over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath exact dosages - Let another thread commence

Until a pro comes out and says they took 10,000+mg gear a week nobody is going to believe them because we have people here taking that much than couldent even get to a pro qualifying show

These guys are completely different than the vast majority of us , guys that completely blow the bell curve and probably did or could win their pro card natural or on what most of us consider a "cruise dose"
Even when it does happen (as in the case of Dallas McCarver via his autopsy results), people don’t want to believe it

I remember somewhere i read years ago that his first cycle was 500 test and 300 deca, true or not who knows 🤷‍♂️

It’s like he’s still trying to convince everyone that he’s a genetic freak… trust us bro we know. You don’t have to keep trying to prove anything.
For me at least, that actually makes someone a little less great IMO. I didn't have to take as much(ie. I didn't have to risk as much, go to the same lengths and had it easier on that front.) Same with training: I responed so much better = I could go 80% and still beat their 100%. "I could eat french fries, as that was normal for me!" -Flex Wheeler

None of that makes you special or great with the way I look at things. Ronnie COULD do much of the above but he said: That aint my style, and in reality went further than he needed but I do RESPECT that.

Needing the least, IMO, = LUCKY, and I do NOT equate LUCKY with greatness.

Some people simply struggle to say things in manner that would paint them as non-asses and still get the same point across, ex. "I took what I found to be the absolute minimum I could to achieve my goals." See how hard that was......

what ever he took he has the best genetics I have ever seen. I don't know why people get caught up in the doses if all of us took whatever he was taking i doubt any of us would be Mr. O.

For me at least, that actually makes someone a little less great IMO. I didn't have to take as much(ie. I didn't have to risk as much, go to the same lengths and had it easier on that front.) Same with training: I responed so much better = I could go 80% and still beat their 100%. "I could eat french fries, as that was normal for me!" -Flex Wheeler

None of that makes you special or great with the way I look at things. Ronnie COULD do much of the above but he said: That aint my style, and in reality went further than he needed but I do RESPECT that.

Needing the least, IMO, = LUCKY, and I do NOT equate LUCKY with greatness.

Some people simply struggle to say things in manner that would paint them as non-asses and still get the same point across, ex. "I took what I found to be the absolute minimum I could to achieve my goals." See how hard that was......
Actually Ronnie did in fact, eat french fries, lol...

I talked to Phil at a show where he was guest posing along with Victor Martinez. I remarked to Phil that unique 3D pop he has was something no one else had. Phil then got real serious and told me that was not a fair comparison since he (Phil) had just done a show, while Victor was between preps. Phil and Shawn Ray do say some dumb stuff in public, but in my experience when you actually talk to them as a competitor and fan they seem pretty genuine and down to earth. Ronnie in retirement is of course the funniest because he is always worrying that everyone now looks bigger than him. At first I thought he was just complimenting other people by saying that, but I actually do think it legit freaks him out a little.

who the hell cares how much he or others take - let everyone do and say what they think
Honestly, I wish these top tier pros were talking about this stuff a decade ago before I got brainwashed by the gh15 forums and thought I needed tons to progress. It might have saved me some health issues.

On a different note, being that massive, carrying all that weight, how does someone perform in bed? It must be tiring doing few pumps doggy style. Or perhaps they take cardarin pre sexual activities 😁?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws