over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for Glutes(girl this time)

I'm leaving this site due to the constant spamming of my inbox by the Big A. There's banners, ads, flash ads, and more, and now PMs. This is totally unacceptable. It's not a community, it's a concentration of spam and I can't tolerate it anymore.

Peace.

Right, so you only want to mooch, is that right?

I'm leaving this site due to the constant spamming of my inbox by the Big A. There's banners, ads, flash ads, and more, and now PMs. This is totally unacceptable. It's not a community, it's a concentration of spam and I can't tolerate it anymore.

Peace.

The "spam" as you call it is the reason why people like yourself don't have to pay to join these sites...Without the advertising "spam" you wouldn't have access to shit and your little hopes and dreams would be nothing more then that...Just more typical entitlement bullshit:rolleyes::naughty:

I turned adblock off and holy cow, this place is nothing but ads.

Jeez, I am so, so, so, so, so, so so so so out of here. Nothing but ads. You guys are some greedy fuckers for sure.

Jeez, I am so, so, so, so, so, so so so so out of here. Nothing but ads. You guys are some greedy fuckers for sure.

Take care "bro"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Take care "bro"

:yeahthat: Time to take her bull-dike ass somewhere else...Looked like a skank from her youtube page anyways:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've got to say this:

I think she's right to some extent...
I've been a member here for a while and it was much better with less banners and blinking stuff. Thank God adblock takes care of these.
Also, advertising through private messages is a "no no" anywhere you go and considered extremely rude according to common rules of netiquette.

I do get that this is BigA's site and he does whatever he wants to it. It's been said way too many times, but the over-advertisement does more harm than good to the overall feel of the forum.

Just an opinion...

I use Tapatalk on my phone 99% of the time when I'm on this site so I never see anything.

I've got to say this:

I've been a member here for a while and it was much better with less banners and blinking stuff. Thank God adblock takes care of these.
Also, advertising through private messages is a "no no" anywhere you go and considered extremely rude according to common rules of netiquette.

I do get that this is BigA's site and he does whatever he wants to it. It's been said way too many times, but the over-advertisement does more harm than good to the overall feel of the forum.

Just an opinion...

You can go bye bye too man...We receive more pm's from members about you being annoying asking that you be removed then we have about the banners and Big A's pm's...So I would say it would be a pretty good idea for you to just shut the fuck up!

Just an opinion...

I've got to say this:

Just an opinion...

Every forum I am on from bodybuilding, cars, investing, parenting and so on, advertises by pm's. I don't know what world you live on.

Also, you all agreed to this when you registered. If you didn't read the conditions, it's your problem.

Squatgirl is the usual mooch who comes here to take and give nothing back and she believes she is entitled to anything. She should be sucking my dick as thanks that she was able to find this site and get the info she was after and for NOTHING in return.

Every forum I am on from bodybuilding, cars, investing, parenting and so on, advertises by pm's. I don't know what world you live on.

I'm a member of around 8 forums and none advertises through PM. Newsletters usually come through regular email.

I'm not trying to bash. Just a comment from someone who's been here for quite some time.

I'm a member of around 8 forums and none advertises through PM. Newsletters usually come through regular email.

I'm not trying to bash. Just a comment from someone who's been here for quite some time.

Aren't you or weren't you admin of some Rythmstick board;)

Maybe you should stay on those other 8 forums.....

Aren't you or weren't you admin of some Rythmstick board;)

Maybe you should stay on those other 8 forums.....

My message was a reply to BigA.

Can't we just keep this on a fair level and not resort to name calling? I haven't disrespected you or anyone else here.

My message was a reply to BigA.

Can't we just keep this on a fair level and not resort to name calling? I haven't disrespected you or anyone else here.

I haven't called you any names...I asked you a question...Through ip and email addresses it's easy enough to run a search on someone.....

I haven't called you any names...I asked you a question...Through ip and email addresses it's easy enough to run a search on someone...

I wasn't clear. Sorry...

Was referring to the "shut the fuck up" up there. Don't see a need for that, but it's not the first time.

I've made my point. Take care.

Didn't expect to see this. Well never mind. Are people really that arsed about banners. People get bothered by the strangest things. I barely notice them and to me they are a good thing. If I want to buy something I just click on one. Takes about a second to scroll down to get to the threads.

I am on quite a few forums now and pretty much all of them advertise through pm's. All you have to do is delete it if you don't want to read it.

Anyone else want to do syntherol in their arse? I will pm Queefer I reckon he may be interested :eek::D

I don't mind the PM's at all, whats the big deal? If you're interested in a product, read the PM, if not, erase it.... our sponsors are responsible for us having this board to learn and share....

Peace.
paaahahaha....c ya

You stupid bitch. If it wasn't for the "greedy fuckers" you are talking about
you would not have found Alinboard and posted asking your 'please help me
find SEO advice' questions. You also would not have been led here and/or
seen the log you were looking for.

Stop for a second and think about what goes into having a board with the
kind of info this place has on top of which, has the calibre of people you are
talking to, with your selfish sense of entitlement and blatant disrespect.

Pathetic.

You have been banned from Alinboard too. Wouldn't want you getting any
more of those pesky PMs. ;)

Last edited:
how hard is it to simply delete a pm you don't want to read? You guys (and apparently gals) come here wanting to pick the minds of the experts and get the name of a good source but you cant put up with a private message from the big dog?

She was looking for free shit, plain and simple and trying to use her status a decent looking young female to get it.

I watched a few of her videos and her main problem is she lifts too heavy -sloppy form no wonder she keeps hurting herself.

You know what they say young dumb and full of cum.

Since she couldn't get free shit she decided to flame the very people that were helping her with "advices" and get banned from the best source of information for synthol use on the net.

Good job there "squat girl" and good riddance!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131