advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy's journey to the Midwest Gladiator Nov 2017 (Sponsored by Viking(Solberg

I never feel motivated for legs day 😂
But it has to be done

You ever tried Modafinil for them shitty days you dont feel like training....I have just started to try them out with good results

They just make you feel awake, focused and ready for what the day throws at you

Regards T

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Today was shoulder day... looking at my Fitbit I am starting to see a pattern wth my sleep. Got 5 hours of interrupted sleep before leg day and had a bad workout.. today I slept for 7.5 hours and had a great day. So I started looking back on my sleep and pretty much if I get less than 5.5 hours of sleep I feel like shit and my workouts aren't fun. Just thought it might be important and something to look into. Anyway shoulder day was good
Military press 95x15 135x10 twice and 155 x8
Seated dumbbell side lateral 4x10 25 side lateral machine 4x10 90. Rear delts machine 4x10 80 standing dumbbell raises 4x10 30 and shoulder shrugs on smith machine 275 total 3x10 off tomorrow then arms Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arms today
Tricep rope push downs 4x20 60
Lying tricep extensions 4x10 60
Dumbbell kickbacks 4x10 30
Dumbbell hammer curls 3x12 30
Preacher curls 4x10 60
Seated machine curls 4x10 70
Chest tomorrow

Chest today
Bench warmup 3x10 185 1x8 245 was happy about getting that up 8 times
Incline 1x12 135 2x10 160 1x5 205
Dumbbell flys 4x10 80
Bench ISO machine 4x10 2 plates for one set and then 4 plates for 3 sets
Cable crossovers 3x15
Back tomorrow then off Sunday
I feel like I am totally back now from the back issue and from my flu...this is my first solid week and finally noticed some gains in the weights most noticelably the 8 rep 245lb bench press

Back today and same exercises as before and then I did some push presses with some guys at the gym and those really tired me out... probably not the best idea to do it after a full back workout but I gave in to the peer pressure. I did kill it though I thought for already working out.. got up 135 for 2 times the last set.

Legs today... no new changes really except in my squats I put up 275 or 8 reps my last set. And my leg day was more tolerable today. Felt unusually strong and fresh today!!!

Shoulders today
Military press saw some gains on that on the last set I put up 165 8 times and felt like I could have done more. It may not seem like much but with my shoulder problems I am happy... feels like my shoulders are getting a little stronger.
Shrugs 3x10 with the 100lb dumbells
Side lateral machine 4x10 70
Rear delts 4x10 70
Dumbbell from raises 4x10 25 lbs
Dumbbell side laterals 4x10 25
Off tomorrow then arms on Thursday

Today was arms... been feeling a little stronger...went up 10 lbs on a lot this week.
Tricep pulldowns 4x15 @70 very slow last set was a struggle and I thought my skin was going to explode.
Skull crushers 4x10 60 lbs
Dumbbell kick backs 4x10 30 lbs
Preacher curls 4x10 70 lbs
Dumbbell hammer curls 3x10 35 lbs
And machine aRm curls 4x10 70
I've noticed that I definitely am getting a little stronger... veins coming out all over and the only bad thing is the acne. I've never really had bad acne flare ups but I am getting some on both triceps and in the middle of my chest at the beginning of the rib cage. It's not terrible, just noticeable to me as it is the worst I've had it since doing AAS

Last edited:
Chest today... nothing new to report really... feeling good and that's all that counts. Up to 179 so I have gained almost all of the pounds I lost 3 weeks ago so I took my BF and I was pretty happy with it

Attachments

• IMG_0969.jpg
    IMG_0969.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 133
Today was back day... Finally got a full back workout in... the last two weeks I had to stop short due to my daughter being at the gym daycare with me and she either had to take a dump or pee and she won't do it without me. Went alone today and was at the gym for 2 hours... got some an work in did 2 miles on treadmill for 30 minutes at 4 mph and a 3.5 incline
Did all 6 back exercises and went up on some. Rows up to 160 now . I'm feeling pretty fucking good right now and my mood is surprisingly good also. My diet is good, not great I would say I'm abiding by it 85%. Sometimes it's just hard to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day when you have to cart children all over and go to school.

Did legs today and it was the fastest leg workout over. Had to bring my kid to gym and thought daycare lasted until noon... but it was 1130. Got to gym about 10 minutes to 11. Didn't stretch and went right to work, hardly any rest between sets and I got 4 of my 7 exercises in... missed barbell lunges, seated calf raise and leg extensions. Really worked up a sweat doing it so fast and my legs hurt already so I know I did something right. I. SB always tell when I walk up and down my stairs if I can feel it the same day I know tomorrow I will be pretty sore

Shoulders today... took my off day Tuesday instead of today... my term is ending in school next week and I just finished my paper in yesterday a week ahead of schedule so and my other class was a group one so I only had to contribute 2 pages of content. So now I have 2 1/2 weeks to veg out, family time and training time... more time to get those cardio sessions. I'm only doing cardio 2x a week right now due to time constraints so these next several weeks I can be at the gym for up to 2 hours if I have to. I pinned a different area today, 1/2 cc of test in each delt... so far so good... trying to at least give my quads and glutes a little break . All shoulder exercise were same... felt a little stronger doing these but I don't want to push it too much because of my bum shoulder however I went up 10 pounds on the rear delt machine, side lateral machine, and shrugs. Military press I had someone spot me doing 185 and I did 10, was kind of amazed... was doing 165 for 10 on the last set for all of February... arms tomorrow

Arms today nothing new but I did go up to 4x10 who 80lbs for preacher curls. Feel like I could do 90 but I will do another couple weeks with 80 maybe 4x12,next week but I'm feeling good looking good... I'll put up a littlle progress pic next week for my monthly pic. Got about 5 weeks left on my cycle here so I really want to push myself hard this last month and at least get to 185

Had a 3 day hiatus due to my strep throat but nothing like my week or so layoff from my back. Didn't seem to miss a beat. I was thinking of training 5 days straight and then taking 2 off to catch up... I think my body can handle it. My question for anyone reading is should I stick with my 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off or do the 5 straight days with 2 off and then go back to my regular routine? Did back today and shoulders tomorrow and then will do legs on Saturday... usually I rest a day after leg day but I want to get my work in. The gear is really starting to set in nicely... I am going to stay in until April 15th instead of the first. With the 10 days off in my training in early Feb I want to take advantage of how good I'm doing right now and finish strong before I go back to crushing until June or July

Shoulders today... felt even more focused and major aggression today... not in a bad way just used it all in the gym.
Military press 4x10 3@165 and 1 set at 185!!! For me that is good
Dumbbell laterals 4x10 25lbs
Side lateral machine 4x10 90
Rear delts 4x10 80
Dumbbell front raises 3x10 25
Shrugs 3x10 125 lb each side

Leg day!!!! Still feeling strong went up a little in some exercises... notably the leg press I usually do 7 plates in each side... it felt easy so I added a 25 on each for the next set and then put 8 plates on each side for the final 2. Did a set of 275 for my last squat as well. Everything is going really well right now. Contemplating lifting tomorrow and Monday as well. Well see

Chest today... feeling good, feeling strong. I was very surprised about my bench press and the final set. Did my 3 sets and then I put 245 on... usually get 5 last time 6... today 10x! I was surprised and happy! Everything else was pretty much the same except on cable crossovers I went from 90-100 and it was good

Back today... nothing new to report... just keeping it going... it was nice to take 2 days off after going 5 straight. My body didn't seem to like me that much... today I felt refreshed and really went at it today. Finished my workout in an hour

I'm in a bad place right now... not even 2 weeks ago I had an ear infection... my daughter probably gave it to me as she was sick.. took antibiotics and then my youngest got sick and I got sick again days after... went to the Dr again and I have a bad sinus infection... haven't trained since Saturday and even then I felt like shit and only did a little bit. I've slept less than. 4 hours a night the past 4 days and I can't breathe properly and at night I've been getting angry about it and I was punching my pillow.. just so mad... I have a 101 fever and can't breathe through my nose and I'm losing training. I had just got back to 185 and now I'm back down to 177 at Dr today because I have no appetite.. so now it's another 10 day run of antibiotics... Any other advice on what I can do or something to speed up my recovery? Talking vitamins not gear or anything or should I just wait another 4 or 5 days till I feel better to start training again [emoji37][emoji40]🤧

Worked out yesterday for the first time in a little over a week again. Disgusted with myself, wasn't because I was lazy, I ended up in the hospital with a fever of 104. I couldn't even get my ass in the car and my wife, mother and father in law had to help me down thx stairs and in the car. Turns out I had the sinus infection as well as pneumonia. That part is probably my fault for never wearing a jacket in Chicago with this fucked up weather we are always having. After I was sick he first time, I was working out a few days after I was ill. I took the time off to make sure I was totally better and able to give it [emoji817]. I'm still pissed though as it seems there's always something that is holding me back. Well I finished my EQ. I did 11 weeks of it at 600mg a week. I probably will never do it again... the vascularity is not worth it in my opinion to the anxiety I was getting. I was paranoid about my hematacrit so I just did a CBC and everything was in range. I am going to get another blood test for my test and E2 on Monday as it's already ordered. Here is part of my CBC
IMG_1145.JPG

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear