over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Mate when u says u waiting on pins going through customs do they not have shops like medisave or exchange supplies in swiss like we here in UK so u can get locally ? I am getting 1 ml slin pins x 100 tomorrow del. Ordered yesteday. Been shoving 40 odd mg Tren and rest with test e somehow to the absolute Max ( back loading ) in 0.5 ml slin pins.lol Getting BD 29 G 1ml to get some room in there

I read online how they set up clinics for drug users and basically everything like the UK so I thought great. I read how you can get them in pharmacies all over Switzerland etc. Sure it doesn't help when you can't speak the language but even with my gf had no luck. She works alot so it's been awkward getting her to come with me. Anyway the first 2 pharmacies no luck... one women literally gave me the eviliest look she could said no and walked off.

Then with my gf we tried another one in the station and the lady was helpful. She said unfortunately as we are in the station (where lots of addicts come begging) they couldn't. But any other pharmacy should give you them no issues. I did find that starnge though cos surely if the station has more addicts in the area it should be a prime location to assist them in keeping safe. I read how they even have injection rooms for them. The lady did ask a man there if we could and he said no.

Then we try another pharmacy not far from where I live. That seemed to be going ok but then the women said I could only have 5 needles max... thats less that a days supply with syntherol added :eek::D The woman was an idiot though. Another thing she wanted 1 franc for every needle so that is about $5 for 5 needles so it would cost loads if I could get more. I was gonna get 5 needles but my gf ended up saying it doesn't matter and left. The women kept looking at me and saying these are not for vitamins are they :D Plus she didn't have a clue and brought out 25G and when I said smaller brought out 21G then 23G and well it was pretty much a disaster.

So ordering online had to be done. I think I have about 10 slin needles left and I dose aas every day. I owe you a pm ;)

Last edited:
Right now I have a bottle of each but I'm going to be putting in an order so that isn't an issue. What would you recommend for the syntherol differently? ED injects? How should I pin them?

For syntherol in calves I would recommend 4-6 injects per calf everyday. The key is smaller needles... I even used slin pins (backloaded) at a time. Start at 0.5ml each site so that is 2-3ml total per calf each day. Move up to 1ml each site so 4-6ml per calf and when ready and if needed go up to 1.5ml per site. I would run that as long as possible then run a maintenance period before coming off. I can go over it with you in detail when you are about to start.

See how you like the synthetine but after my start something tells me you will throw more of that in your order too. Check out the synthelamin too as that sounds like it could be great for you ;)

It's a hard life but someone has to do it :D She is getting old on me... 23 years old. I might have to trade her in for a younger model soon :D

Be careful, at this rate you'll soon end up with a 15 y.o. one... "But, Mr Officer, I swear... she told me she was 25 and I had no reasons to not believe her... look at those boobs and ass!!!"... :eek::naughty::D;)

My needles still haven't come so I will give it till Monday then phone up customs to see what needs to be done (what needs to be paid). Regardless I still dosed 2ml synthetine today pre workout. I done 1ml sub-q and 1ml im in my left delt. I then had 50mg adrol and on the way to the gym 1 1/2 scoops of pre workout and I was ready to go. I didn't have loads of time so trained fast and very hard.

I trained back and done a variety of rows and pulldowns and some pushdowns near the end. I have a bad lower back (seriously bad) and I have been trying to rehab it over the last few months. So when I done 3 plates a side on barbell row I was made up cos well I am not in hospital :D I finished my workout with calves on the horizontal leg press machine... it really hits them hard.

I have noticed the 2ml pre workout made me extra hot. I have taken that pre workout loads so know it wasn't that. Has anyone else noticed that effect when using higher doses of synthetine?

Tonight I am feeling great. Post workout I had steak with a multiseed baguette. Then I had some porridge with banana pieces, raisins and chocolate whey mixed in. Just had a large bifidus yogurt with 1 scoop of fruit punch eaa's mixed in for flavouring and extra protein.

Last edited:
My needles still haven't come so I will give it till Monday then phone up customs to see what needs to be done (what needs to be paid). Regardless I still dosed 2ml synthetine today pre workout. I done 1ml sub-q and 1ml im in my left delt. I then had 50mg adrol and on the way to the gym 1 1/2 scoops of pre workout and I was ready to go. I didn't have loads of time so trained fast and very hard.

I trained back and done a variety of rows and pulldowns and some pushdowns near the end. I have a bad lower back (seriously bad) and I have been trying to rehab it over the last few months. So when I done 3 plates a side on barbell row I was made up cos well I am not in hospital :D I finished my workout with calves on the horizontal leg press machine... it really hits them hard.

I have noticed the 2ml pre workout made me extra hot. I have taken that pre workout loads so know it wasn't that. Has anyone else noticed that effect when using higher doses of synthetine?

Tonight I am feeling great. Post workout I had steak with a multiseed baguette. Then I had some porridge with banana pieces, raisins and chocolate whey mixed in. Just had a large bifidus yogurt with 1 scoop of fruit punch eaa's mixed in for flavouring and extra protein.
I can't wait to start the synthetine. I started the synthergine last night, took 2mls last night and this AM. About to dose another 2mls now.

I am still unsure of how to shoot my calves. I need to look up big A's thread.

How many years does a bottle of syntherol last (or does it ever expire or go bad)? I have 9 bottles and I was going to do a bi and tri protocol but decided to post-pone it for an undecided amount of time. Hoping this stuff doesn't start degrading after just a couple years?

I can't wait to start the synthetine. I started the synthergine last night, took 2mls last night and this AM. About to dose another 2mls now.

I am still unsure of how to shoot my calves. I need to look up big A's thread.

2qu4zzo.jpg

Instructions:
The above photo indicates the injection location for both calf muscle heads.

Inject into the edges of each calf muscle head, in the 3 locations for each muscle head as indicated in the above photo, daily.

25gauge to 30gauge half inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate. Through experience I realized the smaller the better so 27G to 30G is what I would recommend.

A real person pic I found...

2ihscg0.jpg

Those black dots look about right to me. Although they should be more straight down. The main factor is the angle of the injections. Do not pin the angle he is showing as that is inwards. Mine will be more an outward angle. When I inject it will pretty much be from the side.

2qu4zzo.jpg

Instructions:
The above photo indicates the injection location for both calf muscle heads.

Inject into the edges of each calf muscle head, in the 3 locations for each muscle head as indicated in the above photo, daily.

25gauge to 30gauge half inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate. Through experience I realized the smaller the better so 27G to 30G is what I would recommend.

A real person pic I found...

2ihscg0.jpg

Those black dots look about right to me. Although they should be more straight down. The main factor is the angle of the injections. Do not pin the angle he is showing as that is inwards. Mine will be more an outward angle. When I inject it will pretty much be from the side.
Thanks for the tips. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

How many years does a bottle of syntherol last (or does it ever expire or go bad)? I have 9 bottles and I was going to do a bi and tri protocol but decided to post-pone it for an undecided amount of time. Hoping this stuff doesn't start degrading after just a couple years?

They will last a long time. A long way past their expiry date. Have you checked their expiry date? It should be on a sticker at the bottom of each bottle.

Thanks for the tips. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

I recommended the 4 spots instead of 6 for you because I noticed I would get some fluid retention just below my calf. When I changed to 4 injs (taking out the lowest 2) I noticed that improved. This is just my own experience and my logic may be flawed but it did seem to improve. You can put in more ml's in the upper inj sites too as you are using less shots but still may want the same total ml per calf.

Let me know how the synthetine goes. Maybe start them 1 week apart (synthetine first) just so you can really judge it's initial effects. I write that because trust me when you inject your calves with syntherol and go the gym you won't really notice anything else apart from your calves :D They used to feel like every rep was inflating them more and more.

Your vascularity has come out a lot recently so the synthetine is gonna add to it loads. Time for both of us to get ripped :D

I dosed 2mls synthergine upon waking. 2hrs preworkout I dosed 3mls synthetine and 10iu novilin r. 30mins later I had my meal of whole eggs, oatnut toast, turkey bacon, and honey nut cheerios :). Sipped on 50g of carbs intra, did legs. I was sweating like a machine, I couldn't keep up with the paper towels. I was like a damn oven. I'm guessing this is the synthetine at work?

I also take 40mcgs clen, 25mgs tbol, 1.25mgs letro, 12.5mg tadalafil, and 100mgs glutathione upon waking.

Pump was intense, tons of sets and reps. When I got home I shot 0.5mls of syntherol in 4 spots in each calf. Used 29ga 1/2" slin pins, backloaded with 25ga 5/8" pin. Was pretty easy, I tried to go in at a 45 degree angle coming in almost from the side. I felt hitting a nerve in 2 spots so I'll expect some minor pip. The syntherol itself was light and very smooth. Didn't feel it at all.

So about 10 days into the Synthergine!

Feel great, I am noticing that I am growing again?
I am constantly on gear and I am on a maintenance dose of test enanthate and masteron. But suddenly I seem to be growing.
Would a healthy liver lead to more gains once it starts functioning better?

Yes. Your liver will effect every aspect of your body...If you have a stressed liver it will effect your eating, training, gear absorption, etc, etc, internally!

I know a lot of guys that had bloods done and their liver values were shit...These guys would say their gear was shit, blah, blah, blah when others were using the same exact thing and growing like weeds...I talked them into giving Synthergine a run and everything started falling back into place! Their next set of labs came back great and even before they got checked they were already growing again, felt better and had to admit that "maybe" it's wasn't the gear after all:p:rolleyes:

My calves are a little sore, being they are virgin muscle and I have never pinned them before. Should I still dose today's syntherol shots or wait a day or so?

My calves are a little sore, being they are virgin muscle and I have never pinned them before. Should I still dose today's syntherol shots or wait a day or so?

Are you planning to get more so run this properly? They have a US shipper now so you will get it fast so won't have to worry about breaks in dosing. If so then I would carry on with ed shots and not be such a little bitch ;):D

Seriously though I would carry on and just inject a slightly different area for each shot and make sure you massage them. If they are really sore just go with the eod dosing for now. Then when you get a decent supply start ed dosing and by that time your calves will be more used to shots. Virgin muscle is never good so eod may be best for you for a short time.

I dosed 2mls synthergine upon waking. 2hrs preworkout I dosed 3mls synthetine and 10iu novilin r. 30mins later I had my meal of whole eggs, oatnut toast, turkey bacon, and honey nut cheerios :). Sipped on 50g of carbs intra, did legs. I was sweating like a machine, I couldn't keep up with the paper towels. I was like a damn oven. I'm guessing this is the synthetine at work?

I also take 40mcgs clen, 25mgs tbol, 1.25mgs letro, 12.5mg tadalafil, and 100mgs glutathione upon waking.

Pump was intense, tons of sets and reps. When I got home I shot 0.5mls of syntherol in 4 spots in each calf. Used 29ga 1/2" slin pins, backloaded with 25ga 5/8" pin. Was pretty easy, I tried to go in at a 45 degree angle coming in almost from the side. I felt hitting a nerve in 2 spots so I'll expect some minor pip. The syntherol itself was light and very smooth. Didn't feel it at all.

Sounds great :) Yeah that will definitely be the synthetine at work. When I dosed it higher the other day I was so hot in the gym. My skin was burning up and I was sweating loads... that can only be good for fat loss.

Expect some issues with your inner calves. Your pins are small so much better than say 25g and 1 inch. You may have issues with any pins but some days I used slightly larger ones the blood would be everywhere. Somedays I would hit a nerve and my calf would pulse/shake... horrible feeling. With the smaller pins and more experience it becomes easy. Within a few weeks you will have your own system in place and the injects will be easy for you.

You are gonna love the feeling in your calves in the next few weeks. Try injecting it pre workout if you can and train calves most days. Start with light weight and focus on form and feeling the muscle work and you will love the pump and feeling.

So about 10 days into the Synthergine!

Feel great, I am noticing that I am growing again?
I am constantly on gear and I am on a maintenance dose of test enanthate and masteron. But suddenly I seem to be growing.

That's great to read. K1 summed it up perfectly. If your liver is healthy everything works better. I can't multi quote on this comp :eek:

Most guys here are doing Synthergine orally? How many ml a day? I'm ordering more synthetine so may pick some Synthergine up too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Most guys here are doing Synthergine orally? How many ml a day? I'm ordering more synthetine so may pick some Synthergine up too.

Yes I think everyone does it orally. It can be done IM too but as you can imagine 2 less injections per day is only a good thing. It says 1ml for every 25kg (55 pounds) so most people do 4-5ml per day. Everyone I speak to just does 2ml am and 2ml pm. That's what I am doing and I feel great from it.

Yes I think everyone does it orally. It can be done IM too but as you can imagine 2 less injections per day is only a good thing. It says 1ml for every 25kg (55 pounds) so most people do 4-5ml per day. Everyone I speak to just does 2ml am and 2ml pm. That's what I am doing and I feel great from it.

Thanks. I just today ventured on my first oral EVER lol (Gauls Var) stacked with his 200mg/ml primo. Want to keep my liver in perfect shape and while I have all the goodies to achieve that it can't hurt to add Synthergine as well..

Took me 19 years to get the nerve up to try an oral AAS. I think I chose a good one. 75mg/day doing 25mg every 8 hours.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity