over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for Glutes(girl this time)

You can go bye bye too man...We receive more pm's from members about you being annoying asking that you be removed then we have about the banners and Big A's pm's...So I would say it would be a pretty good idea for you to just shut the fuck up!

Just an opinion...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm leaving this site due to the constant spamming of my inbox by the Big A. There's banners, ads, flash ads, and more, and now PMs. This is totally unacceptable. It's not a community, it's a concentration of spam and I can't tolerate it anymore.

Peace.

Flash ads???
Banners are for SPONSORS who keep this board FREE for us! How hard is it really to ignore the banners? Like Elvia said, ignore them until you want to check one out, then click the banner. It makes finding things easier.
The "spamming" by Big A, who happens to OWN THIS BOARD, he sends a mass pm to ALL members (no, you're not special) about sponsor deals that are taking place. Not everyone goes into the sponsor section to see these deals, and he's letting everyone know. But you're not bright enough to figure that out are you? That's right, you're banned

I turned adblock off and holy cow, this place is nothing but ads.

Jeez, I am so, so, so, so, so, so so so so out of here. Nothing but ads. You guys are some greedy fuckers for sure.

Greedy? HAHAH, I'm glad you're banned, got sick and tired of your stupid thread about having no butt and wanting to use seo, but not the way you should. You want a short cut, that's why you're hurt.

I've got to say this:

I think she's right to some extent...
I've been a member here for a while and it was much better with less banners and blinking stuff. Thank God adblock takes care of these.
Also, advertising through private messages is a "no no" anywhere you go and considered extremely rude according to common rules of netiquette.

I do get that this is BigA's site and he does whatever he wants to it. It's been said way too many times, but the over-advertisement does more harm than good to the overall feel of the forum.

Just an opinion...

Advertising through pm's??????? The ONLY thing that would constitute as "advertising" from Big A in the 4 yrs I've been here is for HIS COMPANY. Oh yeah, he owns this board. You don't like it, leave. What over advertisement and who is saying this? As I said to moron girl, he sends messages about sponsor deals, not endorsing or advertising for them, just letting everyone know what's going on as not everyone visits the sponsor page all the time. Even if he wanted to advertise multiple times a day via pm, it's his site! I've been on other boards that do the exact same thing. Funny that you mention etiquette when all you do is look for arguments

Funny that you mention etiquette when all you do is look for arguments

"Argumenting is a form of discussing or debating in which disagreement is expressed, attempting to persuade someone of something, by giving reasons for accepting a particular conclusion.
The general structure of an A is that of premises (typically in the form of propositions, statements or sentences) in support of a claim: the conclusion."

Looks like that's the sole purpose of any forum...

If you read my posts, you'll see that I'm polite at all times, even when attacked with profanities. If you expect me to say amen to everything I read, no thanks.

Last edited:
"Argumenting is a form of discussing or debating in which disagreement is expressed, attempting to persuade someone of something, by giving reasons for accepting a particular conclusion.
The general structure of an A is that of premises (typically in the form of propositions, statements or sentences) in support of a claim: the conclusion."

Looks like that's the sole purpose of any forum...

If you read my posts, you'll see that I'm polite at all times, even when attacked with profanities. If you expect me to say amen to everything I read, no thanks.

Actually ALLEX, looking for a debate in which you try to belittle someone is NOT a form of argumenting, no matter how you want to look at it. If you are simply trying to persuade someone, you don't talk to them in a smart undertone that screams from every letter you type. This has been seen in just about every single on of your posts. The purpose for any forum is for the sharing of knowledge. While some may have debates, resorting to try to belittle people and be a smart ass has no place in these debates. Then once this person is called out for it, they play the "victim" card, why are you calling me names and saying these thing? Get outta here with that garbage.
ALLEX, you are not polite in your posts, if you think you are, then you are delusional. You are confrontational, many times with nothing more than a copy paste from google to back you up. You try to belittle people and then when you're called out, you cry like a chump. Read that sentence again, I didn't call you a chump, rather that you cry like one. You don't have to agree with what everyone says, you don't have to agree with what most say, but it seems your sole purpose on PM is to cause controversy.

I look forward to not reading your reply and even more so to not responding to it btw, so save yourself the wasted space on a ProM thread

that girls posts were boarder line retarded anyways...

and she was at best an accident waiting to happen.

also seemed like a troll, with the mention of all the messaging and magic wand... prob trying to drum up cam customers... lol

the only concern I have is with the openness to sponsor discussions, I feel it really opens us up to potential problems.

we are long overdue for a major crackdown...

Didn't expect to see this. Well never mind. Are people really that arsed about banners. People get bothered by the strangest things. I barely notice them and to me they are a good thing. If I want to buy something I just click on one. Takes about a second to scroll down to get to the threads.

I am on quite a few forums now and pretty much all of them advertise through pm's. All you have to do is delete it if you don't want to read it.

Anyone else want to do syntherol in their arse? I will pm Queefer I reckon he may be interested :eek::D

I like all the banners and flashing lights. They are all so pretty and colorful.:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws