over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Totally honest 1g DNP log

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are underlying diet issues if after a month and half of dnp,test tren,clen and t3 there is still 25lbs of fat to lose, clen alone is insanly effective with a good diet and some cardio, Not trying to flame the guy just think get diet in check and reduce dose of everthing some-100 t3 is quite a bit and with the clen he should be shreded

Your lazy and on a crap diet. Even when your 'dieting' I can tell your diet is still crap but your just eating less. I can just picture you now. You were struggling to lose fat on 750mg dnp, 100mcg clen and t3 and AAS. And you had alot of fat to lose. You obviously don't have a clue. Your gonna hurt yourself bad. Hire a trainer for a year and eat well. Threads like this :banghead:

Sorry to be blunt but I can literally picture you in my head and it's not a good site. I bet you look really unhealthy. I am very curious to know what your cholesterol level is.

im all for DNP use but dude you are on so much shit already, then adding a gram of DNP to it?? WHAT THE FCK FOR??? To look 10lbs lighter for college?? College girls are banging everyone already...no need to kill yourself for extra poontang...

I'd try it out for 1-2 days just to test the waters. Obviously you can handle 750mg so I don't see how one extra pill will be fatal after a day or two of assessment. People are over-reacting a little here IMO. Conciliator has stated that many have used over a gram and no one died.

Your lazy and on a crap diet. Even when your 'dieting' I can tell your diet is still crap but your just eating less. I can just picture you now. You were struggling to lose fat on 750mg dnp, 100mcg clen and t3 and AAS. And you had alot of fat to lose. You obviously don't have a clue. Your gonna hurt yourself bad. Hire a trainer for a year and eat well. Threads like this :banghead:

Sorry to be blunt but I can literally picture you in my head and it's not a good site. I bet you look really unhealthy. I am very curious to know what your cholesterol level is.

Lol kinda what i meant but i tried to be a little more politicly correct;)

I'd try it out for 1-2 days just to test the waters. Obviously you can handle 750mg so I don't see how one extra pill will be fatal after a day or two of assessment. People are over-reacting a little here IMO. Conciliator has stated that many have used over a gram and no one died.

I think what people cant get there head around is why he needs so much. its not just the dnp.its the t3 the clen the tren-thats quite a harsh combo-o yea test and winstrol too-the body will only take so much punishment

You better be drinking PEDIALYTE by the gallon.

Dehydration will hit you before you have any idea you are reaching it.

And water doesnt contain the electrolytes that you are sweating out to such a high degree due to the DNP.

Pedialyte, powerade or any electrolyte supplement could very well help save your life.

Tons of antioxidents too.

If you are dead set on this... which is a horrible idea, let me just say... but if you are dead set... then try to do anything to help prevent any harm to yourself.

I like some of your posts but others show just how you haven't got a clue. Your all about the drugs.. I am not saying you don't know about training or diet. Your lack of common sense is dangerous. Sure he may have said 1g is fine for some and it is effective.

Step back and look at the poster of this thread. Do you really think he should test the waters on 1g of DNP when he is on a decent dose of clen and T3 and AAS. He just needs to eat good! DNP is effective but you shouldn't just throw it at every fat person who eats shite so they can lose weight.

I am starting to see why your mommy is so concened with you and why she has to hold your hand when you go the doctors together!

Last edited:
Just another case of a guy wanting IMMEDIATE results. After he survives this cocktail of drugs, he'll be back to needing 25 lbs to lose 3-4 months down the road. Fix your diet and get on a treadmill, and THEN add some AAS to stoke the fire. Diet/training is more sustainable!

I think what people cant get there head around is why he needs so much. its not just the dnp.its the t3 the clen the tren-thats quite a harsh combo-o yea test and winstrol too-the body will only take so much punishment

this is true. All I am saying is if he tries to add one pill for just a day, it won't be a problem. I have to say though his diet must be horrendous if he is not able to lose fat on all that. Like epic amounts of calories. he also may be loading up carbs big time (huge misconception people have with DNP is you need high carbs) which make him retain huge amounts of water

Just another case of a guy wanting IMMEDIATE results. After he survives this cocktail of drugs, he'll be back to needing 25 lbs to lose 3-4 months down the road. Fix your diet and get on a treadmill, and THEN add some AAS to stoke the fire. Diet/training is more sustainable!

This is what worries me-6 months down the line were be seeing a post the same as this again,mabey dnp even higher. Not counting medical conditions i dont belive theres a man alive that cant reach 10% with just lifting and a good diet. Cardio can take you even further. now being big and 10% yea thats harder and where a little test some peps and a few fat burners here and there to keep fat of while your growing come into play

I like some of your posts but others show just how you haven't got a clue. Your all about the drugs.. I am not saying you don't know about training or diet. Your lack of common sense is dangerous. Sure he may have said 1g is fine for some and it is effective.

Step back and look at the poster of this thread. Do you really think he should test the waters on 1g of DNP when he is on a decent dose of clen and T3 and AAS. He just needs to eat good! DNP is effective but you shouldn't just throw it at every fat person who eats shite so they can lose weight.

I am starting to see why your mommy is so concened with you and why she has to hold your hand when you go the doctors together!

So you can have your opinion but Alphamale cant?? :naughty:

and why say anything about his mom and going to the doctor with him??

this is true. All I am saying is if he tries to add one pill for just a day, it won't be a problem. I have to say though his diet must be horrendous if he is not able to lose fat on all that. Like epic amounts of calories. he also may be loading up carbs big time (huge misconception people have with DNP is you need high carbs) which make him retain huge amounts of water

Yea i just think this guy sounds like hes got a mind set of thats ok, i got away with that,mabey a little more. Im not hating on the guy and theres a little bit of that in all of us-just trying to look out for a fellow lifter. I think dukkitdalaw made a very good post. the guys gonna do it what ever we say so hes trying to give him a way to reduce the risk

So you can have your opinion but Alphamale cant?? :naughty:

and why say anything about his mom and going to the doctor with him??

Everyone has the right to have their own opinion. Without different opinions this forum wouldn't be the best around.

You should learn about all the different members. I never one said he couldn't have an opinion. I just don't like it when people call others pussies etc etc etc and it turns out they shouldn't be saying those things due to their own lives. The internet sure does enable people to be something they aren't in real life... in this case an alphamale.

By the way in the other thread when I replied to you about have you been here longer than your join date... I wasn't having a go. I was just puzzled cos you said people have been banned for much less. When thinking about recent bannings the name MantusJohn came to mind and you commented on one of his threads so I thought you meant him. Thats why I was abit puzzled cos he really did need to be banned.

Yea i just think this guy sounds like hes got a mind set of thats ok, i got away with that,mabey a little more. Im not hating on the guy and theres a little bit of that in all of us-just trying to look out for a fellow lifter. I think dukkitdalaw made a very good post. the guys gonna do it what ever we say so hes trying to give him a way to reduce the risk

yea, personally I wouldn't go to a gram. I used 600mg in the winter and tolerated it fine since I had the window open with 15 degree weather exposed to my apt. I was in between jobs at the time so I was able to sit home a lot. I definitely think I could have used a gram and have been fine, although it would have been highly uncomfortable. 400mg-500mg is plenty IMO. When he said he could tolerate 750mg fine, I was able to relate because I also used a slightly higher dose myself. And yes I also agree with dukkitlaw, as I always do

Everyone has the right to have their own opinion. Without different opinions this forum wouldn't be the best around.

You should learn about all the different members. I never one said he couldn't have an opinion. I just don't like it when people call others pussies etc etc etc and it turns out they shouldn't be saying those things due to their own lives. The internet sure does enable people to be something they aren't in real life... in this case an alphamale.

By the way in the other thread when I replied to you about have you been here longer than your join date... I wasn't having a go. I was just puzzled cos you said people have been banned for much less. When thinking about recent bannings the name MantusJohn came to mind and you commented on one of his threads so I thought you meant him. Thats why I was abit puzzled cos he really did need to be banned.

right, because I called the op a "pussy" :rolleyes: apparently

Last edited:
You better be drinking PEDIALYTE by the gallon.

Dehydration will hit you before you have any idea you are reaching it.

And water doesnt contain the electrolytes that you are sweating out to such a high degree due to the DNP.

Pedialyte, powerade or any electrolyte supplement could very well help save your life.

Tons of antioxidents too.

If you are dead set on this... which is a horrible idea, let me just say... but if you are dead set... then try to do anything to help prevent any harm to yourself.

Please follow this. Your gonna do it so make sure you atleast help your body out.

yea, personally I wouldn't go to a gram. I used 600mg in the winter and tolerated it fine since I had the window open with 15 degree weather exposed to my apt. I was in between jobs at the time so I was able to sit home a lot. I definitely think I could have used a gram and have been fine, although it would have been highly uncomfortable. 400mg-500mg is plenty IMO. When he said he could tolerate 750mg fine, I was able to relate because I also used a slightly higher dose myself. And yes I also agree with dukkitlaw, as I always do

right, because I called the op a "pussy" :rolleyes: apparently

No I am referring to various posts in the past. Where your acting like some big shot and saying men are weak etc. This as been brought up before I am surprised you have forgotten.

Just adding that it was your general tone. The fact you have to prove your worth. You got brought back to earth by the real alphamales (on your thread about needing help) of this board (the ones that don't have to prove anything). Anyway this is going against the thread and I not gonna turn it to some stupid slanging match online. So I am out of this thread.

To the OP do you really think moving up to 1g DNP for a few days is really gonna contribute to your long term weight loss :lightbulb: Hire Phil fora year... cheaper than your cycle

Last edited:
I would also recommend getting off the Superdrol asap.

Its going to make you hold water but you wont know how much water you are actually holding and how much weight you are actually losing.

And just cuz you are "holding water" doesnt mean you still cant get dehydrated.

DNP causes you to hold water in the skin but will dehydrate your internal organs.

So thats why it will sneak up on you. Holding water doesnt mean you are holding electrolytes, vitamins and minerals.

The Clen should also be dropped. No need for it. The fat loss from the DNP will over shadow the Clen. Plus it is putting undue stress on your heart. While DNP doesnt stress the heart or cardiovascular system much, it does increase your metabolic rate and core tempurature.

So basically youre attacking your heart, your cardiovascular system, your metabolic system, and increasing thermogenisis....

Yes the body is amazing at adapting but do you really want to push your body that far, that fast, and that hard all at the same time.

Not to mention the liver stress from the Winny and Superdrol.

Add that to the list and youre looking for a hospital stay.

Keep the T3. That should be fine. And your T3 levels will def be lowered from that high of a DNP dose coupled with running Tren.
Only down side running T3 is that low T3 levels will help prevent muscle loss. But youre on some gear, so shouldnt be worrying too much about that.

I could go on.

But hopefully you listen to at least half of what I have said.

Last edited:
If you are "fine" after 2 weeks at 750 I'd say your DNP is probably fake/underdosed. How can one train on that much DNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member