over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Totally honest 1g DNP log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that was you. I thought it was another poster. Your diet is awful. You have had a footlong subway and a milk shake. You need serious help. Save all your drug money and hire a trainer. Although I am 90% sure your the type not to follow what they say anyway.

Exactly. His diet sucks. Why not take low dose DNP and do a low cal diet where you can still workout? This is just silly. Maybe this guy is just pulling our chains.

Clean foods such as rice, a salad, chicken, protein shakes give you no energy. Not to mention the taste loss, its not what you think . People say you cant eat a normal bodybuilders diet on DNP .

You do know what calories are, right? How could you not get energy from eating? Taste loss? Do you know what site this is? Take this nonsense to GetBig or BB.com.

Note that I will be stopping the DNP completely on 8/17, so my last dose will be tuesday. My last dose of prop will be 8/18 Hopefully im carrying a ton of water, because as far as im convinced, the fat doesnt melt off like people claim it to be a miracle drug for fatloss.

lets hope you stay alive or at least out of the ER till then! What are you plans for maintaining your weight loss after you get off all of that?

I read the first page of this post and this makes me sick. This guy is looking for the easy way out. Seriously, wake up or your not going to be walking the earth much longer.

I hope you wise up.

lets hope you stay alive or at least out of the ER till then! What are you plans for maintaining your weight loss after you get off all of that?

He does not have a plan, he will all back if not more.

Clean foods such as rice, a salad, chicken, protein shakes give you no energy. Not to mention the taste loss, its not what you think . People say you cant eat a normal bodybuilders diet on DNP .

anyone that told you that should be shot. I ate a normal bber cutting diet and lots 9lbs of fat in 16 days. this was half the time at 200mg, half at 400mg, and half at 600mg. 1g of DNP isn't a fatal dose but it is also highly unnecessary and not worth it

anyone that told you that should be shot. I ate a normal bber cutting diet and lots 9lbs of fat in 16 days. this was half the time at 200mg, half at 400mg, and half at 600mg. 1g of DNP isn't a fatal dose but it is also highly unnecessary and not worth it

That's 3 halves. :D

He does not have a plan, he will all back if not more.

Do the same thing except eat healthy. Honestly i get sick after eating ice cream / a lot of carbs . But i get cravings for it due to the taste loss DNP gives, and the carb cravings.

My stomach gets this feeling like i want to poop it all out. I enjoy eating healthy good portioned foods. Im going to feel so good once i get off this DNP. I feel like im going to be a new person, right now it feels like theres a cloud over my head. Anyone on DNP can attest to the good feeling you get after, like wow this is how im supposed to feel.

I honestly feel like im eating garbage 24/7 and actually gaining weight when I know im losing weight. On DNP it feels like i want to eat a bunch of carbs but at the same time I dont, and i know im going to get a terrible full feeling aftewards

some of your comments are really depressing me

Last edited:
I just do alot of reading on here, being that its an American board. I am not entirely sure what you can say on here, but on the British boards I would tell you:

You are a complete idiot. You have no idea how to diet or structure any kind of steroid cycle. You are not mentally sound. You WILL die, you are literally a death waiting to happen and I cannot believe what I am actually reading. I am literally shocked at what you have posted.

I am actually lacking the vocabulary to structure the words I want to say to you.

For your own safety, stop what you are doing and stay away from steroids. See a therapist, I noticed someone mentioned you would get it free being in College, please do it now before you hurt yourself even more than you are doing now.

I just do alot of reading on here, being that its an American board. I am not entirely sure what you can say on here, but on the British boards I would tell you:

You are a complete idiot. You have no idea how to diet or structure any kind of steroid cycle. You are not mentally sound. You WILL die, you are literally a death waiting to happen and I cannot believe what I am actually reading. I am literally shocked at what you have posted.

I am actually lacking the vocabulary to structure the words I want to say to you.

For your own safety, stop what you are doing and stay away from steroids. See a therapist, I noticed someone mentioned you would get it free being in College, please do it now before you hurt yourself even more than you are doing now.

Good old British bluntness :)

this is simple

you do not know how to eat right for your goal.
you do not know how to wk out right for your goals.
you do not know how to use supplements for your goals.

seek help from someone that DOES know how to do those things and can relay their experience to you. it will save you years in the gym and years on your life. many vets, myself included, have tried it all, done it all, every combination, every dose, every protocol and we did it METICULOUSLY we did not stray from our diets and after years of diets and contest preps and experimenting and gaining a tremendous amount of wisdom AND knowledge it is only logical you should tap into these resources.
they are all
right
here.....
-JS

I have never tried DNP and never will. Not sure if it is as dangerous as advertised but why would you even risk it?

fuck this whole thing is so easy. Drop the dnp,drop the clen, drop the t3, drop the super droll. keep the test for sure-even up it,keep the tren if you wish, but with your stats i think 200 a week is plenty-go easy on the winny. Do some ipam/cjc 100/100 3 x daily with fasted am cardio 4-5x a week and a little cardio post workout.Focus on compound movemnt-squats,dead lifts, rows, bench.Now eat nothing but meat,eggs fruit and veg,drink nothing but water and watch your body transform and energy levels go through the roof.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::

A few more:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:: thats how frustrated i am with this whole thing,so much good advice on this thread

One more:banghead:

Last edited:
some of your comments are really depressing me

Then you should take heed of them and listen. Stuffing your face with a huge crap diet and then taking a bunch of different drugs to burn it off shows a real lack of intelligence. Did you really think you would post this and we would all say "cool"? Really? By now, I could really care less since you seem to not care at all for your own welfare. Good luck on tearing your health up.:banghead:

Just my .2 cents

I think we should stop responding in this thread only because I belive this person is sick, mentally.

He is using words like, "I dont wont get up in the morning" & "depressed"

Although I know you guys are trying to help this kid, you did your best.

Reason I say to stop responding is that this kid may have suicidal tendecies, if shit hits the fan and something happens (I hope not)....we don't need 3rd party folks going through this thread and causing heat.

To the OP, I wish you nothing but happiness and I hope you conquer your inner self destruction.

Please get help.

Chip

Come on guys, Bert is just trolling trying to get everybody pissed off. I have seen ppl do this before. For whatever reason they get a rise out if people getting frustrated from them. This is classic trolling; nothing else. There is not a kid taking 1gram of DNP with low self esteem.

Just my .2 cents

I think we should stop responding in this thread only because I belive this person is sick, mentally.

He is using words like, "I dont wont get up in the morning" & "depressed"

Although I know you guys are trying to help this kid, you did your best.

Reason I say to stop responding is that this kid may have suicidal tendecies, if shit hits the fan and something happens (I hope not)....we don't need 3rd party folks going through this thread and causing heat.

To the OP, I wish you nothing but happiness and I hope you conquer your inner self destruction.

Please get help.

Chip

your a fucking idiot. suicidal people dont try to better themselves mentally and physically, they just stay inside all day and cut off contact with the world. I put myself into this position by playing videogames all day throughout highschool, turning into a loser, and now i realize what mistake i have done and am trying to fix it. Sure i hate my life the way it is now, but im fixing it using all resources i have reasonably. I came close to conquering my physical goal naturally, but i still wasnt changed mentally last year which lead to me gaining 25 lb of fat (the freshman 15 i guess they call it). Life hit me hard over the past year going to college the first time. See the difference?

Haters are going to hate, but im going to prove them wrong. Id rather live my life to the fullest now in my youth, and have problems in my 60's than not having lived my life at all, full of regrets. Only the successful people take risks in life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker