over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Arm Log on trt

Thanks for answering.
As i thought too its based on mis-info somewhere. To answer the "then youre dead..": as i read somewhere it was because the absorbtime of SEO was alot longer than the oil used in steroids so it would make a block in veins that could lead to a heart-attack or that you couldnt just cough it out in the lungs. I dont think its much hold in that and i assume that it would like any other oil-based steroid out there.
When you say its no big deal i really must say i could make good use of a bottle of syntherol in my triceps to make the sweep a little bigger. How long do you think a bottle would get me?

I can 100% see why you thought that. I guess it comes down to my point about seo can mean anything. Someone could be injecting 10ml sludge (and call it seo) into their arms everyday that they need a 21G needle for it to past through. I can only speak of syntherol and of course all the aas oils I have used. Syntherol is very smooth and can go through an insulin pin. My 26G 5/8 pins are a good size though especially when you have larger syringes. Once I get more slin pins I will move over to them and do a series of 1ml injections in each arm. As you stated not much hold in that as guys would be dropping dead from aas injections all the time. Some brands of aas are really thick. I am lucky my aas (uses miglyol 840) can past through a slin pin too.

In my experience a little syntherol can go a long way. Although for single muscle groups I always think it's best to have about 3 bottles to have a great run at things. However you could get 1 bottle and do 2ml ed in your tri-cep rotating sites so 1 bottle would last 25 days. Everyone responds differently but that should make a massive difference. Even 2ml eod for 50 days could produce great results. I tried 1-2ml eod in my bi-cep peak ages ago and was made up with that but never stuck to it. This time I will stick to things.

Will be following this. Im on the fence and can't seem to get off it with using it. i was also scared by the milos story many years ago. that gets into your head..

Maybe i will put an order in later this month. I need , or maybe want a little more size on my arms. On cycle they are almost 20 but still a little out of proportion (to me) to the rest of my body.

Always aspirate and even if no blood fills the needle still inject very, very slowly just in case it gets some in a vein. When that stuff goes in your lungs it’s bad news. I had it happen with mct oil and I could barely breathe. I was gasping for air for 5 days and the pain was not fun at all.

Again though that could be the same from any oil injection including aas. There are always risks when injecting something into your body. I am extra careful with placement and technique and never had one issue ever. I have never aspirated ever but I don't need to as I know if I hit something. The only issue I have had from injecting was major pip from some supertest back in the day.

Syntherol is something I have been contemplating since I no longer plan to use high doses of anything...(Never really did anyway). But for something that could add a little balance such as bicep peak or lateral head of the triceps intrigues me especially since you mentioned it will flow through a slin pin as that is how I take all my shots now since I pin low dose everyday.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What I love about Syntherol in my arms is they feel pumped all the time and they look full all the time. During arm training it’s the most amazing pump you’ll ever have! Your arm measurements will go up an inch after the first few injects and you always look good. It gives the illusion of putting on years of muscle in a very short period of time.
Big A has mentioned that many top IFBB PROS use Syntherol religiously. To me it’s obvious because they are always very full which is impossible from AAS and training alone.

What ive found makes the biceps look good is 1 3ml inject in the center of the inner and outer head then do 1ml with a slin pin top and bottom of each head

What ive found makes the biceps look good is 1 3ml inject in the center of the inner and outer head then do 1ml with a slin pin top and bottom of each head

How deep do you go with the 3ml inject?
I used to vary the depth with 1”, 1.25”, and 1.5”
With slin pin injects I did 1/2” depth.

hey JJ you know you can get the slin pin size needles that fit on the bigger barrels? Those have helped me out a lot over the years taking glut/b12/curc/res/AAS/peptide injections, being able to combine shit in one barrel and still use a fine gauge needle.

1 to 1.5" with the 3ml and .5 slin pin with 1ml.

hey JJ you know you can get the slin pin size needles that fit on the bigger barrels? Those have helped me out a lot over the years taking glut/b12/curc/res/AAS/peptide injections, being able to combine shit in one barrel and still use a fine gauge needle.

I’ve seen the 5/8” tuberculin tips.

1 to 1.5" with the 3ml and .5 slin pin with 1ml.

That's a great approach so you are hitting things at dfferent depths. I find if you have 3ml syringes 26-27G are best (smallest G that can be used). But if your syringes are 1ml then 30g 0.5 slin pins are great. I also have 30g 1/2 pins that can attach to syringes but they would be no good with big syringes (too hard to push through). I use them for water based things like synthetine. Anyone with normal syringes I would recommend 26-27G 5/8 pins or longer (1 inch etc) for arms injections.

Leaving for the gym now :)

That's a great approach so you are hitting things at dfferent depths. I find if you have 3ml syringes 26-27G are best (smallest G that can be used). But if your syringes are 1ml then 30g 0.5 slin pins are great. I also have 30g 1/2 pins that can attach to syringes but they would be no good with big syringes (too hard to push through). I use them for water based things like synthetine. Anyone with normal syringes I would recommend 26-27G 5/8 pins or longer (1 inch etc) for arms injections.

I find anything smaller than a 25g starts getting tough to push the oil in, so I stick with 25g, slin pins are easy tho, it just goes right in with no hard pushing but I dont think you need to use that short of a needle very much cause it seems like its not deep enough sometimes.

I have just destroyed chest. I put everything into my working sets. When I dropped my aas my strength went down but on 200mg test it is good and increasing so I am happy. I managed 10 reps with 4 plates a side on decline Smith presses. I trained chest (heavy), tri-ceps (pump) and rear delts (mixed)...

Warm up with db's.
Decline Smith Presses... 7 warm up sets and 1 working set of 10 reps with 4 plates a side. I then rested about 40 secs and got 25 reps with 2 plates a side.
Pec Deck... 3 warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps.
Machine Chest Press... 1 warm up set and 1 working set of 10 reps.
Tri-cep Rope Extensions... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Tri-cep Underhand One Arm Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps for each arm.
Overhead EZ Bar Tri-cep Extensions... 1 set of 15 slow reps.
Tri-cep Dip Machine... 1 set of 15 reps.
Standing Cable Rear Delt Flyes... 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
Seated Bent Over DB Rear Delt Raises... 5 sets of 15 reps going up in weight.
Back Stretches and Rumble Rolling.

Yesterday I trained hams, calves, back width and bi-ceps. More of the same and I went heavy on hamstring lying leg curls and seated leg curls. I finished with a tri-set of seated leg curls, kettlebell stiff leg deadlifts and a static hold on the seated leg curl machine. I can't go really heavy on stiff leg deadlifts so I play about with intensity techniques. For calves I done sets of 20 slow reps with decent weight on horizontal calf presses and very high reps for db tibialis raises. Back width was pulldowns and pull ups. Bi-ceps/forearms was one armed preacher curls and some barbell wrist curls.

I started my tb-500 and bpc-157 yesterday. I just decided to dose 1mg tb-500 per day and 500mcg bpc-157 in my knee. I felt really off post dosing and light headed etc. Anyway today I tweaked my middle trap which is a reoccuring thing. Not sure how but I felt it after my working set for decline presses. I think it may have been when I tried to get up from the decline bench. Anyway I had my gf inject my middle trap with bpc this time. It was the first time she has ever done that but it was fine. I decided to wait between injections to find out which one made me feel off the day before. After 10 mins I dosed 1mg tb-500 sub-q and within a few minutes I felt bad. I done this post workout so I was more sensitive in many ways. Within a few minutes I had a massive head rush and felt so tired. I literally felt like I was going hypo (badly) so I had my post workout meal and lay on my bed for about 20 mins until it passed. So I will definitely dose it after a meal next time and obviously monitor things as the effects were very powerful. I only have enough for 10 days but may buy more (different brand).

Today was also the first time I have dosed IGF-1 DES. I am going to stick to 50mcg bilaterally. Today I done 50mcg in each pec but for the first time done it pre workout. I wanted to see how I reacted first and I was fine. From tomorrow I will dose it intra workout. I can't say much yet due to other compounds but I had the most ridiculous upper body pump an felt incredible whilst training. But I have been experimenting with PDE5 inhibitors recently and today was 20mg vardenafil pre workout. I will post more on that later but obviously that could have been a big factor in the fullness/pumps. I will test DES with no pre workout or PDE5 inhibitor some days to better access things. But so far things are going good and I feel like I can grow well on 200mg test with the other elements added.

Last edited:

I had to laugh at this, for last time I used Syntherol (quite a few years ago), 21g 1'1/2's were the ones with which I ended up injecting arms... anything shorter and the oil just wouldn't enter, no matter how hard I was pushing !! At some point I even ran out of those black needles and had to pin bi's with the pink 18g 2's... :eek::D

Results were outstanding though... I've always been a firm believer of "the deeper the better" saying... that could btw apply to many other things besides injections...:p

Keep it up Elvia, this will definitely be interesting to follow your log !! :headbang:

I had to laugh at this, for last time I used Syntherol (quite a few years ago), 21g 1'1/2's were the ones with which I ended up injecting arms... anything shorter and the oil just wouldn't enter, no matter how hard I was pushing !! At some point I even ran out of those black needles and had to pin bi's with the pink 18g 2's... :eek::D

Results were outstanding though... I've always been a firm believer of "the deeper the better" saying... that could btw apply to many other things besides injections...:p

Keep it up Elvia, this will definitely be interesting to follow your log !! :headbang:

You have huge arms though. I would never put a 2 inch needle in these little things :eek::D

The deeper the better is very true but not all the time. I once dated a girl who had a unique ability of fitting it all down her throat which what seemed little effort. Not a gag or even a grimace so it was a bit off putting but still great!! :eek::D (sorry to any ladies who read my log)

You have huge arms though. I would never put a 2 inch needle in these little things :eek::D

The deeper the better is very true but not all the time. I once dated a girl who had a unique ability of fitting it all down her throat which what seemed little effort. Not a gag or even a grimace so it was a bit off putting but still great!! :eek::D (sorry to any ladies who read my log)

The full 2 inches? 🤣

:eek::D

Hahaha... definitely the kind of "events" that can make you wonder if after all you're really that big... extremely humbling... :eek::(:p

Following this log. I'm starting to learn high dose gear isn't required to have a great look. Once you resensitive yourself to low doses again you accomplish a lot minus the terrible side effects. I sent you a pm elvia if you get a chance to glance at it I would appreciate it! Keep working hard!!

Following this log. I'm starting to learn high dose gear isn't required to have a great look. Once you resensitive yourself to low doses again you accomplish a lot minus the terrible side effects. I sent you a pm elvia if you get a chance to glance at it I would appreciate it! Keep working hard!!

This is so very true!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner