over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

orlando shooter ex blamed steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies Allex. Just heard it again. I picked up ''I am not sure'' from the last bit she was referring to'. Fucking brilliant so she is sure- signed sealed dated and stamped statement.

Anyway the loss of lives is the grieving & more imp issue here for their loved ones.

It is! BUT also to stop it from happening to other people in future needs to be focused on and the real issues and address it instead of deflecting and blaming other things.

Last edited:
Give it a couple of days until videos of her from Boston bombing and Sandy Hook emerge.

bro i swear i was thinking the same fucking thing..

there will be no bodies.....no actual crime scene photos
where are the body bags...??? where are all of these 50+
wounded...??? news shows the same 2 or 3...

and how many of these wounded are gonna give interviews..??

im guessing none.

:cool:

Last edited:
Steroids...ha!

Everyone knows it was the guns' fault.:banghead:

He was a Muslim extremist with ISIS ties. The Orlando terrorist shouted "Allah Akbar" during the shooting. No other reason he killed all those people.

^this!!! Only reason and he got the easy way out! Had it my way he should been hung from a tree and beat with a bat by all the families that lost loved ones! Mother fuck Isis and Islamic state!

If guns weren't so accessible in this country... Let's see how many shootings it takes before anything is actually done about it.

If guns weren't so accessible in this country... Let's see how many shootings it takes before anything is actually done about it.

excellent point

good thing radical muslims aren't known for using bombs to carry out their jihad

or planes

Unfortunately terrorist don't abide by gun laws.. France has some of the strictest gun laws in the world and 150 dead.. Chicago has some of the strictest in the United state yet the highest murder rate.. Again criminals don't abide by the laws.. But even if we wanted to disarm and take every registered weapon in the usa what you would be left with is the criminals and their unregistered weapons., cats out of the bag and it's not going back in..

There's more gun violence than bomb/plane bombings. Whether muslim related or not.

2 planes crashed into the World Trade Center, 1 into a field in PA and 1 in the Pentagon killing 2996. Biggest terrorist act in America's history and not 1 gun. Ask Chicago how a gun free zone is working.

Last edited:
Unfortunately terrorist don't abide by gun laws.. France has some of the strictest gun laws in the world and 150 dead.. Chicago has some of the strictest in the United state yet the highest murder rate.. Again criminals don't abide by the laws.. But even if we wanted to disarm and take every registered weapon in the usa what you would be left with is the criminals and their unregistered weapons., cats out of the bag and it's not going back in..

Exactly. You can tighten gun laws all you want. What does that change? If criminals don't abide by the laws they are not going to abide by them because they are stricter. If anything robberies, home invasions etc will increase. The only thing that stops a criminal from entering someones home is the fear of being shot.

If someone is determined, it won't make a difference what gun laws are in place, they will find any means possible to carry it out, just look at all the bombers, and etc, and like Pesty said above.

I have never seen a gun sitting there by itself hurt anyone, it's the person behind the trigger.

Look at drugs there illegal but still extremely available, so you think tightening guns laws are going to make guns less available.

Last edited:
2 planes crashed into the World Trade Center, 1 into a field in PA and 1 in the Pentagon killing 2996. Biggest terrorist act in America's history and not 1 gun. Ask Chicago how a gun free zone is working.
Gun laws are a joke. I grew up in Chicago. Street thugs don't follow any laws let alone gun laws. Laws only apply to law abiding citizens. Not thugs. Not radical islamic terrorist thugs. Not gangster disciple street thugs.

Damn

This is just another one of our governmental Red Flag setups. Just like 911. Isis is sponsored right out of Langley..

The vast majority of gun crimes do not involve registered guns...and the government knows this. The government's mission to tighten gun control (and eventually abolish our right to bear arms entirely) is under way for one reason and one reason only...and it has nothing to do with preventing gun crimes.

It is an attempt to de-arm the American people so that the masses can be more easily controlled.

Last edited:
The vast majority of gun crimes do not involve registered guns...and the government knows this. The government's mission to tighten gun control (and eventually abolish our right to bear arms entirely) is under way for one reason and one reason only...and it has nothing to do with preventing gun crimes.

It is an attempt to de-arm the American people so that the masses can be more easily controlled.

or because the government knows the American people are tired of being pushed around and a revolution is near. They want disarm the American people before shit kicks off.

she said what ...he had taken steroids? let's make steroids illegal if that's what the problem was.
Post not intended to make fun of gun control liberals.

Attachments

• isis load.jpg
    isis load.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 164
I listened to the interview and here is what she said, word for word, when questioned as to whether or not steroids may have played a role in his actions. "I know he had a history with steroids...I don't know if that caused it" (after this there is a brief pause and then she says "I'm sure", as if to say "yes, I suppose I do believe steroids played a role".

This is a perfect example of two things at work here.

One, the media's relentless willingness to paint steroids as the devil's drug every opportunity they get.

Two, the general population's total ignorance of AAS.

Regardless, it was clear that the media wanted her to talk about his steroid use...in order to make the whole story a bit more juicy and controversial.

On another note, the following really gets to me...and once again shows how dumb some people can be. In the interview, shortly after the woman was questioned about his history of steroid use, the topic of religion comes up. When asked if his connection to Islam might have played a role in the shooting, her tool-bag of a husband (or whoever that was sitting beside her) jumps in and says "no, that had nothing to do with it"...basically stating that his Muslim beliefs were irrelevant.

Whenever someone questions Islam's role in the potential development of violent crime, it seems there is always someone standing by and ready to debunk any claim of Islam's potential involvement. Comments such as "Islam is a peaceful religion"..."no good Muslim would ever do such a thing"...or "Islam does not condone violence" are frequently used as a shield against anyone who would cast Islam in what most would consider a negative light.

However, the fact remains that Islam is only a peaceful religion if you are a Muslim. The Koran specifically commands its followers to engage in "holy war" against the "infidels" (infidels being ALL non-Muslims; the key word being "all") until the entire world is brought under submission to Islam. Those who will not convert must be either killed or segregated into lower-class communities and made to live in squalor, all while being in constant subjugation to the Muslim dictatorship, which will continue to exhibit total dominance and control over such people forever. Basically, Islam is an inherently violent religion to all non-Muslims...to say it nicely.

Moving on. This lady also states that she is a follower of all religions. She says, to quote "I believe in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism...and I follow and am guided by all of these faiths".

Well, not only is she full of shit, but she clearly doesn't understand what ANY of these religions are...because if she did, she would know that it is not possible to follow all of these religions. Most of the ones she mentioned are opposed to each other on such a fundamental, base level that they simply cannot co-exist. Their belief systems are at such odds that to believe in one is to outright reject the other. It's like someone saying they believe the Earth is both flat and round....or claiming to be a theistic satanist and Christian at the same time. It's not possible...and neither is it possible to "follow" all of these religions.

Last edited:
It is! BUT also to stop it from happening to other people in future needs to be focused on and the real issues and address it instead of deflecting and blaming other things.

Real issues like he is a Muslim Extremist and 'they' really hate gays, and Christians, and whites, and, and, and, and???? ..... Some people are just full of anger and hate. People like that are called EXTREMISTS for a reason. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws