over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspension

Phil, We'll be bringing this to the table very soon!

iv heard this too many times. now im just afraid lol i cant risk knots or crazy pain this close to nationals and slow my training even a day. il wait on reviews n stay hopeful :)

man would be great though lol. n tren suspension mmmmmm lol

Test suspension hands down is my favorite AAS of all time. I can't explain the feeling you get on it, but it is very different than cyp or enanthate. The only issue is that it is very very hard to find a micronized suspension that is brewed properly from the UG labs these days. I used to get the Steris, Univet, and allgear and they were pain free(other than a small burn as it is going in which actually feels good in a sick kind of way) and could go through a insulin pin without any clogging. You will hear horror stories from people that have used poorly made suspensions, but if you get a good one you will understand why I love it so much. I have some in my collection that was recommended someone that knows what good suspension is but I haven't tried it yet and don't remember the brand name off hand(pharmatech or pharmacom or something similar). The only drawback with suspension is the frequent injections but I have even done those subq with pain free brands.

Good thread! Been thinking about giving Susp a try preworkout.

You guys can take it or leave it. TNE is great but the smell is killing me.
Tried this suspension and ZERO pain, no clogging through slin pin.

iv heard this too many times. now im just afraid lol i cant risk knots or crazy pain this close to nationals and slow my training even a day. il wait on reviews n stay hopeful :)

it looks like we are gona have a test batch in the works...

if all goes well we will have tne in oil and a site growth blend tne, wini, tren base and pgf2a in oil:eek:

stay tuned...

:D

Love it..

Test suspension hands down is my favorite AAS of all time. I can't explain the feeling you get on it, but it is very different than cyp or enanthate. The only issue is that it is very very hard to find a micronized suspension that is brewed properly from the UG labs these days. I used to get the Steris, Univet, and allgear and they were pain free(other than a small burn as it is going in which actually feels good in a sick kind of way) and could go through a insulin pin without any clogging. You will hear horror stories from people that have used poorly made suspensions, but if you get a good one you will understand why I love it so much. I have some in my collection that was recommended someone that knows what good suspension is but I haven't tried it yet and don't remember the brand name off hand(pharmatech or pharmacom or something similar). The only drawback with suspension is the frequent injections but I have even done those subq with pain free brands.

Agreed it burns going in but thats the price ya pay and to me its worth it, man i love susp, Genesis has been damn good, yes it leaves a lump, you should see what 2.5 ccs in each pec looks like a few days later..cant take my shirt off if anyones around, but it goes down a bit each day and that stuff preworkout and even a day later is the bomb !

Last edited:
YES

Im one of those guys who focuses all my negative feelings into my workout, anger/frustration/rage/hatred, I take it out on the steel and become a more calm relaxed person the rest of the day.

Suspension seems to heighten those feelings while i'm working out and I really get pissed off and into my zone. Makes me want to go out and conquer the world:) Also feel like I could workout forever.

Same here , LOVE susp !

one of our recent sponsors who jus kicked rocks "PP" use to have some off the hook TNE in oil. The only almost painless and "truly micronized" water test susp I've used was RAM test susp 200mg. Gear depot use to carry it, not sure if they do anymore. but used it multiple ti,es when they 1st started pushing the brand and had greatt experiences with that.

You guys can take it or leave it. TNE is great but the smell is killing me.
Tried this suspension and ZERO pain, no clogging through slin pin.

Glad you tried the suspension out Lex ,many wouldn't had such a open mind to it as you did!

Shhhhhh maybe we can keep it all:D:D:D:D

Why does TNE have a different smell to it, or is it just me.

Has to be the most painful injection I ever did, but the after effect when you went to the gym was amazing.
I only needed 1/2 a cc and I would feel like someone revved my engine hard.

Yeah. Remember Hernon saying fucks body up. Really bad for u. Kidneys. Ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought that was EO he talked about...but it's been a while.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws