over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Totally honest 1g DNP log

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to find a good counselor/therapist.

The problem isnt your body.... alot of girls really dont care about a guys body as long as they have a personality and charisma. The problem is your mental state. Youre depressed and your self esteem and self confidence are seriously lacking.

Yes when you get a body... it can help your confidence but confidence is not personality.

You need to work on your mental state first bro.

We are not here trying to make fun of you, or call you dumb.
We are honestly looking out for you. Trying to get you to be safe and healthy.

At 20 years old your body isnt even done growing/changing yet.
So by using gear along with all these other drugs.... you are seriously risking damaging your body in ways that may not show up for years. Not to mention the short term affects now.

Not even specifically talking about the DNP usage now. Im talking about everything. You are too young.

Save the money from buying gear/supplements and like other ppl have said... hire a trainer on here. They will get you shredded the correct way. With diet and cardio. Plus youll learn a shit ton of things about fitness and health.

:yeahthat: I did just as well with the women before i ever touched a weight and i was a bit of a fat fuck-but because i didnt care at the time i was confident and happy-and if your confident and smile a lot they dont seem to need much more. I like the way i look now with my veiny shaply arms and visible(ish;)) abs but its made no difference with the women. I got a mate whos fat as fuck but hes one of the confident jolly fat blokes and the women fucking love him and the guys all respect him. Gotta learn to like who you are,not sure how you do that but speaking to some sort of expert seems the way to go

I too knowing the dangers and stupidity have done 1 gram (up to 1400mg actually) of dnp a day for 14 days, while I had no energy at all was the only negative side effect i experienced until about day 10 the last 4 days were complete hell i seriously thought my organs were failing. looking back now should have stopped right when i began feeling like that but what can i say I was an idiot and toughed out those last couple days.

having been through that I will say if you feel you have to go to above 4-500 grams of dnp a day to get results you need to sit down and evaluate your diet because i gaurantee that is what is holding you back. A lot of people say eat whatever you want on DNP and you will still lose that is complete nonsense, but if your not losing quickly on 400-500mg a day plus a calorie deficeit then your probably taking in more calories than you are aware of

my stuff is not underdosed - its dinitros DNP.

I am 5"8 185lbs

i only lurk this forum but had to chime in and say this is the most outrageous thing i've ever read just wow 185 and taking all those drugs i'm at a loss for words.

You're in college. The way you carry yourself and what you say is more important than the way you look. I think you might want to try my friends technique out. He'll go to a party and go up to literally every girl saying this: "God, you are gorgeous. I would lick your asshole right now". It usually works too, because a guy has to have balls to say something like that, and its pretty funny. getting slapped is a lot better than dying from too many drugs.

Last edited:
You're in college. The way you carry yourself and what you say is more important than the way you look. I think you might want to try my friends technique out. He'll go to a party and go up to literally every girl saying this: "God, you are gorgeous. I would lick your asshole right now". It usually works too, because a guy has to have balls to say something like that, and its pretty funny. getting slapped is a lot better than dying from too many drugs.

Wow, I dont know if I would say exactly that. There must be something better to say than that! :eek: I do agree though with the general premise!

bert777, patience is a virtue.

It is also what brings about accomplishment. DNP isn't worth the trouble or the risk, as there are more virtuous ways of accomplishing your goals.
Look, most of us made mistakes when we were your age, I myself am no exception. And sometimes through pain, suffering and loss we have to learn.

Whatever you say to yourself at this moment to justify your actions, your opinion will change when time passes. Better to take a step back and reflect on your choices.
There is no reason for you to take DNP, which can cause cataracts and your eye-sight is something you will need for maybe another 80 years plus. Food should be your main focus, get to know your own body.

Patience is a virtue. Carelessness and impatience are not.

bert, I hope that you listen to our advice but I realize that when you are young often times you have to experience life before you believe in certain things. It may be that you will only change your ways after you have health problems, and if it must be that way then so be it. I myself fell into that trap.

Well I am trying to follow this thread as I am concerned for you. I do not have a problem with the high doses of gear take all you want that is not what is going to kill you short term or quickly.

I was just worried about the amount of DNP you are on. Guess you are tolerating it but be careful with that stuff. Because if you do mess up there is no turning back.

You can cold bath IV fluids whatever but you will die if you mess with this stuff the wrong way. Please keep us posted on your progress. Thanks MM

update

well ive still been doing 1g DNP per day. I feel like shit all day and dont want to do anything. Its a struggle just to get out of my room and go downstairs. I hate moving. I breathe heavily walking around. My strength in the gym went down a lot, and i ended up shorting myself of my usual sets.

I took my last shot of Tren on tuesday. Last 30mg dose of superdrol, and last 50mg dose of winny on wednesday.

Now the only drugs i will be on are only on prop 100mg eod, 100mcg T3 ED, and 1g DNP ED.

Sometimes i take a preworkout before going to the gym to get energy. I havent been on my normal routine. I have been on 1g of DNP ED since 8/1 (before that i was on 750mg for 2 weeks, so that gives you an idea of the levels already in my system)

This is what ive done at the gym:

8/6 bis,tris:
db tricep: 60x10 65x8 70x8 75x8 80x8 85x5 80x8
db bicep: 25x10 30x8 30x8 35x8 35x8 35x8 40x6 40x5
ez tricep: 60x8 60x8 60x8 60x8 70x7 70x6
ez bicep: 70x7 70x8 60x10 60x10 70x8 70x7
abcrunch: 85x10 95x10 105x10 115x8
romanChair: 25x10 25x10 25x10 25x10

8/8 chest:
incline bench: 95x8 115x8 135x8 155x7 145x8
flat bench: 135x6 175x6 185x6 185x5 (usually can get up to 210x7, but felt weak as shit for some reason)
incline db: 55x8 60x7 65x5 65x6
flat db: 60x8 65x6 70x5 65x6
pec flys: 85x8 85x8 85x8

8/10 legs:
squat: 135x6 185x6 205x5 225x5 245x5 (usually do 280x5, but felt really weak and 245x5 felt very heavy)
leg extension: 155x8 175x8 185x8 200x7
leg press: 270x8 320x7 (felt heavy, usually do 450x8)
seated calf: 90x12 90x12 90x12
db calf: 75x12 75x12

Ive been resting every other day basically. Today im going to be doing back though. The sugar cravings are terrible. Also, ive been having diarrhea for the past week too.

Im considering upping the DNP dose to 1250mg ED.

Note that I will be stopping the DNP completely on 8/17, so my last dose will be tuesday. My last dose of prop will be 8/18 Hopefully im carrying a ton of water, because as far as im convinced, the fat doesnt melt off like people claim it to be a miracle drug for fatloss.

Ive been eating about 3000 calories a day. Sometimes i binge on ice cream and go up to 4k calories a day. Dont criticize me for this and say i dont know how to diet. Ive got down from 220 to 153 naturally within a year, so its not like im basing all my hope on these drugs. They are just a quicker route

Surely the tren, prop, winny, T3, superdrol, and clen raise my maintenance even higher. So if my maintenance is 2300 calories with no drugs, im sure it will be atleast 3000 with the above Drugs (im being highly generous here, because im sure i still would lose fat with ONLY the above drugs).

And the DNP has to burn at least a generously 1lb a day on 750mg (even 500mg) so 3500 calories = 1lb. Not to mention i probably burn 1000 calories by just going to the gym/exercising. So lets say in taking in an average of 3500 calories a day. I should still be burning at LEAST 4000+ calories a day on 1gram of DNP let alone 750mg.

As with any drug ive noticed, people over exaggerate their effects to a high degree.

Last edited:
haha... this has to be a joke

If not your one of the stupidiest people I have ever seen on a forum. You just missed out on the award cos someone on this lovely planet was injecting into his arsehole.

Goodluck with your future. Why don't you try 2g in 6 months when your still fat.

People might think I am far too harshand I understand that. Your a fragile and insecure person. But DNP won't make that go away. Stopping the 1000 cals of ice cream might help though :lightbulb:

haha... this has to be a joke

If not your one of the stupidiest people I have ever seen on a forum. You just missed out on the award cos someone on this lovely planet was injecting into his arsehole.

Goodluck with your future. Why don't you try 2g in 6 months when your still fat.

People might think I am far too harshand I understand that. Your a fragile and insecure person. But DNP won't make that go away. Stopping the 1000 cals of ice cream might help though :lightbulb:

Try eating 2300 calories on all of those drugs with exercise combined and not go crazy in the head . Im pretty sure maintenance for me without the DNP would be at least 3000 anyways . Whats a 500 more calorie strawberry milkshake going to hurt, it will only help me keep my sanity.

Foods i ate today: (I always overcount my calories)

Subway Footlong steak & cheese, american cheese, italian dressing, onions, lettuce. ~1200 calories
Real strawberries Strawberry milkshake ~ ~600 calories

Total so far: 1800 calories

Will probably eat 1000 more after i go to the gym and call it a day. This is a legit question, not trying to fight you, but do you honestly think 3000 calories/day is too much to eat with the stuff im on??? (serious) Im open to criticism...

Last edited:
my stuff is not underdosed - its dinitros DNP.

I am 5"8 185lbs

Ok I have to post, this is just ridiculous man!

I am 24 years old, I started AAS use at 17. I did not start smart either. My first cycle was a gram of test and superdrol for 20 weeks. I have been on non stop ever since.

I was in the same boat as you man, I thought if I had an amazing body it would be pussy galore. It wasn't. By the time I was 23 and split with my ex I had only slept with three women. Guess what, I didn't even loose my virginity until the summer after my freshman year in college. Didn't even make out with a girl till then.

My goals in life have significantly changed since then, I was a lean 250-260 pounds at 21-22 at 5'10. I look ridiculously good for my age, could have done very well competing. Now I hold about 5% more body fat and hover at the 245 mark.

My mental health is way way up. Since my ex and I split 6 months ago pussy is the easiest thing in the world to get... Why? I went to counseling, I got my self respect and self esteem back. I am confident and secure in myself and now can do anything with any woman I want for the most part.

Try eating 2300 calories on all of those drugs with exercise combined and not go crazy in the head . Im pretty sure maintenance for me without the DNP would be at least 3000 anyways . Whats a 500 more calorie strawberry milkshake going to hurt, it will only help me keep my sanity.

Subway Footlong steak & cheese, american cheese, italian dressing, onions, lettuce. ~1200 calories

Will probably eat 1000 more after i go to the gym and call it a day.

I am not doubting that. He could have 3 big shakes per day and still lose weight on DNP. My point is I bet you aall the money in the world he still has those shakes without the DNP.

I can't believe some people egg this guy on. They look having a guinea pig. Love watchingpeople do the extreme just for fun. He is gonna kill himself.

Will probably eat 1000 more after i go to the gym and call it a day. This is a legit question, not trying to fight you, but do you honestly think 3000 calories/day is too much to eat with the stuff im on??? (serious) Im open to criticism...

I just realized that was you. I thought it was another poster. Your diet is awful. You have had a footlong subway and a milk shake. You need serious help. Save all your drug money and hire a trainer. Although I am 90% sure your the type not to follow what they say anyway.

Last edited:
I just realized that was you. thought it was another poster. Your diet is awfu. You have had a footlong subway and a milk shake. You need serious help. Save all your drug money and hire a trainer. Although I am 90% sure your thr type not to follow what they say anyway.

Clean foods such as rice, a salad, chicken, protein shakes give you no energy. Not to mention the taste loss, its not what you think . People say you cant eat a normal bodybuilders diet on DNP .

And no I don't think 3000 cals is too much. But I think something like 2300 would be better. Slowly moving down from your current cals. But I would have you eating good nutritious food spread out throughtout the day.

I would get you off all the drugs. Hey maybe a small dose of test to help matters. You have already fucked up your natural hormones imo so 400mg test per week would be fine. We need to see a pic of you to be able to comment properly.

Your going about this completely the wrong way. You could get your bf right down but that doesn't mean you will be good with women. Your mentality is all wrong.

Clean foods such as rice, a salad, chicken, protein shakes give you no energy. Not to mention the taste loss, its not what you think . People say you cant eat a normal bodybuilders diet on DNP .

Yeah salad, chicken, protein shakes are crap :banghead: So what is a normal bodybuilders diet? Actually don't answer that I give up. I can't even be bothered. Sorry but just being honest. Gonna watch fresh prince of Bel Air.

Have a nice day

well ive still been doing 1g DNP per day. I feel like shit all day and dont want to do anything. Its a struggle just to get out of my room and go downstairs. I hate moving. I breathe heavily walking around. My strength in the gym went down a lot, and i ended up shorting myself of my usual sets.

I took my last shot of Tren on tuesday. Last 30mg dose of superdrol, and last 50mg dose of winny on wednesday.

Now the only drugs i will be on are only on prop 100mg eod, 100mcg T3 ED, and 1g DNP ED.

Sometimes i take a preworkout before going to the gym to get energy. I havent been on my normal routine. I have been on 1g of DNP ED since 8/1 (before that i was on 750mg for 2 weeks, so that gives you an idea of the levels already in my system)

This is what ive done at the gym:

8/6 bis,tris:
db tricep: 60x10 65x8 70x8 75x8 80x8 85x5 80x8
db bicep: 25x10 30x8 30x8 35x8 35x8 35x8 40x6 40x5
ez tricep: 60x8 60x8 60x8 60x8 70x7 70x6
ez bicep: 70x7 70x8 60x10 60x10 70x8 70x7
abcrunch: 85x10 95x10 105x10 115x8
romanChair: 25x10 25x10 25x10 25x10

8/8 chest:
incline bench: 95x8 115x8 135x8 155x7 145x8
flat bench: 135x6 175x6 185x6 185x5 (usually can get up to 210x7, but felt weak as shit for some reason)
incline db: 55x8 60x7 65x5 65x6
flat db: 60x8 65x6 70x5 65x6
pec flys: 85x8 85x8 85x8

8/10 legs:
squat: 135x6 185x6 205x5 225x5 245x5 (usually do 280x5, but felt really weak and 245x5 felt very heavy)
leg extension: 155x8 175x8 185x8 200x7
leg press: 270x8 320x7 (felt heavy, usually do 450x8)
seated calf: 90x12 90x12 90x12
db calf: 75x12 75x12

Ive been resting every other day basically. Today im going to be doing back though. The sugar cravings are terrible. Also, ive been having diarrhea for the past week too.

Im considering upping the DNP dose to 1250mg ED.

Note that I will be stopping the DNP completely on 8/17, so my last dose will be tuesday. My last dose of prop will be 8/18 Hopefully im carrying a ton of water, because as far as im convinced, the fat doesnt melt off like people claim it to be a miracle drug for fatloss.

Ive been eating about 3000 calories a day. Sometimes i binge on ice cream and go up to 4k calories a day. Dont criticize me for this and say i dont know how to diet. Ive got down from 220 to 153 naturally within a year, so its not like im basing all my hope on these drugs. They are just a quicker route

Surely the tren, prop, winny, T3, superdrol, and clen raise my maintenance even higher. So if my maintenance is 2300 calories with no drugs, im sure it will be atleast 3000 with the above Drugs (im being highly generous here, because im sure i still would lose fat with ONLY the above drugs).

And the DNP has to burn at least a generously 1lb a day on 750mg (even 500mg) so 3500 calories = 1lb. Not to mention i probably burn 1000 calories by just going to the gym/exercising. So lets say in taking in an average of 3500 calories a day. I should still be burning at LEAST 4000+ calories a day on 1gram of DNP let alone 750mg.

As with any drug ive noticed, people over exaggerate their effects to a high degree.

Wow. It sures sound like you feel great. :rolleyes:
You are death waiting to happen.
Idiotic people in the world.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views