over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Totally honest 1g DNP log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me superdrol aswell- i missed that. Op plaese listen to this guy

crap I missed that too. SD destroyed my liver enzymes and messed up other things in my bloodwork. I will never take that again. That is more dangerous than anything people take for their physiques IMO. also SD and DNP together makes no sense from a cosmetic perspective when test and tren are already in there.

If you are "fine" after 2 weeks at 750 I'd say your DNP is probably fake/underdosed. How can one train on that much DNP?

He may just be very tolerent-but it doesnt mean damage isnt being done. I can tollerate 200 clen easy but dont use it at that as there is no need and i know its dangerous.

I'd try it out for 1-2 days just to test the waters. Obviously you can handle 750mg so I don't see how one extra pill will be fatal after a day or two of assessment. People are over-reacting a little here IMO. Conciliator has stated that many have used over a gram and no one died.

Its not the dnp. Its the combo of everything together that would worry me.

. i drink a TON of water.. about 2.5 liters just at the gym.

Ill keep tabs on how much i water i drink for you guys . i just woke up and drank 1.5 liters in 10 minutes.

I am done with my superdrol run next thrusday, and i have been on it for 2 weeks already on 750mg DNP . so i dont really see the point of stopping now . i will stop the clen after tomorrow. I was taking ephedrine but that didnt really do anything for me for appetite after a couple days. I did feel like i was going to throw up though on the first few days. I just think its a waste of money when im already on stuff now, so i stopped that..

DNP just makes me crave sugary foods like ice cream, etc. I have been drinking mostly water during this whole run, and am getting tired of it, so i drink orange juice now, which helps me combat the sugar craving (instead of going for icecream, and m&m's)

Somedays i will eat around maintainence, which for me is prob ~2300 calories. I never eat more than 3300 calories on a bad day.

like that one guy said, im just tryin to get some poontang in college :( dont be mean

Last edited:
I really really don't know whether to laugh or cry at this thread....

And we wonder why we get such a hard time with what we take and what we do here. This is exactly why aas and bbing gets such a bad name...

If you want "poontang", work on your inner game. Abs will only get you so far with the ladies. They're more cerebral than we are, though an in-shape guy with game is the secret to the pantie soup recipe.

this is pretty crazy, honestly 25lbs of fat would take 2 - 3 months of patience, hard training and good nutrition. mate trust me you can go FAR on 50mg tren / 50 mg test 3 x per week and your basic fat burners rotated. do that with some clever dieting i swear to you, you will get that fat of and not have to go through the health stress your giving yourself right now.

And we wonder why we get such a hard time with what we take and what we do here. This is exactly why aas and bbing gets such a bad name...

Yep. Exactly why it gets a bad name.

. i drink a TON of water.. about 2.5 liters just at the gym.

Ill keep tabs on how much i water i drink for you guys . i just woke up and drank 1.5 liters in 10 minutes.

I am done with my superdrol run next thrusday, and i have been on it for 2 weeks already on 750mg DNP . so i dont really see the point of stopping now . i will stop the clen after tomorrow. I was taking ephedrine but that didnt really do anything for me for appetite after a couple days. I did feel like i was going to throw up though on the first few days. I just think its a waste of money when im already on stuff now, so i stopped that..

DNP just makes me crave sugary foods like ice cream, etc. I have been drinking mostly water during this whole run, and am getting tired of it, so i drink orange juice now, which helps me combat the sugar craving (instead of going for icecream, and m&m's)

Somedays i will eat around maintainence, which for me is prob ~2300 calories. I never eat more than 3300 calories on a bad day.

like that one guy said, im just tryin to get some poontang in college :( dont be mean

Okay, Now I am done being nice and trying to help you.

If you were to read what I wrote... you can still become dehydrated even drinking gallons of water a day. I know this... because it has happened to me.

You need to replenish electrolytes, vitamins and minerals.

You go ahead and drink all the water you want. Until you float away.

But when you end up in the hospital cuz you have an ice cold sweat, you keep dry heaving, your entire body hurts so much all you want to do is sleep and you have a fever.... due to some form of dehydration...

remember I tried to help you.

Goodluck getting POONTANG in college when youre in the hospital. :rolleyes:

Summary:

Thought i'd contribute a little. I will be posting after pics.. I have about ~25lb of fat to lose

College starts again in 2 weeks. I will be doing 1g of DNP (dinitros) (or as long as i can bear it) for 13 more days, not counting today

I eat around maintenance everyday, sometimes a little more because of the intense carb cravings. Orange juice has really been helping me, as i am tired of the taste of water

Ive been on 750mg crystal DNP for the past week and a half. Before that i was on 500mg for 3 weeks, but my diet was bad and did not have the results i could have gotten.

Today is the third day i am on 1g of DNP. I am going to keep my diet in check.

I am also on Test prop / tren 350mg/wk of each. I am also on 50mg Winny ED . This is the 7th week of my cycle. I started 30mg Superdrol exactly 2 weeks ago as well, i will be on that for another week. I will come off the tren in 1 week, and the prop a week after that.

I also am on 100mcg clen, and 100mcg T3 each day as well.

Experience so far with 750-1000mg DNP:

I have to keep a fan on me at all times or else i start to sweat bad. When i sit down in my chair, my ass sweats bad and you can see the wetness on the seat. I sweat really bad in bed, and only get a few hours of sleep a day.

This is a heavy fat loss cycle - the tren doesnt help either with night sweats, and sometimes i get very depressed and angry at a lot.

I have no job, have no need to leave the house. I lift 5 days a week with about 15 heavy sets for each body part. this is my split:

Sunday: chest
Monday: shoulders
Tuesday: legs
Wednesday: off
Thursday: back
Friday: bis/tris
Saturday: 3 mile walk/jog if im feeling up to it, or just rest

Any questions just ask, i try to take pictures of my body each day and share them on here. I also log the weight, reps, sets, and exercise i used for that specific body part each day in a text file, i can share them if you wish..

You have the constitution of a horse and the brain of a fruit fly. For fuck's sake listen to some of the advice here and drop the dosage. This is absolutely ridiculous. You should have your diet in check before even using AAS much less clen, t3 and dnp. If you really want to get laid then I suggest enlarging your wallet not your muscles. :)

the deaths have been debated before, it was found out that the reason the kid died was because he was on other recreational drugs + alcohol at some party, and he was taken to the hospital and the doctor gave him diuretics (think it was lasix) which is what killed him

Read this thread if you're interested in educating yourself. Honestly, i thought you were taking the piss with that laundry list of gear you presented. All you were missing was coke and crystal meth. Winning!!!!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/75133-dnp.html

Well either way Im not against high doses of anything. Except DNP and Insulin are two things that you really have to be careful with. DNP if you mess up and take to much you are going to cook yourself from the inside out.

There is a point where they cant do nothing for you to get your core temperature under control. Good luck Keep us posted but I do think that your stuff is under dosed. MM

Well either way Im not against high doses of anything. Except DNP and Insulin are two things that you really have to be careful with. DNP if you mess up and take to much you are going to cook yourself from the inside out.

There is a point where they cant do nothing for you to get your core temperature under control. Good luck Keep us posted but I do think that your stuff is under dosed. MM

Either that or the OP is 7 feet tall and 450 lbs.

Then I doubt a gram of DNP would hurt.

my stuff is not underdosed - its dinitros DNP.

I am 5"8 185lbs

I think you could easily end up severely dehydrated and in the hospital.
I ended up in the hospital off of just 200mg a day. I got a stomach virus and compounded with the DNP I was dehydrated to the point of passing out.

ericraven2003 theoretically speaking, if someone did overdose badly, besides lying in a cold bath and sipping ice water is there anything you could do? How would you combat dehydration??? What did you do before going into the hospital?

I have used DNP a few times before and went as high as a gram but not consistently for a long time. After getting quality DNP, I could barely handle 450mg after 6 days, so I assume (or should I say hope) OP's DNP is underdosed.

just saying, that extra 250mg risk compared to the results IMO isnt worth it

This is very true

I am 5"8 185lbs

Just quit while you're ahead. So many PM members have tried to help you out, but you just get stupider and stupider with EVERY subsequent post you make in this thread. If you're 5'8 185 with 25 lbs of fat to lose you shouldn't be using the majority of shit you're using let alone all of it in conjunction coupled with high dose DNP. Slow your roll before you end up severely comprimising your health. Absofucklutely incredible...

BEAST

I am 5"8 185lbs

Fuck man, your on tren at 185lb. If it was contest weight then yea, fair enough. You could do half of gram of test, a few iu gh and get a real nice recomp with the good diet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am 5"8 185lbs

I was 5'10" 275lbs, 800mg of test EW - that's all (some ECA for energy) and dropped 18lbs in 10 days. 500mg of DNP max was my dose - D's stuff too - and I felt like death.

Something is wrong with you on so many levels.

First off bro, I appreciate you opening up and doing the whole "show and tell" with what you're running, the time you're on, and your training schedule.

With that said, I think you're setting yourself up for a major disaster with all that gear in your system, plus with all that DNP- to just lose 25lbs.

I seriously think you should reconsider checking out your diet, rather than scarfing down all that essentially slowly killing your insides.

Hope everything works out for you though, without any negative sides. :headbang:

Keep us posted on your progress.

:yeahthat: OP you're really over taxing your body for being such a light weight-with all that gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner