just some of them...

There's gotta be something they are doing different. It can't just be a matter of genetic differences between ethnicities...

For example the asian pros here look drastically different from the asian pros in Asia

The most obvious guess I'd make would be diet.

L Quads are really big. Like to see front hard flexed quad shot... T

I think he looks incredible and is going to give the pros over here a run for the money. I wonder what his age is.

The difference is they aren't afraid of taking tons of everything. Even diuretics, not that 'half a Dyazide the night before' baloney. It's for weeks or even months at a time, all through prep. :D

.... and in my opinion he doesn't look like a heavy insulin user.
I think its pretty easy to tell the difference between a heavy slin user and a non user(or low dose user).

I would bet he has done enormous amounts of insulin.

Im a huge fan of Ahmed Wardany, i can't believe he didnt win, the winner reminds me of kevin English which is disgusting, heres ahmed warday at 190 pounds.... fucking loved his physique , no homo.

330g03d.jpg

Guess this guy is working wit Dennis James, 5'10" 282 lbs at 26 years old I believe

Guess this guy is working wit Dennis James, 5'10" 282 lbs at 26 years old I believe

Not sure if he's working with DJ...DJ did post a congrats to him on FB. Generally DJ says if they are on his "team" and he didn't say that. He did say as you did that this guy is about 5'10" and DJ sd he was a solid 284 at 26 years old. :eek:

Last edited:
From Dennis James twitter:

@BIGDJAMES: He will kill it in 2013. “@KJTheRock: @BIGDJAMES Congrats on your boy winning Amateur O! Keep that cat overseas though! OMG! Looked Nasty!”

So looks like he coming to the IFBB next year

The most obvious guess I'd make would be diet.

Please share how they diet any differently than American/European bodybuilders that would create that look? Hardly an "obvious" guess. I think the obvious guess is a difference in drug usage.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws