over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

I don't know exactly. It is not a injection site. I think it was an ingrown hair. It was staph so it was really messy last week. Ended up at the hospital despite my efforts to avoid it. I probably made it worse draining it myself...

You'll be fine.

I had the exact same thing happening to me years ago (and just like you it was right in the middle of the shoulder! :eek:), and though after draining it myself too it left an ugly scar for many months, it slowly disappeared over time, to the point I don't notice it at all anymore now.

You might find it strange (I did too at the beginning), but injecting L-Carnitine (Synthetine) straight into the scar with a slin pin once it was healed enough GREATLY decreased the size of the abcess underneath in no time... like that pus was some fat moved into the mitochondrias to be burnt! :confused:

Just my experience though... with stricly no scientific data to back it up. ;)

I'll send you my gf down under... trust me, being under pressure 24/7 makes it virtually impossible to put on fat... :D

J/K ;)

If I add any more pressure to my life, I'll have a stroke! :eek:

Took this to see where Im at on bringing up my back.. unfortunately I go in for shoulder surgery next wednesday

Attachments

• smallbackshot.jpg
    smallbackshot.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2,733
Last edited:
Recovering from a nasty infection in this shoulder! Next time I won't drain it myself with a Gerber... Looks like a bullet wound now. You guys should have seen it a week ago. Needless to say I will see a doctor if something like this ever happens again. Weighing about 335lbs In this pic.

335!!!! Holy crap that is impressive. How tall are you?

A little off topic but I just got back from vacationing in Australia. I rented a home in Balmain right by the ferry. My second trip there. Beautiful country. I would highly recommend to anyone who hasnt been to go! Couldnt quite get used to watching the NFL at 4 in the morning on Monday however!

335!!!! Holy crap that is impressive. How tall are you?

6'2. But I'm fat... Hence the handle. I was at one time over 400lbs so I have a lot of stubborn fat on the inner thighs, Lower chest, and core. I'm actually just getting back into shape after having 4 surgeries in the last 2 years that limited my training severely. I went from 305-315ish at 15-16% bf to 365lbs and only god knows what body fat in two years. It was very hard for me to say the least. So it feels good to be moving in the right direction again. I still have along way to go just to get back to where I was let alone to my eventual goal of 300lbs under 10% bf.

Last night. sitting at 262lbs at 6'3. Offseason

Attachments

• front5.jpg
    front5.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 2,698
Different bodyparts grow the hair at various rates, so in the days when they all coincide and I have to shave legs, arms, shoulders and chest at the same time... man, I get dizzy from spending so much time in the hot shower.

Yea my hair is on crack. Growth rate on them is insane. Have you ever thought of lasering you hair?

6'2. But I'm fat... Hence the handle. I was at one time over 400lbs so I have a lot of stubborn fat on the inner thighs, Lower chest, and core. I'm actually just getting back into shape after having 4 surgeries in the last 2 years that limited my training severely. I went from 305-315ish at 15-16% bf to 365lbs and only god knows what body fat in two years. It was very hard for me to say the least. So it feels good to be moving in the right direction again. I still have along way to go just to get back to where I was let alone to my eventual goal of 300lbs under 10% bf.

Nice progress so far. By the looks of your arms you look solid.

14bp368.jpg

this morning, in my bathroom

19 years old
natural
preparing to step over to the "dark side" in 2014

You look great as a 19 year old. I would hold off as long as possible. :)

Recovering from a nasty infection in this shoulder! Next time I won't drain it myself with a Gerber... Looks like a bullet wound now. You guys should have seen it a week ago. Needless to say I will see a doctor if something like this ever happens again. Weighing about 335lbs In this pic.

You have some thick arms. I hope you are on antibiotics.

Had decent pump going on the other day.

Attachments

• 11.12.13.jpg
    11.12.13.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,615
couple days ago

Attachments

• K.jpg
    K.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,601
RESPECT THE SHIRT! Just took this.. By no means a bodybuilder.. strictly in it for the VAG

Attachments

• 20131210_195134-2.jpg
    20131210_195134-2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2,600

And on the other hand, had you led an average quiet and peaceful existence without any risks and therefore worries, you certainly wouldn't be anywhere near the place you're in today... :) I guess except for a few lucky ones, you can't have it all in this life. :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131