over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep coach looking at Options!

Chris Tuttle and Andrew berry both very good worked with Chris for two preps Andrew just a short period but both communication and explanation are amazing can’t go wrong with either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not taking any new male competitors.
If you're a male competitor here are a few coaches I recommend:
- John Meadows
- Jason Theobald
- Matt Porter

I'm still working with a small group of female competitors, and non-competitors (male and female).

I know its impossible to know this from pictures, but most guys need to realize what type of coach they NEED as well. Do you need a guy who just sends you a weekly plan, shuts up, answers a few questions and is gone? Or do you like to ask questions, learn and do you want to vent some times? Some guys are good at both, others aren't. Actually MOST aren't.

I myself, like to ask questions and learn this shit. PLUS, if i'm paying you for 4+ months of work, we'll probably get to know each other. If I wanted to talk to a robot, I'd go find a cookie cutter program online and follow that.

I know its impossible to know this from pictures, but most guys need to realize what type of coach they NEED as well. Do you need a guy who just sends you a weekly plan, shuts up, answers a few questions and is gone? Or do you like to ask questions, learn and do you want to vent some times? Some guys are good at both, others aren't. Actually MOST aren't.

I myself, like to ask questions and learn this shit. PLUS, if i'm paying you for 4+ months of work, we'll probably get to know each other. If I wanted to talk to a robot, I'd go find a cookie cutter program online and follow that.

Good points. Based on you wanting to learn and establish a good relationship, who would you choose?

Looking for a new prep coach and have a few choice but wanted some opinions from everyone, thanks fam!

-Matt Porter
-Turner Riddle
-Phil Viz
-Bleau Taylor

Been doin a lot of research but wanted to see what everyone thinks and any info if anybody has used them

I have used a few different prep coaches, a couple of big names to, but Mike Arnold was by far the best. He posts here on this board. Very detailed programs, and he covers every single basis you could imagine. Extremely knowledgeable but that’s clear by his posts here. He will not give you a cookie cutter program.

so how did you place at your show, and what was your conditioning like? Was you happy with your look?

I got 10th out of 15 at the largest amateur show on the west coast. I was extremely lean after 16 weeks of keto and 2 hours of cardio a day. I did not fill back out, flat as hell. I was very disappointed with my final look for that show.

However, it was first time I ever worked with Shelby. But you live and you learn.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear