over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for Glutes(girl this time)

I respect your decision whatever you decide. I'm a big fan of syntherol and in no way want to discourage you buttttt...

I have been an ass and leg man since forever, it's the main reason I have an addiction to black chicks. Its part of the reason I'm marrying my girl, sick ass. :headbang: In other words, I know ass LOL. You won't be happy until you have the butt that you want, but honestly you have a really nice ass point blank. Not being a perv, just honest, it's reallyyyy nice :D. Any guy here would be happy to have that at home.

PMMA may be the way to go done by a doc. That area is full of blood vessels and nerves. To achieve what you want, self administering could present a problem. The volume of oil alone, I don't know girl. Just be safe whatever you do...

I totally understand what you're say as I have / had similiar issues with my calves. They were like 14 1/2" tops before Syntherol use several years ago. I have high calves. I joke with my wife that unfortunately I'm only black from the knee down :)
I think this comparison is the best to illustrate my point. Calves are dense and hard and vascular. I needed something to stretch them out and if I made a mistake eventually the oil would dissipate and look more natural. Implants can look funny and PMMA is permanent and also does more of "inflate" thing. I wanted hard muscular calves, I just wanted mine bigger. After years of Syntherol and crazy training they are about 18 1/2" and as a co worked recently said "they look like softballs on a baseball bat", but they are crazy dense and muscular.
Glutes are more about inflating. You want something to lift them and make them pop out more. It's also a very large volume of tissue. You could do 2 - 4 rounds of proffessional placed injections and get the results you want and you're done. No more hassles. OR hundreds of injections likely over several months of an oil that is going to dissipate and require muscle to fill that growth. Muscle takes time and it's going to literally be a pain in the ass for very long time for results that may not be very good.
That's how I would explain it to my wife if it were her ass in question.

I can't find any doctors in the Colorado area that do PMMA injections for the booty. Do you think doctors that do PMMA for just, general wrinkle fills and stuff, would work on my butt if I asked?

I can't find any doctors in the Colorado area that do PMMA injections for the booty. Do you think doctors that do PMMA for just, general wrinkle fills and stuff, would work on my butt if I asked?

I don't think it's approved for that purpose in the US. You'd need to buy it online and I would think your husband could do it pretty well if he's into performance enhancing drug use. My old Dr was also a PA and he did some of my Syntherol injects for me and then showed me where to apply it. Your options right now are having it applied by your husband, a Dr in Mexico, or any of the guys that's doing the applications in Brazil (it's pretty wide spread there). Personally I would go with the husband.

I don't think it's approved for that purpose in the US. You'd need to buy it online and I would think your husband could do it pretty well if he's into performance enhancing drug use. My old Dr was also a PA and he did some of my Syntherol injects for me and then showed me where to apply it. Your options right now are having it applied by your husband, a Dr in Mexico, or any of the guys that's doing the applications in Brazil (it's pretty wide spread there). Personally I would go with the husband.

It seems very high risk. There's countless videos on youtube showing the disasters of use, removals of large lumps in the buttocks, and even amputations. What's the deal there?

It seems very high risk. There's countless videos on youtube showing the disasters of use, removals of large lumps in the buttocks, and even amputations. What's the deal there?

i hope people pay attention to this, what we are doing with all this stuff is risky, weather you want to admit it or not.

pumping yourself full of something to change how you look is not without risk and should never really be put into a category of safe.

there are no rules, do what you want to do but be prepaired to take full responsibility.

look at all the terrible pics of what people have done with seo's.

i am in no way saying that the products are bad or inherently dangerous but you are crossing the line by doing these type of experiments, except it and live accordingly.

welcome to the world of walking science experiments! lol

:D

I've always been interested in this. Would love to follow your log if you decide to do it!

i hope people pay attention to this, what we are doing with all this stuff is risky, weather you want to admit it or not.

pumping yourself full of something to change how you look is not without risk and should never really be put into a category of safe.

there are no rules, do what you want to do but be prepaired to take full responsibility.

look at all the terrible pics of what people have done with seo's.

i am in no way saying that the products are bad or inherently dangerous but you are crossing the line by doing these type of experiments, except it and live accordingly.

welcome to the world of walking science experiments! lol

:D

This includes almost every steroid floating around out there at this time as well...99% of people out there are using ugl's and homebrew sources for their products, so obviously they are all being made in unsanitary conditions...BUT people are still injecting themselves with them every single day, not having a clue or a care where or how they're made:rolleyes:

There's no question that they are both relatively high risk. I have no personal experience with PMMA, however, it seems better suited for what you are trying to accomplish. Scar tissue and abscesses are a risk with anything injectable as you know. The best you can do is buy a quality pharmaceutical product and have someone with considerable experience apply it.

This includes almost every steroid floating around out there at this time as well...99% of people out there are using ugl's and homebrew sources for their products, so obviously they are all being made in unsanitary conditions...BUT people are still injecting themselves with them every single day, not having a clue or a care where or how they're made:rolleyes:

i never said different.

simply that thinking any of this falls into a safe category is inaccurate.

one thing i will point out in your statement though is that the minute you put a pin into a vial even one from a big pharma corp you contaminate the sterile environment, most usually push air into the vial too, in order to offset the vacume, this is normal "unsterile" air. and changing pins, etc...

the whole idea of sterility is a bit exaggerated and inaccurate when we think of how it all plays out in the real world.

the purity of powders is a far bigger issue.

i simply point out that none of this fall under any umbrella of protection and not to be naïve and except what you are doing and go into it with open eyes.

The gains from Syntherol are permanent given optimal conditions - ie. you
grow. The oil itself clears within several weeks. If you run into any problems
with application especially if you are not liking the effect that it's having, just
stop use and wait for the oil to clear.

If you are using a permanent alternative (PMMA) what do you do in such a
case? I have not looked into PMMA at all, only heard the name thrown
around between Rich Pianna and as an alternative to SEOs for site
enhancement. However if it is permanent what happens then?

Just something to consider.

Additionally, I don't think you will be setting any PB's while doing this as any
kind of glute work while you are applying Syntherol will be uncomfortable
and even painful once you get a pump.

Looking forward to seeing further updates from you Squat Girl.

Last edited:
If it's something about your body that bothers you, then it is something you must strive to change...my response wasn't meant to dissuade you, I was just observing what appears to be a gap in your mentality versus the reality. I don't think you have it as bad as you seem to think.

That being said, I think PMMA is a big step very quickly, I like the idea of trying a synthol run initially and gauging the results. Best of luck to you, I hope you keep an updated log, because I'm sure there are a lot of women in a similar predicament that could benefit from your experiences.

There is 100% no way I can be talked into PMMA after reading up on it. Absolutely not gonna happen. Gonna stick to syntherol kthx. I'm desperate and horribly afflicted with tha booty dysphoria but dayum ain't nothin could be worse than PMMA, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Synthol should be all I need anyways. 3 inches on the glutesmax and puff up the medius', it'll all be fantastic.

Looking at this thing from my budget, I'll have to just get a vial a month. I put in an order for one, and next month I'll grab another one. Gonna stash 5 bottles up and send an email asking politicely for a 5th for free and hope they're nice, then run this thing. Also need to get a magic wand for the massage power, those things are insane!

Most TV personalities and actresses have PMMA in their butts here nowadays. It's very rare to hear about something going wrong. If you change your mind, Brazil is the Mecca of butt augmentation and girls come from all parts of the world. It's not approved in the US.

All these girls have done it, looks pretty good.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUF-G-AkTc"]2014 Miss Bumbum Girls - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
There is 100% no way I can be talked into PMMA after reading up on it. Absolutely not gonna happen. Gonna stick to syntherol kthx. I'm desperate and horribly afflicted with tha booty dysphoria but dayum ain't nothin could be worse than PMMA, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Synthol should be all I need anyways. 3 inches on the glutesmax and puff up the medius', it'll all be fantastic.

Looking at this thing from my budget, I'll have to just get a vial a month. I put in an order for one, and next month I'll grab another one. Gonna stash 5 bottles up and send an email asking politicely for a 5th for free and hope they're nice, then run this thing. Also need to get a magic wand for the massage power, those things are insane!

I've heard several times to use a small I believe 2 inch paint roller to massage after injections. Since it's in your glutes I would imagine foam rolling would work as well. But if the seo really helps I'm sure your hubby will be more then happy to massage your newly found glutes. Always love seeing bigger butts around CO

Most TV personalities and actresses have PMMA in their butts here nowadays. It's very rare to hear about something going wrong. If you change your mind, Brazil is the Mecca of butt augmentation and girls come from all parts of the world. It's not approved in the US.

All these girls have done it, looks pretty good.
Agreed, if you go to the right place and find someone experienced, it could be great...there's a good chance she's just reading a lot of the horror stories lol. That being said, if her budget in college allows for 1 bottle of synthol a month with the hope for a free 5th one, a round-trip to Brazil along with the actual surgery could be a bit out of the question.

Agreed, if you go to the right place and find someone experienced, it could be great...there's a good chance she's just reading a lot of the horror stories lol. That being said, if her budget in college allows for 1 bottle of synthol a month with the hope for a free 5th one, a round-trip to Brazil along with the actual surgery could be a bit out of the question.

I could always find a sugardaddy sort to pay for it, but it's the risks, and yes, the horror stories, that are discouraging me. Synthol, I haven't found many horror stories. PMMA, there's pages and pages of horrible experiences, even from patients of reputable clinics.

Fosho!

Talked it over with my massage therapist today, and she's really interested in it too. I've decided I'm too busy w/ school to be training 3 hours a day for weight lifting so I'm not as concerned about public appearances or the risk of disqualification. My youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnBokPw3JgFiL6NAmurAhQ. I'll be putting up some comments there in addition to the picture and measurement log here.

Just curious... with the working out while on synth cycle, can I still be doing max effort lifts like squats?

Why are you training 3 hours a day for weightlifting?
One of the reasons your butt is not growing is probably because you're overtraining.
You seem to be extremely concerned with the size of your glutes, and yet you're running Smolov to increase your squat. Although squats can , and do normally provide good glutes, you should be training like a bodybuilder would to grow their glutes. Why are you running a powerlifting program, if you truly have a different goal in mind? It makes no sense.

A man that wants to increase his chest size does not go and just flat bench 4x a week to grow his chest.

Start doing glute thrusts, tone down the volume, and do different things. Just the mere fact that you say you train 3 hours a day shows something is really really REALLY off. I see this time and time again. People slaving away and wasting all this time and effort for no reason. I would seriously consider revising your entire training. Some of the best looking men and women I know train 3 hours a WEEK...not a day.

PS, for whatever it's worth, my girl added ~5 inches to her butt training ~5 hours per *WEEK* (or less) ... just trying to help you out here....

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner