over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Solid brother

Those Adidas track pants are the best
I literally have 10 plus pairs 💪
I’ve loved those pants for years but can’t find them anymore without the elastic band around the ankles which I can’t stand!

View attachment 197465

Finished my cut got down to 227lbs from a chubby 260lbs in January (I’m 6’3 with 6’6 wingspan) around 240lbs in the picture above after a week of eating anything and everything on vacation.

Looking for a nice rebound going from eating 250p 220c 28f to now eating 340p 495c 42f on medium days with one high day of 250p 795c 0f. Off (low) days 330p 270c 69f
If you can look that good after a eating frenzy 👏

Attachments

• IMG_4438.jpeg
    IMG_4438.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 33
10-15 lbs in 12 months is not realistic - people don't realize how much real muscle it is. If you want to build as much as possible in such a short time you need to get down to a very low body fat percentage and do a rebound because if you grow slowly and steadily at your current body fat level you will build something, but it won't be much.
This ^^^.......EXACTLY 👏🏿 👍🏿

I feel like i wanna reiterate what Luki was saying a page back. Only because we hear from a TON of guys on here who are truly trying to grow.
The best way to grow, it to get fucking lean first. The MOST amount of tissue you'll ever put on is watching yourself transform from under 7% up to say 12% in that rebound/beginning offseason phase.

it sucks and i get it, not everyone is a competitor here. But if the goal is to actually GROW, you truly have to swing the pendulum heavy to one side. I remember back in the day DatBTrue had a sticky written up about this and it was a goldmine. But again... get leannn. Once a year, spending 10-16 weeks in a hard diet will do fuckin WONDERS compared to you going to 9..then 13%...then 10...then 12%. You end up running on a treadmill going no where. Steps forward then steps back. Getting that fuckin lean also completely redistributes your body fat as well. You literally change HOW and where you store bodyfat. I admittingly took a looong competitor in my 20s and i regret not at least dieting, just for a little bit. I feel like i wouldve gotten to my end distance quiiicker by rebound several more times in my 20s.

I think what scares most guys is you reallly get to see how much tissue you are actually holding. And its probably a lot less than what you thought. Its probably the touughest for those guys in the 230-260 range. Very big guys....when they are walking around at 12-15%. But when you peel it off and you realize you're a light and odd shaped heavyweight, its crushing lol

I think what scares most guys is you reallly get to see how much tissue you are actually holding. And its probably a lot less than what you thought. Its probably the touughest for those guys in the 230-260 range. Very big guys....when they are walking around at 12-15%. But when you peel it off and you realize you're a light and odd shaped heavyweight, its crushing lol

I use to get to heavy and when it was time to diet down I would be crushed by how much weight I actually needed to lose.

Current bulk.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 111

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 4
But the nice people at Carhartt said it was a beanie. They said I wouldn’t look like Meg :(

I would be cooking in that thing. I'm sure your burning fat at a faster rate wearing it.

People say I look like Joe... well back when I had no beard/shorter hair lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner