over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super Heavyweight Journal w/ Q+A

Do you PCT at all? If so, what's your protocol or the protocol you'd recommend a client do?

Also, I believe you and I don't live too far from one another. Would love to train with you sometime if you're open to it!

looking forward to your update

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Would you mind if you get chance writing out an upper load with lower pump and vice versa sample day please see how you structure it.
With you running tier 3 any problems going back and fourth between machines or exercises in a commercial gym.

I've tried fortitude in a commercial setting and you stop for 1 second and some fat woman has parked herself for 3 sets

Sorry to be a pain but what report is that?

Couldn't find that anywhere.. thanks

I honestly don't remember. I'd need to pull it up. It's just the basic test from 23andme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same exact problem. Acid reflux and no appetite.

GHRP6 was my savier to eat on tren... I'm now on test/deca and eat like

a horse.. The strenght is not there though, on tren I was a lot stronger even with no appetite.

Do you like equipose as alternative for deca off season?

Thx

Yes, but not as an alternative. They may be used for similar circumstances, but each compound is unique. EQ gives me a bit of anxiety, but I can use it for bulking or cutting. Deca, I can only use in the offseason, or very low till about 6-8 weeks out for just protection.

Deca and EQ are often paired with other compounds in different ways for synergistic purposes, or to avoid side effects.

Do you PCT at all? If so, what's your protocol or the protocol you'd recommend a client do?

Also, I believe you and I don't live too far from one another. Would love to train with you sometime if you're open to it!

Nope. I just go to self administered TRT. If my clients are younger, then I'd have them run a PCT, but base it off their individual circumstances and availability.

Shoot me a PM. Let me know where you're at.

Would you mind if you get chance writing out an upper load with lower pump and vice versa sample day please see how you structure it.

With you running tier 3 any problems going back and fourth between machines or exercises in a commercial gym.

I've tried fortitude in a commercial setting and you stop for 1 second and some fat woman has parked herself for 3 sets

Tier 3: Basic

Barbell Row (ZigZag) OH Pull-Up- 2 rounds

FreeMotion Chest Fly (ZigZag) Incline Chest Press Machine- 2 rounds

Seated DB Side Raise (ZigZag) Seated DB Military Press- 2 rounds

Horizontal Leg Press- pump set
Leg Extension- pump set
Horizontal Leg Press- pump set
DB SLDL- pump set (bottom 75% ROM only)
Horizontal LP Calf Raise- pump set
Seated Calf Raise- pump set

You can't really do this effectively if you're in a busy commercial gym, and you want to bounce around a lot. You have to plan to save space. Intensity and execution of the movements are more important than finding a perfect exercise.

View attachment 87030

Doesn't this mean the compound builds up in your system/ stays active longer? I bet you don't feel too hot if you've tried running a higher doses...

Awesome thread! Looking forward to following along!

Thats a lot of questions for a guy to answer lol.

Assault with a keyboard from multiple sources :banghead:

Dave here is a question for you...

Lets say you have a good balanced physique EXCEPT for shoulders and Chest... Big Back, Great legs, Balanced back but lack the density and thickness of chest and size of shoulders...

Lets say you had 16 weeks of offseason left before prep... How would you train to bring up the lagging bodyparts...

Great thread Dave.

Thanks for your availability and honesty.

Toraxx Test E
Toraxx Deca
Toraxx MastE
Toraxx Oral Turinabol (preWO only)

All smooth and painless. My joints feel GREAT. The preWO OT is definitely a game changer too.

w/...
Generic GH
Humalog
Aromasin

Very informative thread Dave, thank you. Can you elaborate on why the PWO Tbol is such a key inclusion to the cycle? Benefits that you are noticing etc?
Thanks in advance.
IM92

Very informative thread Dave, thank you. Can you elaborate on why the PWO Tbol is such a key inclusion to the cycle? Benefits that you are noticing etc?
Thanks in advance.
IM92

Interested to hear this too...as advanced as you are and with everything bein run a little (50mgs) of OT I wouldn't expect to really be a big addition...usually when I've pulsed orals preWO only it's for the added pump, and or strength and OT is really mild IMO at 50mgs...

Hello! I'll be updating this thread tomorrow by answering questions, along with giving an update on training/nutrition/PED's. It'll be easier with a keyboard

If you have any additional questions, post them up. I'll be responding to inbox messages and coaching requests then as well.

Thanks guys!

Have you tried MK 677, what are your thoughts on it?

Dave here is a question for you...

Lets say you have a good balanced physique EXCEPT for shoulders and Chest... Big Back, Great legs, Balanced back but lack the density and thickness of chest and size of shoulders...

Lets say you had 16 weeks of offseason left before prep... How would you train to bring up the lagging bodyparts...

I'd think backwards on this. Too many guys pick out a show too early. You have 16 weeks left of offseason, and have already set a deadline for prep. Why set a deadline? It would make more sense to grow until the body parts you need have caught up, held that mass for a few months, then chose a show based on your success. What if you really need 30 weeks for those areas to come up? 52? That'd be my first piece of advice. Get the size you need FIRST, then diet down. If you don't, you'll wind up falling short of where you'd like to be, year after year.

For improving ANY body part, you're going to have to balance your training. You'll need enough frequency, intensity, progressive overload, and rest. I prefer hitting body parts 2-3 times per week. Make sure to only use exercises that YOUR body feels, as opposed to what is being told to you. If you don't feel a fly movement for chest, don't do it, or find an alternative. Once you've chosen your bread and butter movements, your goal should be to improve your strength within the rep ranges that suit you best.

It's a pretty bland answer, but the concepts are more important than anything else.

Thanks in advance.
IM92

Most people are going to tell you that they like the aggression boost with orals and suspensions preWO. While that might be a benefit to some (not myself), I ONLY care about anabolism.

The combination of GH, insulin, a fast acting anabolic, with the right periWO nutrition can lead to faster recovery and growth. Everything included works in synergy. Rather than using the Tbol every day, spread evenly throughout the day, I chose to limit it to preWO to limit unnecessary stress to the liver. It just makes more sense health wise to rely on the longer acting compounds for the 24/7 needs, as they offer far less physiological stress. The Tbol definitely gives a bit of aggression, but I don't need to be pissed off and moody while training.

Interested to hear this too...as advanced as you are and with everything bein run a little (50mgs) of OT I wouldn't expect to really be a big addition...usually when I've pulsed orals preWO only it's for the added pump, and or strength and OT is really mild IMO at 50mgs...

Another thing I've personally noticed, regarding strength...

I've played with suspension, dbol, anadrol, and Tbol for preWO. I prefer Tbol because it's non-aromatizing, leaving zero to little water retention. If an oral or suspension is giving you strength preWO...

1- It could be from intracellular fluid accumulation, leading to an increased ability to apply force. This could be dangerous, as your muscles have a false strength increase. The false increase in strength could wreak havoc on your the connective tissue, which hasn't been trained to handle the load.

2- The increase aggression might not even be from a hormonal influence on th brain, but increased blood pressure from the fluid retention above. If your BP is high, your engine is idling a bit too fast. If your engine is idling faster, you'll be a little more edgy/angry, which could also give you a bit of aggression. It reminds me of when my dad was diagnosed with high blood pressure. He was constantly losing his cool, throwing things around when he was pissed, etc. When he went on meds, he was completely normal.

3- The possible direct relationship between androgens and aggression.

Either way, I'm not interested. I'm seeking tissue accumulation, not the title of best gym lifter. LOL.

Have you tried MK 677, what are your thoughts on it?

It's truly badass stuff. I'm a huge fan of peptides and MK. My only issue with MK is the water retention and constant drowsiness. The effect of real MK on GH and ghrelin is invaluable for anyone looking to grow. I have a few clients who've added it in their programs. If the water and drowsiness aren't overwhelming them, the results tend to be awesome, especially long term.

I'm tempted to start taking it again very soon, but at a low dose. Perhaps around 10mg.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear