advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy's journey to the Midwest Gladiator Nov 2017 (Sponsored by Viking(Solberg

if I may....(but I'm sure you already have a plan)

but, making any dramatic gains to your legs in 6 months
time wont happen...I say 6 months because the other 4
months will be cutting for the show....legs take YEARS to grow.
you don't have time for that if "competing" in Nov.

so realistically you have 6 months to make some changes physique
wise...

I would do legs once a week....and just maintain an overall leg workout.
(judges wont see your legs anyway)....10...12 sets...about a 30min wo.

where you need LOTS of work is to make your shoulder to waist ratio
look at LARGE as possible...lots of shoulders and back....lots of chest.
while eating ALOT of small meals to keep your waist as small as possible.

looking at your tapper....you really don't have one....so start RIGHT NOW
making this your priority. not legs....

LOTS of back....2,..3 times a week....side delt and rear delt I would
do every other day.....LOTS of presses.....and full ab sessions....not
just a few sets....and NO weight ab training along with very small
meals.

:cool:

this is what you need to do, to even remotely belong up there.

I think I've got my first back pump and holy fuck is it bad. It is an hourvamd a half after my workout though. I have been taking a friends dbol for the week and haven't gotten anything until now. I was on the floor playing my little pony with one of the girls, my back felt some discomfort, I stood up and it hit me like a ton of bricks, been at least 10 minutes now. Almost hurting when I take a deep breath. I can't even sit down right now. I took some taurine wii water and had a banana. How long does this last? And wht can I do to prevent it from getting this bad in the future? I thought the dbol was possibly fake until now, but it is the only thing that is different in what I have been taking.😱

I think I've got my first back pump and holy fuck is it bad. It is an hourvamd a half after my workout though. I have been taking a friends dbol for the week and haven't gotten anything until now. I was on the floor playing my little pony with one of the girls, my back felt some discomfort, I stood up and it hit me like a ton of bricks, been at least 10 minutes now. Almost hurting when I take a deep breath. I can't even sit down right now. I took some taurine wii water and had a banana. How long does this last? And wht can I do to prevent it from getting this bad in the future? I thought the dbol was possibly fake until now, but it is the only thing that is different in what I have been taking.��

Taurine can help as well as doing some ab work...but really theres not a whole lot you can do to prevent it

Well what I thought was a pump, turns out I must have pulled something in my back. I haven't done jack shit exceptcfl sorry for myself and get some X-rays. Was given a referral to a chiropractor.. and got my first adjustment yesterday. I did some cardio yesterday because I thought I was feeling better but woke up today and felt shitty again. Taking nothing but Advil and a muscle relaxer. On another note my package has landed so tomorrow I plan on taking my injections. Still kind of sketchy on when I should return and try to do some light lifting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Viking and Solberg labs, when I get over this nuisance of a back pain I'm going to take it to the next level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad news, but be careful with the Advil,I guess you know that it can cause trouble.

Little update.. the doc thinks I aggravated a disc in my back and Put me on a 9 day run of prednisone and 5 days of painkillers. After day 1 feeling a lot better already. Also did my first injections with the Solberg line. Sustanon, deca and eq... went in smooth did 2 ccs in flute and one in my quad. No pain to speak of, I feel like a rat in a cage though I want to lift so bad, however I'm not doing anything until Monday which will just be cardio for a couple days, if pain free I'll start some light lifting and then get back in the swing of things

Felt so good to get back at it today... that week off was torture but my back is feeling much better so I decided to do biceps and triceps today.
Lots of stretching and some abs first... I need to strengthen my back up a little bit first from now on. Did some weighted ab crunches and some leg lifts 4x25
Triceps
Standing push downs 4x20 60 lbs
Lying tricep xtensions 4x12 50
Dumbbell kickbacks 4x12 25
Biceps
Seated machine curls 4x12 70
Preacher curls 4x12 60
Dumbbell hammer curls 3x12 30
Felt good for being out of commission for a week.. didn't go all out but for a good sweat and workout in.. chest and cardio tomorrow

Back at it today, another small hiccup but not going to let that stop me. Wednesday I got be flu and I threw up almost 20 times... and aggravated my back again in the process. First day back from that mess, but I am feeling better than I did before in regards to my back.
Chest day
135x15 185 x10 185 x10 235x6
Incline 135x15 165x10 165x10 205x5
Bench machine 2 plates x15 2 plates and 2 quarters twice for 10 and then 4 plates x6
Dumbbell flys 4x10 80
Skull crushers 4x12 60
Cable crossovers 3x15 70
Did some abs before lifting and did cardio for 20 min 3.5 incline and 3.5 speed
Back tomorrow

Back
Seated front pull downs 4x12 120
Seated pulley row 4x12 120
T bar row 2 plates 3x10
Barbell bent rows 3x10 95
One arm dumbbell row 3x10 60, 70, 80
Close grip v push downs 4x10 100
Hyperextension machine 3x15 150
Off tomorrow then leg day and it's been almost 2 weeks since I worked them

What products are you taking now (if any)?

Solberg Lab products
3/4 cc of Sus 325 2x/week
Deca 300 1/2 cc 2x a week
Eq 600 mg/week split
Was taking dbol but since I hurt my back and was sick I haven't used it for about 10 days... thinking of saving it for another time.
Other vitamins such as digestive enzymes... vitamin b complex, chromium pocolinate, alpha lipoid acid and ubiquinol

Solberg Lab products
3/4 cc of Sus 325 2x/week
Deca 300 1/2 cc 2x a week
Eq 600 mg/week split
Was taking dbol but since I hurt my back and was sick I haven't used it for about 10 days... thinking of saving it for another time.
Other vitamins such as digestive enzymes... vitamin b complex, chromium pocolinate, alpha lipoid acid and ubiquinol

Great,How's it going so far? We have also Sus 250,its a new one,maybe next time.

Good so far... it's been a couple of weeks but I'm starting to feel the little kick from the Sustanon...another thing I love is how easy it is to draw everything up and how smoothly and easily it goes in. 2 ccs in glute and no problems whatsoever. I pin the test in the quads and everything else in the glutes. No pain with either injection site

First leg day in a while... feel fine now but we will see in a couple hours. I think the some of my goods are kicking in, starting to get a little more aggressive and a little short with people, got in a small argument with my wife... usually I back down because arguing with a woman is useless but for some reason I felt like giving my .2 and didn't care of the repercussions. Anyway[emoji12]
Leg extensions 4x12 110
Squats 1x15 185 3x8 225
Standing barbell lunges 3x10 135 each leg
Leg press 12 plates total 4x8
StNding calf raises 4x25 190
Seated calf raises 2 plates 4x25
We'll see how I feel later... I am going to chiropractor later today...maybe an adjustment will be nice after leg day

Friday was shoulder day and today was arms... my legs are finally recovered after 4 days. I was having trouble staying asleep because my muscles ached so much. The day off yesterday really did me good. As I said arm day today and it was a good workout. Didn't really change anything... went up in weight on a few things but for the most part stayed the same. Starting to see some improvement in arms and chest for sure. Looks like things are starting to fall into place. Looking to take a few pictures in another couple weeks. Still haven't gained all that weight I lost. At 174 now.. on another note I'm taking the Patriots today and the over!

Yesterday was chest and today was back. Nothing new to report except I think the goodies are really starting to kick in. Starting to see veins popping in places I didn't know they could. Strength is about the same but I don't seem to tire as much. Only got 3 days in this week, had my Botox injections in my head and a blood test to check my lithium levels on Tuesday morning so I hadn't worked out from Tuesday until yesterday. Now that stuff is over for 3 months and my back is back to normal its back to 5 days a week starting Monday. Lithium levels were good and kidney function is perfect. Botox is a quarterly thing I do for my severe migraines, really helps until the last few weeks and then it seems to wear off a bit but taking them quarterly means my body won't get used to it and I can stay on it for years without having to adjust or get off this protocol!

Leg day
Didn't feel motivated today but I got all my workout in...
Leg extension 4x10 130
Squats 135x15 185x10 2 times
225x8
Leg press 4x10 8 plates for first set then 14 for last 3
Lying leg curls 4x10 130
Standing and seated calf raises 4x20
Tomorrow shoulders

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#