over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Passing Another Drug test?

Maybe, but guys like him don't have common sense. Most jobs can test you randomly anytime. Sooner or later, he will get popped. I know one thing for sure, I would not want a guy taking coke on my job.

Agreed, and mixing cocaine and amphetamine is an impending cardiovascular disaster

Just go to a head shop and buy synthetic urine. As long as nobody is in there watching u piss you will be fine

Just go to a head shop and buy synthetic urine. As long as nobody is in there watching u piss you will be fine

:banghead: good one, this is not a drug test for kinko's but a city job, they gonna make sure its not water but urine with all the enzymes and crap inside...I ve had a test with tdcj they could tell what kinda of a benzo I used in approximately what amont

A quality synthetic will have correct ph levels and uric acid and everything needed to pass... if they were really concerned the would hair follicle test him

IF you go in and don't pass the test, then it will be documented no?

If you are desperate you could use a catheter to shoot someone else's urine up into your bladder and then pee that out for the test. Read about someone doing that for a body building test. He used his wife's but then he got busted for HCG, apparently she was pregnant and he didn't even know. I wonder if the kid was his!?

If you did do that, I would assume that if you empty out your bladder fully and then put the other urine in there right before you leave for the test you would be ok. Probably need to do the other things people here mention too, to make sure your urine is dilute because you will still be producing your own on the way to do the test and that would mix with the other.

Be sure it is someone really close to you to be sure it isn't contaminate with anything illegal or some kind of nasty disease!

Maybe, but guys like him don't have common sense. Most jobs can test you randomly anytime. Sooner or later, he will get popped. I know one thing for sure, I would not want a guy taking coke on my job.
Lol i try it twice for the first time in years I'm not a junkie I don't do drugs

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

It says 2-4 days its out if your system. I figure water and sanua I should be good worst case scenario ill reschedule it i think can do that I'll figure something out I'll go to Walmart the nite before and buy a urine test and see if I pass. Thank you for the replys and yes I missed out I don't usually do go coke like 6x in the last 3 years if I recall.

Hopefully you didn't film a video of it like the Dolphins coach.
And I hope you didn't lick it off of a prostitutes pussy like he wanted to.

It says 2-4 days its out if your system. I figure water and sanua I should be good worst case scenario ill reschedule it i think can do that I'll figure something out I'll go to Walmart the nite before and buy a urine test and see if I pass. Thank you for the replys and yes I missed out I don't usually do go coke like 6x in the last 3 years if I recall.

Coke goes away the fastest and if you truly haven't done it in a bit it goes faster. God knows what you do to clean your system but hell yes get the home test kit if you can find one and make sure it's specific for blow. All tests are not for all things. Find a good head shop. "Vails" is a good brand but ask them at the counter and be honest. They can probably help a lot but your gonna pay 50-60 or more plus 20 for the home test kit. Don't drink plain water before your test it will become diluted and dodgy as fuck. You CAN drink like 3 monsters, piss at least 4-5 times before you go in. When I couldn't afford the drinks that helped a lot. Drink the monsters a few hours before your test then take the home kit. If your good go in if your still dirty (unlikely) fill out other applications

Slice is right about the second test it's absolutely to catch people who thinks they are good after the first test. Here's the thing man.. is this job right for you? I promise you with in house they will be testing randomly and often and at the worst times when your not expecting it. Like some guys said it ISonly a matter of time. To me as a guy who might not turn down a bump now and then that sounds like the WRONG job for me!!!

Last edited:
IF you go in and don't pass the test, then it will be documented no?

In house at the city but the info can't be passed on to other employers legally. On the other hand say he gets hired and gets popped randomly.. the city may or may not be able to disclose the reason for termination but I sure as shit wouldn't put that job on my resume!

Synthetic urin isn't nessessary in your case. If you can afford it get a drink but I think based on my experience enough time has passed if you were truthful in your op. Are you heavy? Eat clean? Drinking lots of water every day? It all factors in. Minimum get the home test kit and take it an hour before you go in. Drink a bunch of monsters.

But the BEST advice I can give.. is not to get the job to start with. Your not a good fit I'm sorry

I agree lmfao. The Pepsi challenge would of been a lot easier.. your right good luck with that!! Lol

HAHAHAHA... thats hilarious you 2, and your right. However my mans in luck today. all you need is 3 days to clean out. its fast stuff. Plus you go to your local smoke shop and buy the synthetic urine. its easy, comes in a small squirt bottle w a temp strip and hand warmer. nuke it for 8 sec and wrap the hand warmer around it. BAM your good, as long as your not being watched. I personally wear a pair of very tight whiteys and keep it under my nuttys. Your going to have to empty your pockets before they send you in the stall. follow me?

A quality synthetic will have correct ph levels and uric acid and everything needed to pass... if they were really concerned the would hair follicle test him

I dont think they ll show normal creatinine levels ..Low creat. is a flag in a drug test

Again I think he would pass fine with just a few monsters in him but even if he gets hired what the others have said is right it's just a matter of time before they get him.

Companies and local govs with in house don't care about cost they care about catching your dumb ass.

AND..

This guy is asking us for help not judgment on his life choices. All you guys ridiculing him aren't exactly life coaches for anybody I bet

Last edited:
You're good...

I took 20mg oxycodone which has a half life of about 4.5 hours....according to this...20mg oxy takes an average person 76 hours to be below detection...I was tested at 60 hours and passed both by dip test and gc/ms.

You exercise...higher metabolism...you will be o okay in my opinion

BN

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I wouldn't assume that a little blow will clear in just a few (2-4) days anymore. Everyone is individual, but from the sounds of things this sample may be getting sent to a UA lab. They will be testing for multiple different "screening" products as well as the dilution of the sample. The labs are tough to beat unless you are already just about low enough to be under the threshold for a positive....I was once informed by a P.O. that I had tested with "traces" of blow in my system over 20 times in a year..I wasn't even using, but I was, cough cough* "handling" it. Just the small amount that absorbed through my skin was enough to put my levels over 3/4 of the way to a positive. thank god I never was violated. Labs are tough these days....

Having said that, if you have an onsite, "dipstick" type test, knowing what I do, I'd do the following:
1. Pound water, eat clean non greasy foods, and get a lot of exercise, working up a sweat everyday until then.

2. If you can source it, order some Lasix, asap!

3. day of test start pounding fluid, take 40-80 Lasix. You want the water to be flowing through you as quickly as possible so that it doesn't collect as many metabolites before it's passed.

4. About 2-3 hours pre-test, use a catheter to completely empty the bladder....completely...and keep pounding the water.

5. When its time to test, first piss into the urinal/toilet...after a few moments then into the cup.

6. If you are concerned about their suspicions take some extra B vitamins to color your urine yellow....if you can't source Lasix or similar, I'd find the best OTC diuretic and dose it pretty high

7. Don't trust all those "money back guaranteed" detox drinks!!!

PM if you have anymore questions, and good luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131