over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non Narcotic Sleep aid

Look for a sleep formulas that has a combination of L-Theanine, 5-HTP 5-Hydroxytrytophan and Melatonin...

Watch out with phenibut as too much and too long can cause withdrawal symptoms and anxiety.

Look for a sleep formulas that has a combination of L-Theanine, 5-HTP 5-Hydroxytrytophan and Melatonin...

Watch out with phenibut as too much and too long can cause withdrawal symptoms and anxiety.

Ya I experience that first hand. That was tough felt like a junkie wd from heroin. Shakes and all. Didn't know what was going on before I read up on it more. Anxiety sweats shakes. Now I go 3 nights on 2 off. Only like a teaspoon. And it last a while. Feel a little punchy for days if u take to much.

Kava and tryptophan work wonders to, I once took about 5 pills is melatonin at 5mg each ;( not a very good idea I did fall asleep because I suffer f sleep disorders and anxiety issues at times "due to my war experience in the middle east" not a very good idea I was walking around like a zombie the next day lol..

Kava Kava

Are the warnings on Kava Kava about liver damage anything to worry about?

In a previous thread I reccomended Seroquel at low doses for sleep aid. I touted the no hangover even after the previous night's intense sedation as a reason to use it. Someone pointed out it's addictive, and I argued against that. However, I ran out without a refill and couldn't sleep more than a couple of hours a night for 3 days. I was exhausted, but jittery and anxious at the same time, like benzo withdrawel. I'd like to recant my promotion of Seroquel as a safe, inocuous sleep aid.

melatonin, big cup of licorice root tea, and a GABA+theanine combo and you'll be good to go in a half hour with no ill effects in the AM. Don't use theanine if you're on anti-depressants though.

I've been doing shift work for years and have recently been having trouble sleeping. I found a product called "Somnilean" in a local nutrition store. This past week has been some of the best sleep I've had in months.

Theanine or Magnesium Citrate (brand name Calm) worked for me.

Legit GH!!! And some melatonin..(I recently laughed at an ex-gf for telling me to drink warm milk to help me sleep..hehehe). GH is helping me sleep good.

somatomax, That stuff is like gold for sleep.
I also regularly take other items but when it comes time to get my sleep on and not play games its all about somatomax.

Other than that I take 30 to 50 mg of melatonin (no its not a typo).
I buy the 10mg caps from 1 of 2 places.
I also take valerian, GABA, l-arganine, glutamine, sometimes kava kava,
and of course the over the counter stuff for sleep.
This mix I take daily just to kind of get normal sleep.
When I take the somatomax with this mix sleep is happening for sure though, lol.

What do you guys use... Ive been sleeping like shit because of tren and I need some help sleeping...?

I use trazadone. I dont take anything narcotic or addictive and this is JUST enough to help me get to sleep.

O

melatonin, big cup of licorice root tea, and a GABA+theanine combo and you'll be good to go in a half hour with no ill effects in the AM. Don't use theanine if you're on anti-depressants though.

If people are on psychotropic’s they should be asking their prescriber about something for sleep. That’s the issue with these boards people ask for info, but don’t tell you what they are on etc. I give out my opinion based on if your a healthy individual on no medications. And its only an opinion not recommendations. Anyone on psychotropic’s really shouldn’t be asking for advice on these boards regarding hormones and other medications and supplements and consulting with their doctors...Many supplements impact GABA and neurotransmitters, which will most likely impact their mental health treatment.

Last edited:
I usually use OTC natural sleep aids that contain the three major ones- melatonin, tryptophan, and valeiran root. But if the tren is really keep u up and u just want tonpass right out, take two benadryl and you will go to sleep. Diphenhydramine HCL is what's in benadryl and also other OTC sleep aids such as unison, but only take that if u really need it cuz you'll wake up groggy

I usually use OTC natural sleep aids that contain the three major ones- melatonin, tryptophan, and valeiran root. But if the tren is really keep u up and u just want tonpass right out, take two benadryl and you will go to sleep. Diphenhydramine HCL is what's in benadryl and also other OTC sleep aids such as unison, but only take that if u really need it cuz you'll wake up groggy

Yea benadryl, works good. Somatomax is great to.

Seroquel, technically a non-narcotic but probably not what you meant. Although, if OTC sleep aids don't cut it, it's what I recommend.

Being a manic ball of mess such that I am, I've suffered from a lifetime of insomnia. Thus, I've tried all forms of sleeping medicine.

While Ambien works better, at least for me, it gets you high as fuck, and generally makes you a total lunatic in the interim of the drug taking effect and you falling asleep. Plus, it's addictive, and anything that causes anterograde amnesia can't be good for your brain. Seroquel is nothing of those, and despite this perpetuated belief that it gets you high, it does not. Unless, that is, you consider profound drowsiness a type of 'high'.

When you absolutely positively need to fall asleep and stay asleep, take Seroquel.

But, yea, like Dragonfire said, consult a physician. Although that was implied by the contents of this post. For, as you can't legally obtain Seroquel without a prescription, logically you would be consulting a physician before obtaining Seroquel. Therefore, it was implied.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity