over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspension

Yeah. Remember Hernon saying fucks body up. Really bad for u. Kidneys. Ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's drop some more of this info in the thread. Suspension sounds simple and easy, but it ain't.

Suspension is one of the only forms of test I've never use. I hear great things but then I hear horrible things. I hear guys that are using higher doses of test, suspension is the way to go as I use only 1g + nowadays

Every sponsor I've ever used NEVER had it…but friends have always RAVED about it and how the instant strength increase (2 hrs or so later) was amazing.

Always wanted to try but I just hate hassling with a place I've never used before and that whole end.

Yeah. Remember Hernon saying fucks body up. Really bad for u. Kidneys. Ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acute toxicity of guaiacol administe... [Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Somebody like Stewie should give a good hard look at this. Might steer clear if guaiacol is this bad...

Guaiacol has been shown to be toxic at 6.25 micoliters per 40 grams. Convert that, and you get .07 mL per pound. I weight 240 pounds, so I would need to inject 17 mL of pure guaiacol for it to be toxic. Most TNE recipes I think run around 20% guaiacol so probably not a huge deal.

Last edited:
Thought that was EO he talked about...but it's been a while.

i also have something in the back of my mind about EO being VERY toxic even in not so high doses...

Acute toxicity of guaiacol administe... [Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Somebody like Stewie should give a good hard look at this. Might steer clear if guaiacol is this bad...

Guaiacol has been shown to be toxic at 6.25 micoliters per 40 grams. Convert that, and you get .07 mL per pound. I weight 240 pounds, so I would need to inject 17 mL of pure guaiacol for it to be toxic. Most TNE recipes I think run around 20% guaiacol so probably not a huge deal.

the thing with guaiacol is that even a TINY amount of it makes a GREAT solvent... just 5% guaiacol has huge solvent qualities...

ive had some 200mg/ml NPP and it always crashed, i went even went as high as ~4% BA and 25% BB and it still crashed...

the next batch i just did 2% BA 15% BB but added 5% guaiacol and it holds stable ever since...
guaiacol is the best thing ever for high concentration gear.

we will be using no EO and no Guaiacol...
:D

Working out 4 days a week right now. So doing 100mg Test Susp pre-workout on those 4 days (IV brand, sponsor on anasci), 1200mg/wk of Test Cyp, 10iu/ed GH (rips) and Adex/Nolva.

The Susp is water based and I'm using a slin pin to inject. No issues with clogging and flows easily through the slin pin. Has a little bite the next day but nothing at all like some say.

Had about 12 bottles susp and just cracked into the last one today, never had any problems with painful injections or anything like that. So I start injecting before my workout and it felt like liquid fire, I pulled the pin out and tried another spot and same thing, I didn't want to waste any so I just dealt with the pain continued injecting. Two huge knots in my upper chest now.

Weird how 11 other bottles were painless and this one hurts like a mofo.

Working out 4 days a week right now. So doing 100mg Test Susp pre-workout on those 4 days (IV brand, sponsor on anasci), 1200mg/wk of Test Cyp, 10iu/ed GH (rips) and Adex/Nolva.

The Susp is water based and I'm using a slin pin to inject. No issues with clogging and flows easily through the slin pin. Has a little bite the next day but nothing at all like some say.

Are You backloading the slin pin? what gauge? Thanks

Had about 12 bottles susp and just cracked into the last one today, never had any problems with painful injections or anything like that. So I start injecting before my workout and it felt like liquid fire, I pulled the pin out and tried another spot and same thing, I didn't want to waste any so I just dealt with the pain continued injecting. Two huge knots in my upper chest now.

Weird how 11 other bottles were painless and this one hurts like a mofo.
did the others have any test in them

did the others have any test in them

yeah could definitely feel the test in them not to mention the surge in scale weight

I love my tne through a slin pin 3hts before the gym in parts being trained.

i feel like im missing out

i feel like im missing out

Oh you are lol... people say site injects dont work with gear, but try tne at 12.5 per muscle head pre workout and see what happens. Ive seen calves blow up on daily tne injects.

And if you dont believe in site growth it still makes you very agressive and ready to go in about an hour or 2. Agressive means more weight, means more growth stimulus.

Are You backloading the slin pin? what gauge? Thanks

Thought about backloading with a 23g but didn't want to waste the extra pins so not even bothering. Just shaking the vial, sticking the slin pin in and filling it to the top.

Been hitting the triceps with the Susp because the bite you feel the next day is pretty much the same pumped feeling you get from Syntherol.

Oh you are lol... people say site injects dont work with gear, but try tne at 12.5 per muscle head pre workout and see what happens. Ive seen calves blow up on daily tne injects.

And if you dont believe in site growth it still makes you very agressive and ready to go in about an hour or 2. Agressive means more weight, means more growth stimulus.

bro, just wait until you try what im cooking up...:D:D:D

it will be the strongest inject ever! lol!:eek::eek::eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws