over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Synthetine Experiment

I hope you're not going to do any heavy pushing exercises that involves triceps... I would think putting that much fluid in a muscle + all the extra blood from a good pump would put you at risk for tearing a muscle or something. I could be wrong though.

You're right. :)

Best IMO is to let the muscle you've just injected in rest for a day to give enough time to the product to dissipate, then you can train the day after without fearing any potential injury.

Of course this applies to ANYTHING injected (AAS, Syntherol, etc..).

what needle you guys using ? im on prep and im doing 3ml before fasted cardio and 3 ml before trainning ... i would do more if i had 5ml syringe

As with every substance, depends on the muscle you're injecting in and on your level of bodyfat... the leaner the shorter the needle can be.

25g 1" is usually optimal for most muscles, 23g 1/1-4 maybe for glutes if you carry more fat there.

:)

Guys, see if you notice any neural effects, like a stimulated feeling. Or tight muscles, especially in the neck. Or headaches. Effects on mood, up or down.
I wrote in another thread about ALCAR causing this in some, like myself. I don't know if straight carnitine crosses the blood brain-barrier like ALCAR, which among other things can boost choline levels in the brain. Too much cholinergic activity is known to cause depression and the other sides I mentioned.

EXCELLENT topic... as often with you, Sir... ;)

I take ALCAR ed several times per day, and it's TRUE I've noticed I've been feeling MUCH BETTER since I decreased noticeably my doses... less tired... and MUCH LESS moody. :eek:

From what I remember of my last experiments with Synthetine (so yes, straight L-Carnitine), if anything my mood was improved when I used it, and high doses didn't seem to impact me negatively.

I'll make sure to pay attention to it starting next week though... will definitely report my findings on the matter.

I take L-Tyrosine, choline bitartrate (not supposed to cross the BBB) and L-Theanine ed too. With a lot of caffeine.

I hope you're not going to do any heavy pushing exercises that involves triceps... I would think putting that much fluid in a muscle + all the extra blood from a good pump would put you at risk for tearing a muscle or something. I could be wrong though.
Just some shoulder presses [emoji4]. I train full body, so everything gets worked. If I feel abnormal pain or anything funny, I will back off. Haven't done triceps in a long time so we'll see how it goes tonight.

:eek::D

Frankly, I could have done it a few years ago (30 mls divided in like 30 1ml shots :D) while I still had THE DRIVE... unfortunately, though I still love our sport, my passion for BB has vanished quite a bit since... these days, the less injections the better... :eek:

So for something water based, flowing well and absolutely pain free, I don't mind AT ALL putting 10 cc's at once in large body parts like lats or glutes (and indeed the adjective "large" defines pretty well my butt ATM... lol :(:p).

Shoulders and chest will be 5 mls top though, arms (if needed, to rotate a bit) 3 mls. No traps, quads or calves... as I said, too painful!

Damn I can't pass 5ml. I have to build up. No pain but I get welts for a couple weeks till I get used to it. [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]

Last edited:
I only do my quads with small slin pins, not more then 1ml at a time. Like you said, too many nerves and every once in a while it will PIP hard no matter what it is. If my glutes and lats get sore though I might go to the quads to give the other areas a break. So far so good though. Did 5mls in left lat this morning. I'm now weighing 195.4lbs as of this morning, probably dropped the water from the weekend eating lol.

So you hit 5 different areas of the muscle? Am I reading that right? I also use 1ml slin pins and I’m thinking of upping my volume to 5 or 6. Gonna burn through pins and will need an entire afternoon to load them all, lol.

So you hit 5 different areas of the muscle? Am I reading that right? I also use 1ml slin pins and I’m thinking of upping my volume to 5 or 6. Gonna burn through pins and will need an entire afternoon to load them all, lol.
I was specifically talking about quad injections in the post you quoted. For the synthetine I am using 5cc syringes so one muscle all 5ccs. I would never do this with gear or anything else that would cause serious pain and swelling. I did use slins the last time with synthetine and it seemed unnecessary so I switched to 3mls at that time. My point is I usually don't inject more then 1ml at a time in a muscle to avoid PIP or swelling from oils. With synthetine, it's not an issue for me so I do the entire dose all at once.

I was specifically talking about quad injections in the post you quoted. For the synthetine I am using 5cc syringes so one muscle all 5ccs. I would never do this with gear or anything else that would cause serious pain and swelling. I did use slins the last time with synthetine and it seemed unnecessary so I switched to 3mls at that time. My point is I usually don't inject more then 1ml at a time in a muscle to avoid PIP or swelling from oils. With synthetine, it's not an issue for me so I do the entire dose all at once.

Ah ok gotcha. Appreciate the clarification!

I know it’s an amount that a lot of people run normally but doubled my normal dose pre-workout to 4ml. Insulin release from waffles :D Could very well be placebo but my workouts have suuuuucked lately since I’m on 400mg of DNP. Best workout I have had in a while and I even managed 20 min of cardio post lifting. Will continue with this dose for the time being.

I assume you injected that in 1 go? How many injs? Preworkout? Yes large doses definitely can have a big impact physically and mentally.

Yea hit the 10ml pre workout all in one shot. Tried 10ml again this morning pre workout to make sure it wasn't a placebo effect and felt the same.

Mentally just ready to go but not in a jittery/stimulant feeling like Rambo had mentioned. Endurance is definitely increased and felt like todays lift literally flew by. Now that I know the 10ml wasn't placebo and had the exact same effect as the previous 10ml pre workout I'll be going back down to 5ml maintenance.

Also, OP mentioned a possible muscle saturation level, where anything over that limit wouldn't necessarily provide extra benefit correct?

If so, I wonder how someone would know when they've hit full saturation?

No, haven't noticed anything like that. A definite increase in endurance however. Its not a stimulant type effect, which is good cuz I don't like that jittery stuff, this is just an increase in actual endurance. Hugely noticeable in the bedroom [emoji16]

Have you felt any difference in sleep?

Last edited:
Ok, taken yesterday, here are my starting pics... all selfies, so obviously hard to hit as many poses as I'd have liked... but still gives a pretty good idea of the current shape I'm in. :)

Goal when I start the experiment on Monday is to get shredded in one month. Some may say I'm not overwhelmingly fat ATM, but it's already way too much for my taste... :eek: So let's correct that fast!!! :p

Attachments

• 28 March 2018 Pic 5.jpg
    28 March 2018 Pic 5.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

Attachments

• 28 March 2018 Pic 1.jpg
    28 March 2018 Pic 1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Leg pic

Attachments

• 28 March 2018 Leg pic 2.jpg
    28 March 2018 Leg pic 2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 192
Phidias, you are a monster bro! The thickness is unreal! Can't wait to see the final product.

I'm holding at 193.8lbs this morning. I had some additional carbs postworkout last night so didn't expect a weight drop. The tricep shot did not bother me during training. I am definitely sweating more now, and endurance and energy is up especially since cals/carbs are lower now. Strength however was down a bit but focused on slow reps with full stretches and holding and flexing for each contraction and man the pumps and muscle connection seemed way up compared to pushing the heavier weights. I think this is going to be perfect for my goals. I'm bringing the weight down so I am able to get the full 12 reps on the last set using the slow focused reps as explained above. This is what my workout looked like last night,

3 sets of shoulder press using machine, reps were 12, 12, 10.
3 sets of pec deck reps were 12, 10, 6.
3 sets of rows using the high row machine reps were 12, 12, 8.
3 sets of tricep pushdowns reps were 12, 12, 8.
3 sets lying leg curls reps were 12, 12, 6.
3 sets reverse v-squat reps were 12, 12, 8.

Total of 18 sets. I do a dropset after the last set of each exercise. Tonight I'll do my core workout at home.

Ok, taken yesterday, here are my starting pics... all selfies, so obviously hard to hit as many poses as I'd have liked... but still gives a pretty good idea of the current shape I'm in. :)

Goal when I start the experiment on Monday is to get shredded in one month. Some may say I'm not overwhelmingly fat ATM, but it's already way too much for my taste... :eek: So let's correct that fast!!! :p
I want to be as big as you when I grow up. [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Some serious fuckin slabs of beef right there. :headbang:

I know it’s an amount that a lot of people run normally but doubled my normal dose pre-workout to 4ml. Insulin release from waffles :D Could very well be placebo but my workouts have suuuuucked lately since I’m on 400mg of DNP. Best workout I have had in a while and I even managed 20 min of cardio post lifting. Will continue with this dose for the time being.

Great. Do you use any preworkouts ever?

Yea hit the 10ml pre workout all in one shot. Tried 10ml again this morning pre workout to make sure it wasn't a placebo effect and felt the same.

Mentally just ready to go but not in a jittery/stimulant feeling like Rambo had mentioned. Endurance is definitely increased and felt like todays lift literally flew by. Now that I know the 10ml wasn't placebo and had the exact same effect as the previous 10ml pre workout I'll be going back down to 5ml maintenance.

Also, OP mentioned a possible muscle saturation level, where anything over that limit wouldn't necessarily provide extra benefit correct?

If so, I wonder how someone would know when they've hit full saturation?

Have you felt any difference in sleep?

10ml in one spot :D Where did you inject and what needle did you use? Glad to see it wasn't placebo for you. 5ml is a gtg dose. I used my 1st 5ml pre workout dose yesterday and I will post more on that later (need to go the gym).

I often hear about saturation doses and how carnitine takes time to build up etc. That could very well be true and part of the reason I started this experiment. I have been told in the past large pre workout doses are pointless due to the time it takes to have effect but I know that is untrue. You know yourself jumping in dose has an immediate effect. Although everything has a saturation dose in many ways. But I know in the past when using it ed every dose would have an immediate effect. Levels will be building up in the system but I don't think it's as simple as it suddenly stops working.

To me I am going to keep it very simple and see what results I get from this protocol and when I eventually have a break see what difference there is during that break. Muscle carnitine levels do have a limit but I think this is likely the same as everything else we use and you get results when you use it and they pretty much stop soon after you stop injecting.

The main thing I think that should be learnt from this is what difference does 10ml give from 5ml and so on. If you get 10% better results from doubling the dose and cost it's not worth doing. If that figure is closer to 30% we are onto something. Obviously nothing can be exact (%) but I have a good understanding of how I respond to lower doses.

Last night I slept more than I have in over a year. Not sure what has gone on. I do use 10mg mk-677 on and off so that could have a massive effect but been using it that way for a long time. I would use mk daily but I get too tired from it so dose it about 4 days per week at 10mg now. I am not going to comment much as it could just be a one off but literally this is out of the oridinary. I didn't set my alarm as I didn't have to today but I overslept by 6 hours so it's messed up my day.

:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity