over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for Glutes(girl this time)

So I was squattin and stuff, have had a chronic hip injury that goes up and down, but as of tonight... my hip is done. I can't even stand up from sitting down on my right hip. I really did it this time. I'm fuqd. I'm so fuqd. I dropped my Harley cuz right hip gave out couldn't support it on one side, luckily it was just a stationary drop. Some cop helped me pick it back up. Talk about embarassing. I almost ended up in the hospital because he didn't think I could get home. I'm so glad I haven't had a drip or drop of anything mind altering in almost a year cuz like, totally fit the picture.

Smolov ain't for me.

If I can't handle volume with this friggin hip... I'm fuuuqd.

I'm so screwed right now.

Why are you training 3 hours a day for weightlifting?
One of the reasons your butt is not growing is probably because you're overtraining.
You seem to be extremely concerned with the size of your glutes, and yet you're running Smolov to increase your squat. Although squats can , and do normally provide good glutes, you should be training like a bodybuilder would to grow their glutes. Why are you running a powerlifting program, if you truly have a different goal in mind? It makes no sense.

A man that wants to increase his chest size does not go and just flat bench 4x a week to grow his chest.

Start doing glute thrusts, tone down the volume, and do different things. Just the mere fact that you say you train 3 hours a day shows something is really really REALLY off. I see this time and time again. People slaving away and wasting all this time and effort for no reason. I would seriously consider revising your entire training. Some of the best looking men and women I know train 3 hours a WEEK...not a day.

PS, for whatever it's worth, my girl added ~5 inches to her butt training ~5 hours per *WEEK* (or less) ... just trying to help you out here....

BBing just ain't my thing. I've had great results with strength specific sports, from 105lbs to 130lbs. You're right though, it seems like I won't be able to go heavy for a bit anyways.

Wish you a speedy recovery...sounds painful.

BBing just ain't my thing. I've had great results with strength specific sports, from 105lbs to 130lbs. You're right though, it seems like I won't be able to go heavy for a bit anyways.

I like to work out 3 hours a day too.

So bodybuilding isn't your thing but you're looking to get hypertrophy in your glutes?

That's pretty backwards.

If I have noticed one thing about female lifters its that they seem to respond much better to BBing in general than strength training....As far as growth is concerned.

You can still train for strength and do bodybuilding on separate days (this is what works well for a lot of people for size, doing both high and low rep ranges).

You wanna put oil into your glutes yet you're not even training the most optimal way for growth. Try exhausting all other options before resorting to that.

That's my advice anyways. Not trying to be a dick just being blunt I guess.

A dozen Krispy Kremes bf bed every night.....booom....big ass before you know it.

So I was squattin and stuff, have had a chronic hip injury that goes up and down, but as of tonight... my hip is done. I can't even stand up from sitting down on my right hip. I really did it this time. I'm fuqd. I'm so fuqd. I dropped my Harley cuz right hip gave out couldn't support it on one side, luckily it was just a stationary drop. Some cop helped me pick it back up. Talk about embarassing. I almost ended up in the hospital because he didn't think I could get home. I'm so glad I haven't had a drip or drop of anything mind altering in almost a year cuz like, totally fit the picture.

Smolov ain't for me.

sorry to hear this!! smolov is a brutal squat program. you HAVE to do TONS of mobility and stretching. i have a sprained wrist so im doing NOTHING but squatting for the entire 13 week program. on my off days im still at the gym for 1 hour stretching. ill be starting week 8 (intense mesocycle) on monday....i feel GOOD and strong.

and my ass is getting big. ;)

So bodybuilding isn't your thing but you're looking to get hypertrophy in your glutes?

That's pretty backwards.

If I have noticed one thing about female lifters its that they seem to respond much better to BBing in general than strength training....As far as growth is concerned.

You can still train for strength and do bodybuilding on separate days (this is what works well for a lot of people for size, doing both high and low rep ranges).

You wanna put oil into your glutes yet you're not even training the most optimal way for growth. Try exhausting all other options before resorting to that.

That's my advice anyways. Not trying to be a dick just being blunt I guess.

I believe the main difference between BBing and strength sports is nutrition. I eat like a BBer. I'm eating PB in between exercises, getting tons of sleep, and consuming tons of protein. I also don't pose in the mirror between sets :p

I also don't pose in the mirror between sets :p
not a single fucking mirror in my gym!

oh, wait....there is a 12x12 mirror hanging over the bathroom sink. lol

Smolov ain't for me.

That completely sucks. Sounds painful.

She doesn;t pose in that one either:p

hahaha
ill be honest with you. i have been guilty of trying to see myself in that mirror from across the room if the bathroom door is open. :eek:

There is 100% no way I can be talked into PMMA after reading up on it. Absolutely not gonna happen. Gonna stick to syntherol kthx. I'm desperate and horribly afflicted with tha booty dysphoria but dayum ain't nothin could be worse than PMMA, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Synthol should be all I need anyways. 3 inches on the glutesmax and puff up the medius', it'll all be fantastic.

Looking at this thing from my budget, I'll have to just get a vial a month. I put in an order for one, and next month I'll grab another one. Gonna stash 5 bottles up and send an email asking politicely for a 5th for free and hope they're nice, then run this thing. Also need to get a magic wand for the massage power, those things are insane!

im not sure if they still do this but when it was someones birthday they would get half off or buy one get one i believe if im remembering correctly.

im not sure if they still do this but when it was someones birthday they would get half off or buy one get one i believe if im remembering correctly.

I saw an old thread buy one get one for bday. Not sure if that's still the case.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Sent an email about the birthday special, no go on it. Just sir this and sir that. Guess they got their demographic pretty hammered out :p

Just ordered 4 bottles.

I've been out of the gym a lot lately, bicycling and letting my body heal itself. Bicycling does, for whatever reason, give me a mad glute pump. Any squatting I'll do in the next two months will be with a band around the knees, to really hit the glutes a bit more.

Anyways.

I believe I'll be starting December 1st, with a total of 9 vials or 900ml.

I'm going to opt for fewer, larger injections with more vigorous massage, lacrosse ball and magic wanding it like craaazy. I was thinking 3 injections per side per day, maybe 4, varying sites, but alternating from the side and from the back. I'm not sure but if it's possible to hit the medialis, that would be amazing. The medialis will be reserved until I've gotten more experience though.

Is anyone here an affiliate and able to offer me a discount code?

Last edited:
Sent an email about the birthday special, no go on it. Just sir this and sir that. Guess they got their demographic pretty hammered out :p

Just ordered 4 bottles.

I've been out of the gym a lot lately, bicycling and letting my body heal itself. Bicycling does, for whatever reason, give me a mad glute pump. Any squatting I'll do in the next two months will be with a band around the knees, to really hit the glutes a bit more.

Anyways.

I believe I'll be starting December 1st, with a total of 9 vials or 900ml.

I'm going to opt for fewer, larger injections with more vigorous massage, lacrosse ball and magic wanding it like craaazy. I was thinking 3 injections per side per day, maybe 4, varying sites, but alternating from the side and from the back. I'm not sure but if it's possible to hit the medialis, that would be amazing. The medialis will be reserved until I've gotten more experience though.

Is anyone here an affiliate and able to offer me a discount code?
keep us updated! i know a few girls that NEED some ass on their back . (unlike you) ;)

I am trying to find someone with a 5% discount code for the synthatek website. Something about an affiliate ID, so if anyone here would like to share their affiliate info, seems like a mutually beneficial arrangement.

I am trying to find someone with a 5% discount code for the synthatek website. Something about an affiliate ID, so if anyone here would like to share their affiliate info, seems like a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Look in my signature.

I'm leaving this site due to the constant spamming of my inbox by the Big A. There's banners, ads, flash ads, and more, and now PMs. This is totally unacceptable. It's not a community, it's a concentration of spam and I can't tolerate it anymore.

Peace.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity