over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Now that I need to promote myself I broke out the tripod for the first time :ROFLMAO:

post delts/arms today at quads gym chicago
Looking massive dude. I just searched "Chicago" on the site after learning this morning that I am moving there in a few weeks. I'm gonna have to check out Quads gym

Looking massive dude. I just searched "Chicago" on the site after learning this morning that I am moving there in a few weeks. I'm gonna have to check out Quads gym
Ed Coan is a previous owner!! I hate Chicago, but respect the great one!

It looks like I'll be living about 45 minutes south of Quads anyways so I'll probably just go check it out one time and won't actually be working out there regularly

quads and USA gym are the two best bodybuilding gyms there. and thanks bro!

It looks like I'll be living about 45 minutes south of Quads anyways so I'll probably just go check it out one time and won't actually be working out there regularly
one of the best bodybuilding gyms in the country bro... I lived in chicago for 18 months...went to quads,usas,chicago barbell compound, brickhaus fitness, iron mine is solid too...

don't get caught up in the nightlife....Chicago has the BEST house music clubs, steakhouses, after hours...of any city i've been in...and you'll be good to go ... Go to RPM steak house, Maple and Ash is unreal. Chicago is the best bro, I miss it. Just the weather aside from Summer sucks but I have tons of great memories in Chicago. I'll be back in June. If you're still there, let's catch a workout. dm me

Ed is a legend and the owner, Dave was a tremendous guy. He recently passed away ...RIP... he was the owner or co owner I'm not sure, of Quads for 35-40 years. Quads is a LEGENDARY LEGENDARY GYM.

What have you been doing differently?
Diets tighter for sure. Kind of a hybrid of PSMF and keto but of course with refeeds and some cheats. Biggest changes have came in just the last couple weeks.
Also upped test and added EQ about 6 weeks ago. Also Trest ace at 15 EOD. Started drol at 100 ED 2 days ago

Diets tighter for sure. Kind of a hybrid of PSMF and keto but of course with refeeds and some cheats. Biggest changes have came in just the last couple weeks.
Also upped test and added EQ about 6 weeks ago. Also Trest ace at 15 EOD. Started drol at 100 ED 2 days ago
looking great man

Thanks for sharing

Solid progress

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner