advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Pro Mamdouh Elssbiay - What are they feeding these guys!

I usually don't bash people on the age thing...

But JESUS. I was going to guess this guy was in his late 30's and was one of those guys who has won his class over and over and finally went for the pro card. 26? I thought I looked old, and I've got him beat by 2 years.

WOW.

He looks great... muscle on muscle.

Whatever they use its working for them. I bet it's not a boatload of test like Americans thinks is the way to go to get big.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354472108.508178.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354472108.508178.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 70,624
From DJ Facebook:

"congratulation Mamdouh Elssbiay for winning the Amateur Mr. Olympia in Kuwait this past weekend. At around 5'10 this 26 year old freak stepped on stage at a solid 284lbs. He is now a brand new IFBB pro and is already qualified for the 2013 Mr.Olympia in Las Vegas. I will bring him here to the USA very early to help him on this journey and I can promise you now that he will bring something to that stage that will simply freak people out. Just a little fine tunning and he will be fighting with the best in the world!"

Last edited:
Exactly what is wrong with the sport.. Way too big.. Big Ced is a physique worth striving for

impressive for sure. i mean gear asside ive know some middle eastern guys who even naturally have a thick physique. of course having all that oil money does help tho..lol.

you can only build on what you have. i mean you have guys like a branch warren or the ced mcmillian. you have a thick physique and a more pretty pysique.

its the quality of gear has to be.

No way he trains any harder or does anything different then some people on here and guys competing in the NPC.

Its the quality of gear and how much he uses.

I was looking at pictures of the NPC excalibur this past weekend and you cant even compare these guys.

As someone already said about them having access real human grade gear at dirt cheap prices. Ain't gear/pharms much easier to get in the middle east? Perhaps legal?

I remember someone saying that protein powder in certain middle east countries costs more than aas or gh... can't remember exactly, just was that protein powder was a ton of money compared to other countries.

he looks great...hopefully he gets a fair shake...most don't from across the pond...

It's an entire different culture over there and not just "drugs" -yea it's part of the equation but everything plays a major role in it...diet weather genetics and food types as well as training systems...

While I don't think that anyone can pinpoint exact drugs that a person uses based on looking at them, I think it is pretty easy to notice the distinct difference between a physique enhanced by GH or slin or both.
Look at classic bodybuilders and compare them to today's guys. What's changed? GH and insulin. They have a very distinctive look.
The reason I said the guy looks like he's on lots of anabolics (that's obvious, what BB'er isn't?) and GH is because to me, he has that look..... and in my opinion he doesn't look like a heavy insulin user.
I think its pretty easy to tell the difference between a heavy slin user and a non user(or low dose user).

at 282 lbs lean, I would think he MIGHT be a pretty big slin user

Whatever they use its working for them. I bet it's not a boatload of test like Americans thinks is the way to go to get big.

trust me, they do use the same stuff as any other bodybuilder/pro bodybuilder from over the world

trust me, they do use the same stuff as any other bodybuilder/pro bodybuilder from over the world

I think when a guy is as big as he is, he has to be on a lot of test. He doesn't seem to look the same as those super conditioned Arab bodybuilders that often get posted. He has more of that "American/European" look if that makes any sense.

I think when a guy is as big as he is, he has to be on a lot of test. He doesn't seem to look the same as those super conditioned Arab bodybuilders that often get posted. He has more of that "American/European" look if that makes any sense.

He has to be on a ton of everything

The arab bodybuilders look IMO is also highly due to genetic

Being half arabic myself by my father, I know that for a fact :)

As someone already said about them having access real human grade gear at dirt cheap prices. Ain't gear/pharms much easier to get in the middle east? Perhaps legal?

I remember someone saying that protein powder in certain middle east countries costs more than aas or gh... can't remember exactly, just was that protein powder was a ton of money compared to other countries.

in arabic countries, human grade are extremely cheap

While I don't think that anyone can pinpoint exact drugs that a person uses based on looking at them, I think it is pretty easy to notice the distinct difference between a physique enhanced by GH or slin or both.
Look at classic bodybuilders and compare them to today's guys. What's changed? GH and insulin. They have a very distinctive look.
The reason I said the guy looks like he's on lots of anabolics (that's obvious, what BB'er isn't?) and GH is because to me, he has that look..... and in my opinion he doesn't look like a heavy insulin user.
I think its pretty easy to tell the difference between a heavy slin user and a non user(or low dose user).

what does a heavy slin user look like?

I would love to know what these guys use during the offseason and what their precontest diet and drug and training and site enhancement protocol looks like...

For some reason the guys in the east have a slightly different look from the bodybuilders in the west... and it is uniform among all of the guys, not just some of them...

I mean, how many threads have there been lately about guys who compete in the east saying "holy shit look how dry he is, americans never have that type of condition." or "look how big he is, yet his waist is so small!" or "look how big he looks but he's only 165lb!" and over here in the west you'll hear shit like "damn his condition is just fucking fail, did not peak well" or "look at that huge slin gut" or "look how small he looks but he's actually 240lb!":rolleyes:

There's gotta be something they are doing different. It can't just be a matter of genetic differences between ethnicities...

For example the asian pros here look drastically different from the asian pros in Asia
more anabolics less test

The most obvious guess I'd make would be diet.

anytime a ME guy like this come ups and always the same questions. what are they doing, how are they eating, what are they taking.

2 years ago, freakish Touri Mohammed, similar questions. bookmark this thread, read all replies by buselmo.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...d-2010-ifbb-world-amateur-overall-winner.html

what does a heavy slin user look like?

more anabolics less test

anytime a ME guy like this come ups and always the same questions. what are they doing, how are they eating, what are they taking.

2 years ago, freakish Touri Mohammed, similar questions. bookmark this thread, read all replies by buselmo.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...d-2010-ifbb-world-amateur-overall-winner.html

^^^ THANK YOU. I was looking for that exact thread. Buselmo trains a lot of people over there and competes as well. He has a pretty good understanding of whats going on. Great thread!

this guy wont even make top 8.. he is huge I mean huge but the lines and pop when flexing, its just not there...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear