over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep coach looking at Options!

i think working with Scott would be fun, especially if you enjoy fortitude training

I mean do these coaches add anything spectacular other than starting calories high, lowering carbs and fats incrementally, and adding cardio slowly to get lean?

I guess the question is....which coaches get multiple clients that true 5% BF hard/dry/full on show day. It’s not magic to get just lean

Hire little slice and order some dnp

Looking at his website, he seems expensive like shit. I mean, he's not a big name like other famous guys. :eek:
He is like 1/3rd the price of everyone else on that list.

He is like 1/3rd the price of everyone else on that list.

Bleu, Turner, Cardone, Nick, Austin are all cheaper.
Nick is terrible though so subtract him out of there.

I prefer to NOT take the hot commodity at the moment OR the guys that people sleep on. Blue and Turner are slept on. So are Cardone and Austin.

I'd also throw Andrew Berry (a Mountain Dog coach) and the dudes at ProFX in there as well. I worked with Andrew and he's well respected and knows his shit.

i think working with Scott would be fun, especially if you enjoy fortitude training

I mean do these coaches add anything spectacular other than starting calories high, lowering carbs and fats incrementally, and adding cardio slowly to get lean?

I guess the question is....which coaches get multiple clients that true 5% BF hard/dry/full on show day. It’s not magic to get just lean

Hire little slice and order some dnp

You ask more questions than 99% here...maybe you should hire a coach..or have you already been at 5% peeld above 200lbs?:p

The fact that there are screen shots of Jansen's wife answering his emails to clients is a joke. You'd never really know who the hell was answering your emails.

Andrew Berry is very good. Justin Randall, Johny from Profx, Andrew Vu.

Looking for a new prep coach and have a few choice but wanted some opinions from everyone, thanks fam!

-Matt Porter
-Turner Riddle
-Phil Viz
-Bleau Taylor

Been doin a lot of research but wanted to see what everyone thinks and any info if anybody has used them
Ameen Alai is great as well. Not too expensive either.

I hired Shelby, needless to say I would not do that again. Matt Porter all the way. Also, heard good things about Blue as well.

I feel like a lot of these guys don’t really give you the time of day if your a average competitor and don’t take the time to explain anything at all

In your opinion if your more interested in learning smarter More effective ways of all aspects of this sport prep training nutrition mind set health who would you recommend

John meadows
Shelby Starnes
Scooby prep (Jason Theobald)
Matt Porter
Trey Hodge
Matt Jensen
If you got the $$$ and serious pro potential then add George Farah to your list.
Chad Nicholls (especially if you are a big guy)
Neil Hill
Jose Raymond
Dusty Hanshaw

More on my list but don't have time to type them all out, there are some gems in this list. My personal favorite is Jason Theobald aka Scooby prep.

I feel like a lot of these guys don’t really give you the time of day if your a average competitor and don’t take the time to explain anything at all

In your opinion if your more interested in learning smarter More effective ways of all aspects of this sport prep training nutrition mind set health who would you recommend
I was highly impressed with Jason Theobald (Scooba prep) he even offers classes to help you learn how to be a prep coach. If you work with him he will gives detailed explanation's on why you are doing certain things, I know a local girl in my town that just done a state show and he showed every bit of the attention he gave me, she was blown away how effort he put into her prep.

dont you guys like matt jansen ?
aj sims?
john meadows?

porter never answers email ...

You ask more questions than 99% here...maybe you should hire a coach..or have you already been at 5% peeld above 200lbs?:p

I worked with Alex azarian and Shelby years back. I think you mis-understood my post.

What I was saying, find a coach that can get average joes into that competitive look. Not just working with the genetic elite. In no way was I saying any of those coaches wouldn’t be worth it.

I like the way that sounds thanks for the recommendation 🙌

I was highly impressed with Jason Theobald (Scooba prep) he even offers classes to help you learn how to be a prep coach. If you work with him he will gives detailed explanation's on why you are doing certain things, I know a local girl in my town that just done a state show and he showed every bit of the attention he gave me, she was blown away how effort he put into her prep.

I have used Matt Porter and Shelby both in the past and was happy with both of them. I got great results from both and they are polar opposites when it comes to diet.

just curious, why wouldn't you hire shelby again?
Gave me a general keto diet (basically Palumbo's diet). Started to cramp extremely bad post pre judging, called and texted him numerous times asking what to do. Got back to me 2-3 hours later. You spend that kind of money for a show prep, you think you would get a timely response, and not just left high and dry. At the end, I asked him what happened? his reply " were you stressed". Ya, no shit.

Not trying to bash him, just relating my experiences. From what I have seen he has done wonders for others, just not for me.

Gave me a general keto diet (basically Palumbo's diet). Started to cramp extremely bad post pre judging, called and texted him numerous times asking what to do. Got back to me 2-3 hours later. You spend that kind of money for a show prep, you think you would get a timely response, and not just left high and dry. At the end, I asked him what happened? his reply " were you stressed". Ya, no shit.

Not trying to bash him, just relating my experiences. From what I have seen he has done wonders for others, just not for me.
so how did you place at your show, and what was your conditioning like? Was you happy with your look?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity