over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stop ruining your entire contest prep!

Also whats your take on using insulin to carb load?

Even competing in over 26 shows --- I have yet to experiment with insulin for a carb up.

I love to go through trial and error, but just have not done this even though I have brain stormed several times on how I would go about it. It kind of turns into that "voo doo" practice again though....

If I had to worry about "weighing in early" to make a weight on Thursday or Friday --- then wanting to be "full and the biggest in the class" come saturday morning ---- I could see slin being perhaps a great aid in achieving such a feat.

I would probably have the person weigh - in ,,, Then consume 8-12 oz of fluids,, mixed with vitargo/karbolyn (100g-150g) then take 10-12 units of humalin and do this BEFORE going into a local gym for a light "pumping circuit" and hope to watch the body EXPLODE from depleted to full and pumped and hard.

Then I would monitor the persons weight every 2-3 hours,,,, feed them as necessary,. make sure not to over hydrate them.....etc etc....

That can get tricky I'd imagine.

FF

Good shit Matt. You have a good approach I think to diet and supps, very level headed and practical.

Hopefully I can put some of this to work for the Ironman here in 6 weeks.

Good shit Matt. You have a good approach I think to diet and supps, very level headed and practical.

Hopefully I can put some of this to work for the Ironman here in 6 weeks.

I'll be there assisting my competitor who I can literally starve for 2 weeks and he'll hold body weight lol.

He actually did better "natty" since it was easier for him to drop without "supps."

Go figure!

Ff

Yea i mean going along the lines of this thread topic, i've found it interesting how much different its been prepping for previous shows 100% natty vs this being my first prep assisted. So much of my thinking still revolves around being natty where your major concern is not losing muscle especially if youre ectomorphic. Now this time i feel like i can push harder and still hold muscle.

You've seen this in your experience Matt??

I'll be there assisting my competitor who I can literally starve for 2 weeks and he'll hold body weight lol.

He actually did better "natty" since it was easier for him to drop without "supps."

Go figure!

Ff

Yea i mean going along the lines of this thread topic, i've found it interesting how much different its been prepping for previous shows 100% natty vs this being my first prep assisted. So much of my thinking still revolves around being natty where your major concern is not losing muscle especially if youre ectomorphic. Now this time i feel like i can push harder and still hold muscle.

You've seen this in your experience Matt??

Yep -- seeing it now. This person got leaner faster natty due to me feeding him less food. Common sense would think -- now he is enhanced so he should be able to eat more and get just as lean with androgens now in his blood.

Not his somatotype! I actually am now feeding him LESS than when he was natty --- his body wants to gain weight and grow. I also "think" that he is weak minded and now that he is "enhanced" he might be thinking he can cheat on his diet with less harm down..... I had this problem with him before and we had to pull out from deviating from diet plan!

-Ff

The only comment i am going to make which agrees with FF is regarding not using aldactone. For all the reasons he said not to use it but one thing that was not mentioned is because of its mechanism of action, it prevents a proper carb loading into the muscle tissue and that is the main reason people will look flat. Not because your androgen dropped off 3 days before the show. thiazide diuretics are more than enough.

The only comment i am going to make which agrees with FF is regarding not using aldactone. For all the reasons he said not to use it but one thing that was not mentioned is because of its mechanism of action, it prevents a proper carb loading into the muscle tissue and that is the main reason people will look flat. Not because your androgen dropped off 3 days before the show. thiazide diuretics are more than enough.

Yes the anti androgenic effects for 3 days are most likely not going to effect one's look, but the blocking of aldosterone will inhibit one's ability to re-absorb sodium efficiently, which also facilitates the absorption of water and carbohydrates into dehydrated muscles.....

I know this is common drug to use + people will throw in thiazide class diuretics on top of the aldactone or loops diuretics (lasix,demodex).

I also get boggled why people insist on using Arimidex + letro + nolvadex etc etc....when testosterone aromatization should not even be a factor 3 weeks out anyways.....

High anabolics should be taking care of you in the final 6 weeks and DHT derivatives will aid in keeping estrogen in check.

-Ff

Yes the anti androgenic effects for 3 days are most likely not going to effect one's look, but the blocking of aldosterone will inhibit one's ability to re-absorb sodium efficiently, which also facilitates the absorption of water and carbohydrates into dehydrated muscles.....

I know this is common drug to use + people will throw in thiazide class diuretics on top of the aldactone or loops diuretics (lasix,demodex).

I also get boggled why people insist on using Arimidex + letro + nolvadex etc etc....when testosterone aromatization should not even be a factor 3 weeks out anyways.....

High anabolics should be taking care of you in the final 6 weeks and DHT derivatives will aid in keeping estrogen in check.

-Ff

Agree with you 100% just wanted to make sure we are as accurate as possible as why people look flat and it is the inability to absorb Na (carbs) back into muscle. I am definitely not a fan of aldactone.

Agree with you 100% just wanted to make sure we are as accurate as possible as why people look flat and it is the inability to absorb Na (carbs) back into muscle. I am definitely not a fan of aldactone.

...and this is why I have "shitloaded" with success with small amount of dyazides on more than few occasions :)

But I hate distention so I have a better way now a days....

-FF

You simply do not need diuretics if you are lean enough period (obviously should not be slamming highly aromitizing agents as well).

JM

You simply do not need diuretics if you are lean enough period (obviously should not be slamming highly aromitizing agents as well).

JM

John is right --- I know I do not need the dyazide, but still use it for that shield.

Aromatizing compounds just equal more unhealthy compounds to counter act the estrogen conversions which make not a whole lot of sense.

Eliminate the aromatizing agent --- rely on DHT derived agents and don't over-think "this guy's worked with guru X and he had him use letro +arimi + nolva etc"

Completely uncalled for...

-Ff

John is right --- I know I do not need the dyazide, but still use it for that shield.

Aromatizing compounds just equal more unhealthy compounds to counter act the estrogen conversions which make not a whole lot of sense.

Eliminate the aromatizing agent --- rely on DHT derived agents and don't over-think "this guy's worked with guru X and he had him use letro +arimi + nolva etc"

Completely uncalled for...

-Ff

I have heard of a top guru having his guys run this combo the last few weeks, it just doesn't make sense to me.. I can understand the letro/nolva, but not letro adex.

I hope this thread keeps going, i like it.

whoa.............so glad i found this thread. I have a show in three weeks. Still taking test prop. Should i drop it then? I heard and read a million different things to do and always came back to keep it the same. Glad to see my thought process is was kinda right. dieting is hard enough! Having tons of people put their "knowledge" in your head is insane!

thanks

oh and for my first show i ended up listening to everyone and doing a bunch of sodium, water, carb manipulations and ended up fucking up my body to the point of hospitalization for low potassium, magnesium, and such. If you've ever had super low potassium it's not something you want to go through ever again!

I have heard of a top guru having his guys run this combo the last few weeks, it just doesn't make sense to me.. I can understand the letro/nolva, but not letro adex.

I hope this thread keeps going, i like it.

JP --- I know whom you are referring to and I heard the same insanity 3-4 estrogen lowering agents all dose HIGH!!!! The logic is not there....I scratch my head at this?

I really would love to hear his reasons for this besides --- "I dont know , but it leaves you dry a f*ck".......I would think the top guys who use this guy would understand this is not necessary and redundant.....

-ff

whoa.............so glad i found this thread. I have a show in three weeks. Still taking test prop. Should i drop it then? I heard and read a million different things to do and always came back to keep it the same. Glad to see my thought process is was kinda right. dieting is hard enough! Having tons of people put their "knowledge" in your head is insane!

thanks

I would say if anything take it at 50mg ed --- make sure tren is there at 75/day.

10 days out let it go.

FF

I also subscribe to the "shit load/ crap load process. usually cutting water on a Thursday night for a Saturday show..this is the end result..

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning on running Test Prop , tren Ace , mast prop and winstrol at 50mg/ed the last 6 weeks into my show

the plan was to drop the test 2 weeks out and replace with 100mg Proviron. Do you think that would work
OR
would dropping the test 6 weeks out and replacing the dose with another 50mg a day of Mastron and be better?

Im only running 20mg a day of Nolvadex at the moment and it seems the only water im realy holding just reciently popped up for adding peptideds
(which im gonna drop 2 weeks out)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner