over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia-

So I bought a few vials of syntheselen, synthetine, and synthelamine. However, in the bottles themselves it states:

"WARNING, ORAL USE ONLY
NO LIABILITY ASSUMED FOR ANY OTHER USE OTHER THAN INDICATED"

I thought you injected these 1ml per 55lbs. Does Synthetek recommend taken these orally only? I'm confused

Everything you have has to be injected. So please don't take orally. The only think you can take orally is synthegine.

Everything you have has to be injected. So please don't take orally. The only think you can take orally is synthegine.

Ok. That's what I thought. One last Q:

Where do you pin? I'll have to do about 3.5mLs and I have the 29 1/2" 1mL needles and have a bunch so don't plan on buying new ones. I have heard that it really doesn't matter if you spread out the dosage throughout the day (pin 3 times a day instead of once), but just wondering if there's a place in the body people recommend to pin better than others. thanks!

Ok. That's what I thought. One last Q:

Where do you pin? I'll have to do about 3.5mLs and I have the 29 1/2" 1mL needles and have a bunch so don't plan on buying new ones. I have heard that it really doesn't matter if you spread out the dosage throughout the day (pin 3 times a day instead of once), but just wondering if there's a place in the body people recommend to pin better than others. thanks!

You can pin them sub-q or im but I would definitely go with the later. Syntheselen can hurt some people so I would put that in your glutes. You would be better with longer pins for glutes but if you push in deep that will be fine. Everything else can be put anywhere. So far I have done both delts and both triceps with no injection discomfort or pip whatsoever.

Today I dosed 1ml synthetime pre workout and 1 ml post workout. The 1st inject was IM in my left delt with no issues whatsoever. Postworkout I tried 1ml sub-q in my stomach. It went in easily and no pain like most sub-q injections. But I am really surprised as I have no lump whatsoever... looks and feels the same. With peptides I have done (very rarely) 0.4ml bac water and I usually get a bad lump but it goes away within a few hours. Nothing with 1ml so I am happy. But I am still gonna mainly do IM shots in my shoulders and arms as I don't like putting stuff in my ever expanding stomach :eek::D

I am feeling great from the synthergine and I should have my pins any day now so will start my syntherol when I get them :) I didn't get a pic done but will sort that out 2moro and will update regularly with pics so everyone can see any changes.

Last edited:
Here are some of my items :)

r0p9p2.jpg

I like to study in depth whatever I am using so I will include and clinical studies I find worth noting on the way.

Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense?

Karlic H1, Lohninger A.

Author information
1Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Leukemia Research and Hematology, Vienna, Austria. [email protected]

Abstract

Studies in athletes have shown that carnitine supplementation may foster exercise performance. As reported in the majority of studies, an increase in maximal oxygen consumption and a lowering of the respiratory quotient indicate that dietary carnitine has the potential to stimulate lipid metabolism. Treatment with L-carnitine also has been shown to induce a significant postexercise decrease in plasma lactate, which is formed and used continuously under fully aerobic conditions. Data from preliminary studies have indicated that L-carnitine supplementation can attenuate the deleterious effects of hypoxic training and speed up recovery from exercise stress. Recent data have indicated that L-carnitine plays a decisive role in the prevention of cellular damage and favorably affects recovery from exercise stress. Uptake of L-carnitine by blood cells may induce at least three mechanisms: 1) stimulation of hematopoiesis, 2) a dose-dependent inhibition of collagen-induced platelet aggregation, and 3) the prevention of programmed cell death in immune cells. As recently shown, carnitine has direct effects in regulation of gene expression (i.e., carnitine-acyltransferases) and may also exert effects via modulating intracellular fatty acid concentration. Thus there is evidence for a beneficial effect of L-carnitine supplementation in training, competition, and recovery from strenuous exercise and in regenerative athletics.

PMID:15212755[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Today I dosed 1ml synthetime pre workout and 1 ml post workout.

Why don't you just use 2ml Synthetine PRE-workout?!?! :confused: Why post also? Did I miss something about an increased effectiveness afterwards??? :)

Why don't you just use 2ml Synthetine PRE-workout?!?! :confused: Why post also? Did I miss something about an increased effectiveness afterwards??? :)

I have read about a few people taking it throughout the day. I am going to research the subject extensively as I am running it so I am playing about with things. But sure it would make most sense to dose most of the synthetine pre workout and I will be doing that.

I wasn't going to post the reason why post workout but as you ask I might as well mention it. I am adding in cardio but as of now the only cardio I do is sex. At the moment my gf is working literally 8am to 7pm most days. I go to bed really late (4am or so) so we very rarely do anything in the morning. We always do in the evening just as I get back from the gym. So I dosed it post workout with that in mind. Then I have my post workout meal which last night was beef and pasta.

When my pins finally come I will go to 2ml pre and 1ml post. After time I will increase again probably to 3ml pre and 1 ml post.

What pins did you order?

I got loads of 2ml syringes. For synthetine I ordered 30G 1/2 pins. Syntherol I ordered loads of 27G 5/8 needles. I would have got slightly longer (1 inch) but no need for calves and they suit me fine. I have added 200 slin pins for aas and peps.

I wasn't going to post the reason why post workout but as you ask I might as well mention it. I am adding in cardio but as of now the only cardio I do is sex. At the moment my gf is working literally 8am to 7pm most days. I go to bed really late (4am or so) so we very rarely do anything in the morning. We always do in the evening just as I get back from the gym. So I dosed it post workout with that in mind. Then I have my post workout meal which last night was beef and pasta.

Funny explanation I wasn't really waiting for :p ... but after all yes, it indeed makes sense, especially since Synthetine will greatly increase your endurance/stamina! :) Do you also use tadalafil with it? In your case, if you're already using it pre-workout as some people do to experience better "pumps" while training, I'd save it for that post-wo/pre-sex time. ;)

In any cases, you're a good man, Elvia... being almost forced to honor your "conjugal duty" right after a workout that already made you so drained the only thing you think about is eating and laying on th couch, is definitely a huge NO NO for me :eek:... but I guess it's the price to pay when you wanna keep a lovely 20 y.o. gf on your side... :eek:;)

Holy $hit!

So yesterday I manned up and pinned 3.2mLs (weight 176) of Synthetine. 2 mLs in my glutes and 1 sub-q...I'm still waiting for the courage to do IM pins (I'm fairly new at this).

I was pretty tired, long day at work, hurried home just to take my boy to soccer practice, and when I got back home all I wanted to do was eat dinner, watch the Blue Jays and got to bed despite that it was my day to workout (did NOT feel like working out at all).

Pinned Synthetine, and started to workout at 8pm (late for me as I usually wo after work around 4ish). I didn't drink any pre-wo shakes as usual, and only had a protein shake iwo.

Anyway, usually I do 45 minutes of lifting and call it a day, barely able to get to the end, sweating profusely, etc. Yesterday, after an hour, I was barely breaking a sweat, and could've gone longer had I not stopped. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this endurance/stamina boost as fat loss was the #1 reason why I purchased Synthetine for both my wife and I. My plan is to use Synthetine for as long as one bottle lasts (about a month for me) and then try Syntheselen....but now I wonder if I can stack these :)

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience. I'm a "natural", meaning no aas.

So yesterday I manned up and pinned 3.2mLs (weight 176) of Synthetine. 2 mLs in my glutes and 1 sub-q...I'm still waiting for the courage to do IM pins (I'm fairly new at this).

I was pretty tired, long day at work, hurried home just to take my boy to soccer practice, and when I got back home all I wanted to do was eat dinner, watch the Blue Jays and got to bed despite that it was my day to workout (did NOT feel like working out at all).

Pinned Synthetine, and started to workout at 8pm (late for me as I usually wo after work around 4ish). I didn't drink any pre-wo shakes as usual, and only had a protein shake iwo.

Anyway, usually I do 45 minutes of lifting and call it a day, barely able to get to the end, sweating profusely, etc. Yesterday, after an hour, I was barely breaking a sweat, and could've gone longer had I not stopped. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this endurance/stamina boost as fat loss was the #1 reason why I purchased Synthetine for both my wife and I. My plan is to use Synthetine for as long as one bottle lasts (about a month for me) and then try Syntheselen....but now I wonder if I can stack these :)

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience. I'm a "natural", meaning no aas.

That's great to hear. I am still waiting on my pins (customs best not have seized them) and then I will be upping my dose like you did. Looking forward to trying more as 1ml has been great so far. Do you have much vascularity? I am guessing as a natural and your main goal is fatloss maybe you don't. Cos that is a major thing I have noticed so far... veins popping out. My gf's mum was holding my arm last night going on about the veins saying she was a nurse and I would be the perfect person to take blood from :D I did take some tadalafil pre workout yesterday too so it was like a double whammy for increased vascularity.

Synthetine and syntheselen is meant to be the ultimate stack for fat loss but I haven't tried it yet.

Funny explanation I wasn't really waiting for :p ... but after all yes, it indeed makes sense, especially since Synthetine will greatly increase your endurance/stamina! :) Do you also use tadalafil with it? In your case, if you're already using it pre-workout as some people do to experience better "pumps" while training, I'd save it for that post-wo/pre-sex time. ;)

In any cases, you're a good man, Elvia... being almost forced to honor your "conjugal duty" right after a workout that already made you so drained the only thing you think about is eating and laying on th couch, is definitely a huge NO NO for me :eek:... but I guess it's the price to pay when you wanna keep a lovely 20 y.o. gf on your side... :eek:;)

It's a hard life but someone has to do it :D She is getting old on me... 23 years old. I might have to trade her in for a younger model soon :D

I usually take 20mg tadalafil eod. Although it's nearly gone so I have been rationing it and going without. But as mentioned above I took 20mcg pre workout yesterday. I will have to get you a bottle it's amazing stuff.

I decided to have an off day from the gym. It will do me good as I have been training quite a lot. I am going to add in cardio tomorrow after I train back and calves. I will start doing cardio a few times per week but never longer than 20 mins each time.

I opened my synthepure the other day. It is the perfect protein for my fruit smoothies. Gonna take 200mg synthetine now and have a pineapple, lemon and whey isolate smoothie. Yesterday I had a blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, redcurrant and whey isolate smoothie. You can't get better when cutting for a healthy boost...

2j3pusi.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my gf to take some pics. I shaved my body but the razor ran out so will do my arms later :D She made me feel better saying I used to be twice the size when we first met :eek::D 6ft 2 haven't a clue what I weigh now.

n2ba6c.jpg

epo28.jpg

Last edited:
Following this log now!! You are looking thick brother!!

I have synthetine, synthergine, and syntherol as well. I am planning to start them soon.

I plan to do 4mls synthetine prewo with 10iu slin. GHRP2, MOD, BPC157 postwo. Plan to do 2mls synthergine in AM and 2mls in PM. Syntherol 1ml is each calf head 3x a week. What you think?

Can my Wife use synthetine to lose that post baby belly fat? I was thinking 2mls precardio for her. She'll be doing cardio and some weights 3-4x a week.

Following this log now!! You are looking thick brother!!

I have synthetine, synthergine, and syntherol as well. I am planning to start them soon.

I plan to do 4mls synthetine prewo with 10iu slin. GHRP2, MOD, BPC157 postwo. Plan to do 2mls synthergine in AM and 2mls in PM. Syntherol 1ml is each calf head 3x a week. What you think?

Can my Wife use synthetine to lose that post baby belly fat? I was thinking 2mls precardio for her. She'll be doing cardio and some weights 3-4x a week.

That sounds perfect. Yes your wife can use it now she has had your little baby boy :) The only thing not at the dose I would recommend is the syntherol but I assume you just have the 1 bottle to try out? If so then yes just do alittle bit but no less than 3 times per week (eod would be good). Even a small amount should make a difference but it is best used more frequently. You will love the synthetine so keep me updated with how you find it. Feel free to post in this thread :)

Mate when u says u waiting on pins going through customs do they not have shops like medisave or exchange supplies in swiss like we here in UK so u can get locally ? I am getting 1 ml slin pins x 100 tomorrow del. Ordered yesteday. Been shoving 40 odd mg Tren and rest with test e somehow to the absolute Max ( back loading ) in 0.5 ml slin pins.lol Getting BD 29 G 1ml to get some room in there

That sounds perfect. Yes your wife can use it now she has had your little baby boy :) The only thing not at the dose I would recommend is the syntherol but I assume you just have the 1 bottle to try out? If so then yes just do alittle bit but no less than 3 times per week (eod would be good). Even a small amount should make a difference but it is best used more frequently. You will love the synthetine so keep me updated with how you find it. Feel free to post in this thread :)
Right now I have a bottle of each but I'm going to be putting in an order so that isn't an issue. What would you recommend for the syntherol differently? ED injects? How should I pin them?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity