over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

orlando shooter ex blamed steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...seriously? I'm somewhat disappointed in the ignorant rants in this thread. The shooter's alleged steroid use has been mentioned, but not sensationalized, in the press...ironically, I didn't hear about it until I read this thread...and my office and home TV's always have the news on.

As for the ignorant comment on this is a war against Islam. This is like painting all white christians as KKK, Nazi, Wesboro Baptist Church sympathizers, which is clearly not the case. This also overlooks the fact that most victims of these radical extremist scum, throughout the world, are Muslims.

The Muslim population makes up 1.6 Billion people around the world (as of 2010)...that's aprox 23% of the globes population. There are over 3 million Muslims in the US, who are law abiding citizens and an integral part of of our society. The gross/broadbrush views of this is us vs Islam, vilifies the average mainstream Muslim, and plays into the extremist's recruitment narrative that the West is waging a war against the religion. Sadly, the extremist groups are a cancer of backwardness and extremism and intolerance...they target anyone that doesn't espouse their crazy views, Christian, Jewish and Muslim alike.

A little about me, I was born and raised in Beirut, Lebanon, immigrated to the US at the age of 10. I later served in the US Marine Corps for 7 years as an enlisted service member, and later became a commissioned officer, after becoming a US citizen and completing my college degree, and I recently retired after 20 years of active duty service. Many of the people with middle eastern heritage that I've come to know, have a similar story of moving to the US, aspiring for better way of life, succeeding in their careers, and contributing to their local communities.

My thoughts are with the families and loved ones that have been victimized in this senseless tragedy.
I, for one, agree entirely. Also, it is never mentioned that the god that Muslims, Jews and Christians worship is the SAME GOD! The God of Abraham. Just called different names.
Also, I do believe that, as with ALL of the major shootings of the last decade, this guy got his guns LEGALLY. This presents a pervasive problem with who gets guns in our country.

you guys are to funny, believing somehow this puts steroids on the radar and the feds will crack down (because of this) and its all game over. Come on that`s ridiculous. It will never end, just evolve like during other times.

I don`t know what`s more insane believing this was a "false flag" operation or that radical islam is not a major problem simmering INSIDE the USA. People were interviewed in the street with blood on them (just pig blood I`m sure ;) )saying what happened. How about video from when shots started?

Victim's chilling Snapchat video inside Orlando nightclub as ISIS maniac opened fire - Mirror Online

Indepth first hand account of bodies dropping:
Witness inside Pulse nightclub recounts acts of bravery

There are tons of pics/video all over social media with gunshot victims. What do you people wanna see a full spread of bodies from inside the club to believe it really happened?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. I feel bad for the good Muslims (obviously the majority are, but ALL of them need to be) and I am friends with several. Political correctness has put the country in danger, and Obama's horrific speech yesterday proves nothing is changing while he or Hillary are in office.

I'll post this video that completely shaped my views on the matter
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s"]Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly » T - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not interested in debating anyone who disagrees, so I won't even bother.

Last edited:
now the word is "BODYBUILDER"....:rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

This is funny. No mention of steroids in the article, but a random paragraph stating:
"Gold's Gym said Mateen worked there more than five years ago and would have been able to work out there as an employee. But manager Alexis Carroll of the Fort Pierce gym declined to provide further details."

So working at a Gold's Gym 5 years ago makes one a Bodybuilder.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. I feel bad for the good Muslims (obviously the majority are, but ALL of them need to be) and I am friends with several. Political correctness has put the country in danger, and Obama's horrific speech yesterday proves nothing is changing while he or Hillary are in office.

Not all Americans invade sovereign countries and kill their civilians, but all invaders and killers are Americans...

Not all Americans bomb Doctors Without Borders hospitals around the world, but all those who do are Americans.

It can go either way. This line of thought will bring us back to the 1800's. Soon enough black people will be hanging from trees in Alabama.

Not all Americans invade sovereign countries and kill their civilians, but all invaders and killers are Americans...

Not all Americans bomb Doctors Without Borders hospitals around the world, but all those who do are Americans.

I don't want to get into an argument, but the first statement is false. There are multiple countries/entities at the present time who are invading countries other than America including Israel, Russia, ISIS, etc

The 2nd statement is true, but was a regrettable accident and happens because some leaders refuse to put "boots on the ground" which severely hinders our intelligence gathering.

Your 3rd statement is just ridiculous and I didn't think it needed to be quoted.

Nothuman was correct, in recent times, the Muslim Extremists are the ones carrying out the attacks including killing those of their own religion.

As far as guns go, I am mostly pro guns but completely against semi automatic weapons in the hands of civilians. Handguns and shotguns yes, but semi automatic weapons? I can't believe those are legal.

I also have a huge problem with this guy being on the FBI watch list for three years and still being allowed to purchase a gun legally. The system needs work.

There was an armed guard there im pretty sure...

doesn't refute his point though.

if we are being honest, id say the most dangerous weapon is the element of surprise....which the bad guys almost always have.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94"]Muslim Imam in Orlando called for death to gays before night club attack - YouTube[/ame]

This goat fucker was in Orlando giving this speech 2 years ago.... and guess what, he's now invited back to the mosque in Orlando to speak publicly again TODAY!!!!! AFTER the shootings!!! can u fuckin believe?!?!

This goat fucker was in Orlando giving this speech 2 years ago.... and guess what, he's now invited back to the mosque in Orlando to speak publicly again TODAY!!!!! AFTER the shootings!!! can u fuckin believe?!?!

I can believe it.

edit: im surprised they haven't announced plans to build a mosque next door to the club lmao (taxpayer-funded, of course).

Last edited:
As far as guns go, I am mostly pro guns but completely against semi automatic weapons in the hands of civilians. Handguns and shotguns yes, but semi automatic weapons? I can't believe those are legal.

I also have a huge problem with this guy being on the FBI watch list for three years and still being allowed to purchase a gun legally. The system needs work.

Im 99% sure that all handguns are semi automatic ( semi automatic being one bullet every time you pull the trigger) I think your getting automatic and semi confused. But I haven't read every post.

Im 99% sure that all handguns are semi automatic ( semi automatic being one bullet every time you pull the trigger) I think your getting automatic and semi confused. But I haven't read every post.

Sorry forgive my ignorance when it comes to guns. I really meant to say assault rifles I guess. People shouldn't be allowed to buy weapons you use in Call of Duty like the one used in Orlando IMO. Otherwise I lean on the pro gun side of the coin.

Last edited:
Sorry forgive my ignorance when it comes to guns. I really meant to say assault rifles I guess. People shouldn't be allowed to buy weapons you use in Call of Duty like the one used in Orlando IMO

lol can't tell if trolling or serious

Why wouldn't I be serious? The killer didn't walk in with a handgun to kill 50+ people.

fair enough..

"assault rifle" is a completely nebulous term used by liberals to take advantage of the stupidity of americans... the term doesn't actually mean anything.

and you can't buy weapons like they have in call of duty lol... at least not legally.

edit: the ar15 is just your basic semi-auto rifle...it gets a bad rap because it looks so scary

Last edited:
now the word is "BODYBUILDER"....:rolleyes:

**broken link removed**

He did not appear to be lifting heavy objects against the force of gravity. Having a muscle tech and cell tech combo with a tub of d-bol and growing bitch tits does not make anyone a bodybuilder.

Tenny now if we photoshop his face on your body that would be a completely different story. Just a thought !lol

fair enough..

"assault rifle" is a completely nebulous term used by liberals to take advantage of the stupidity of americans... the term doesn't actually mean anything.

and you can't buy weapons like they have in call of duty lol... at least not legally.

edit: the ar15 is just your basic semi-auto rifle...it gets a bad rap because it looks so scary

I don't really know what they're called so forgive my ignorance on the subject, but those types of guns like in that article are what I meant to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyzz1711
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner