over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspension

the sponsor that had it in oil never crashed in any bottle i had.not many have much interest in having it.its invaluable.

Recently gave test-suspension a run.It was waterbased i was expecting lumps ,pain etc.
Ran 50mg e/d for two weeks and ran 100mg e/d and no issues what so ever.

Ran it with a 25 gauge (which is best) but did take a week using a slin pin .

Btw shake it up for a few seconds and draw about 1 or so hours pre-workout.

Never tried the TNE but have heard the solvent can be a problem in some area's.

[lang=de]Why inject waterbased test without ester 1h pre WO? It hits you pretty much immediately.[/lang]

Recently gave test-suspension a run.It was waterbased i was expecting lumps ,pain etc.
Ran 50mg e/d for two weeks and ran 100mg e/d and no issues what so ever.

Ran it with a 25 gauge (which is best) but did take a week using a slin pin .

Btw shake it up for a few seconds and draw about 1 or so hours pre-workout.

Never tried the TNE but have heard the solvent can be a problem in some area's.

Hey GS I saw in another thread as well as this one about the suspension you used, I'm about to place an order with that same source and get me some..

You commented on the PIP and that it was nonexistent and no lumps, but what about the quality of the gear/results? Good strength gains? Id like to know this as well before I pull the trigger.

Thanks!

So what the hell is the consensus here? I would think test in oil would be slower than test in water but it seems some are saying the opposite?

Is one formulation better than the other for avoding pain/lumps?

Are the following all the same or are there technical differences besides suspension and solution?

Suspension
TNE
Test Base

Are there really only two types and I just listed 2 names for something that is identical? Somebody, spell it out for me because it seems a lot more confusing than it should be and the more people's input I read randomly in threads makes it even more confusing!

small amount of pain can be beneficial when used properly :lightbulb:

I with Knight9. Can someone link the differences, they all seem the same to me.

TNE is test with no ester
Test base is test with no ester
Suspension is a test(no ester) suspended in water sometimes oil.

So what the hell is the consensus here? I would think test in oil would be slower than test in water but it seems some are saying the opposite?

Are the following all the same or are there technical differences besides suspension and solution?

Suspension
TNE
Test Base

Are there really only two types and I just listed 2 names for something that is identical? Somebody, spell it out for me because it seems a lot more confusing than it should be and the more people's input I read randomly in threads makes it even more confusing!
[lang=de]"TNE" is commonly used for testosterone without ester in oil ...but it actually just means "test no ester" which COULD be in water as well but as I said ...commonly used for test in oil.

Test Base and TNE are generally used identically

suspension is always in water

If it's solved in water it will hit you faster ...almost immediately which you can feel cuz you'll sweat much faster, feel powerful and feel a lil' heat.
Problem is: if your lab sucks it's not a homogeneous fluid but rather white water with small raw crystals which might close the needle and lead to pain during and after the injection. If your lab's good it IS a homogeneous fluid, basically no pain at all and super fast injections ...very easy to handle.
If it does have those crystals, it will degrade unevenly and those crytals will cause peaks ...even for days. This sucks because of BP- and E2-peaks and of course you can't time your strength peak on point.

If it's solved in oil there will be no big pain, normal inections ...pin maybe 1 to 2 hours pre workout. You can combine this with your daily injection of say Test-C or whatever you're running.
In this case there won't be such a high strength peak but I guess overall it's easier to handle. You can also use winstrol base and trenbolone base ...but better don't inject trenbolone base into your blood stream by accident ...not funny.[/lang]

Suspension
TNE
Test Base

suspension

anything where the hormone is not dissolved into a clear solution. you can even have an oil based suspension. for example the resveratrol is an oil based suspension.

you do this with stuff that is too hard to get into solution.

examples would be testosterone suspension and wini like old zambons.

tne is test no ester, which is what is used in test suspension and tne in oil, which if done properly will be in a solution. ( a clear liquid with even distribution and release ).

test base is test no ester, tne.

I am trying to work out doing some funky stuff like this for you guys...;)

stay tuned...:D

loved TNE when I ran it, was oil based with no pain and very fast results. havnt tried the water based versions but the oil gets a thumbs up from me :D

there is supposedly a way to put test base in water that isn't suspended. I dont know if anyone sells such a product. I think it uses knights favorite intra carb as a solubility enhancer. If i say more I might get struck by k I mean Thors hammer.

Stemco has a suspension that is bad ass. almost done with first bottle zero pain, no clogging and still goes thru slin needle and I have maybe 2 cc left.

Stemco has a suspension that is bad ass. almost done with first bottle zero pain, no clogging and still goes thru slin needle and I have maybe 2 cc left.
Have you been dosing it pre workout? How is the feeling when it hits?

Have you been dosing it pre workout? How is the feeling when it hits?

yes preworkout, it feels like you took a shot of suspension...not sure how to describe almost like BP raises but not....

yes preworkout, it feels like you took a shot of suspension...not sure how to describe almost like BP raises but not....

I see. Since I have never played with suspension before, I was hoping to create a mental picture of the feeling of it. It often sounds pretty wonderful! :headbang:

Im one of those guys who focuses all my negative feelings into my workout, anger/frustration/rage/hatred, I take it out on the steel and become a more calm relaxed person the rest of the day.

Suspension seems to heighten those feelings while i'm working out and I really get pissed off and into my zone. Makes me want to go out and conquer the world:) Also feel like I could workout forever.

I see. Since I have never played with suspension before, I was hoping to create a mental picture of the feeling of it. It often sounds pretty wonderful! :headbang:

I almost closed my eyes right before my wife first pinned the Test-Suspension (water-based)into my rear delt,then all the sudden she said ,all done!
I had to look at the the insulin tube to see if she had done it or not?:D

Slin,or 25 gauge is no problems e/d .

At least with this situation the old saying has a added word,No pain and did gain:headbang:

Love the stuff and have been spreading the word!

Ive been out of the loop so long...but Suspension in water is not practical. By the end of the week most guys are throwing out the bottle due to extreme lumps and pain, not to mention clogged pins. There was a hard to get product, even for me and I was well connected, call Univet which was micro-refined.

TNE in oil is the way to go. And no harm in running a long acting base such as Enanthate along with it, to ensure anabolic conditions that are constant in bloodstream. Slin and Dbol/A50 optional in addition...the more the merrier! lol!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131