over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Passing Another Drug test?

Most unions are a pain in the ass to get into as tenny mentioned above , only easy gauranteed way into a good one is through a relative ( grandfathered in) or know someone on the board.
Big union around my way is the elevator local. Been trying for years to get in and they only accept 400 application's every 2 years and only hire about 40-50 guys.
Once you are in , it is pretty much open season.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm in Sweden and it's my understanding that law enforcement here, police officers, are not tested at all, their union is against it. Because it's a violation of personal integrity or some shit. They can only test a cop if there is a specific suspicion of drug use. What this means is that cops can juice and drug then
go bust a guy on the street for having big traps indicative of steroid use, or a druggie on the street. :rolleyes:

I heard in over there in cuckville, they arrest guys who have the slightest bit of muscle and test them for steroids.

gotta make sure the boipussy is nice and soft for the muslim mongrel horde to sweep in and slaughter everyone #SwedenYES

Order fake piss!!! I used it 2-3 times. Comes with a tiny hand warmer and thermometer on the bottle. Synthetic urine.

Surprised this thread is going on....A few other boards I am on - you will get banned for talking about rec drugs. :confused:

its a city a job i have 2 pending officers with 2 different citys. One pays more than the other so im weigh my options.

Yes it was stupid for me to do some blow but i randomly ran into a friend who has blow on him all the time and he offered me some i was to drunk to say no. I will give myself a drug test tommrow to see if i pass i should be ok since its been 4 days.

I heard in over there in cuckville, they arrest guys who have the slightest bit of muscle and test them for steroids.

gotta make sure the boipussy is nice and soft for the muslim mongrel horde to sweep in and slaughter everyone #SwedenYES

Lol yes :D

But there are some guys here pumping iron preparing for civil war, according to a newspaper article the other day. :D This fella calling himself "Golden One" on IG and FB and YT. :D
https://www.instagram.com/thegloriouslion/

First one that comes to mind is Outlaw. Rec drug talk/domestic talk and payment/TA talk are big no no's there.

the thread isn't really about recreational drugs though, it's about whether or not OP will past the test..

we aren't really discussing usage.

If you are desperate you could use a catheter to shoot someone else's urine up into your bladder and then pee that out for the test. Read about someone doing that for a body building test. He used his wife's but then he got busted for HCG, apparently she was pregnant and he didn't even know. I wonder if the kid was his!?

If you did do that, I would assume that if you empty out your bladder fully and then put the other urine in there right before you leave for the test you would be ok. Probably need to do the other things people here mention too, to make sure your urine is dilute because you will still be producing your own on the way to do the test and that would mix with the other.

Be sure it is someone really close to you to be sure it isn't contaminate with anything illegal or some kind of nasty disease!

Use your dog’s urine. 🐕🐶

I took a home drug test everything came clean accept my adderall which i have a script for.

I took a home drug test everything came clean accept my adderall which i have a script for.

Told you.

You're a retard for mixing blow and Adderall though. Now, I don't have ADHD or whatever passes for it nowadays, but two 30's of the old school Barr footballs gave me a better rush than any cocaine I ever had. Go figure.

Told you.

You're a retard for mixing blow and Adderall though. Now, I don't have ADHD or whatever passes for it nowadays, but two 30's of the old school Barr footballs gave me a better rush than any cocaine I ever had. Go figure.
The blow actually calms me down I take one 10 mg xr which isn't that strong I use to take 60 mg of adderall xr

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

The blow actually calms me down I take one 10 mg xr which isn't that strong I use to take 60 mg of adderall xr

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Shits making me reminisce. You'd bust out the actual IR tablets and everybody would be like "what the fuck are those" after they took one; since it would actually kick in all at once and there was a noticeable "come up" that you didn't get with the XR capsules. Very few if any psychiatrists will probably be willing to write for it nowadays. Even almost a decade ago they were a rare find. Abuse potential was pretty much maxed out as far as prescription stimulants go.
any anglo with half a brain cell would gtfo of there and let the liberal elite drown in their decadent 'progressive tolerance'.

Alas, they made their bed and now they have to sleep in it. It's hilarious, honestly. People are willing to put up with rape, robbery, and mass assault just to stifle the chance that they might be called *GASP* "racist".

We all know the worst thing in the world to be is a racist :rolleyes:

Now it's probably time for this thread to go away

8 grams of micronized creatine in 2 gallons of water 4 grams in each. Drenk about a gallon and a half within 2 an a half hours of ur test, take a super b vitamin 3 hours befor ur test. The b vitamin colors so u don't get a flag, the creatine so it's in ur urin and not failed for dilution. U should be pissing every 10 minets or so and ur there when u have to piss fucking now. Pass any urin test.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

its a city a job i have 2 pending officers with 2 different citys. One pays more than the other so im weigh my options.

Yes it was stupid for me to do some blow but i randomly ran into a friend who has blow on him all the time and he offered me some i was to drunk to say no. I will give myself a drug test tommrow to see if i pass i should be ok since its been 4 days.

Maybe I’m the only one questioning the hiring of someone who does Coke in some type of security position?!

But since it’s only done when it’s free that’s OK,....WTF?!

Apparently I’m in the vast minority here. :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner