over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Muscle gain

i put on a pound a day for a good 3 weeks straight on high tren low test...
started off with 350mg tren and 140mg test a week and then bumped it to 420mg tren 210mg test a week.

im up nearly 30 pounds right now and im on week five (and its not estrogen related bloat because im using adex aswell).

im eating LIKE A BEAST though, averaging 6000 kcals a day. fat gain was very little so far.
i was FUCKING impressed with the weight gain, especially cuz most people here said it would be impossible to gain weight with tren (what a bunch of bullshit).

also its funny that people say tren doesnt build size when theyve never tried it on a bulk. surprise surprise you didnt gain 10 lbs of muscle on a cut ... :banghead:

for me tren is a WAY better bulker than test and the strength gains are out of this world...

whats up with the cough though, ive injected ed for 5 weeks now and never got tren cough. maybe its related to the site you shoot? im only hitting quads and delts and ive ripped blood vessels too (probably while pulling out) but never had to cough. or is it related to the speed of injecting? im using slin pins so im shooting VERY slowly.

Last edited:
On week 6 now with tren at 150mg ed, didn't get tren cough untill last week and only one time.

started off with 350mg tren and 140mg test a week and then bumped it to 420mg tren 210mg test a week.

im up nearly 30 pounds right now and im on week five (and its not estrogen related bloat because im using adex aswell).

im eating LIKE A BEAST though, averaging 6000 kcals a day. fat gain was very little so far.
i was FUCKING impressed with the weight gain, especially cuz most people here said it would be impossible to gain weight with tren (what a bunch of bullshit).

also its funny that people say tren doesnt build size when theyve never tried it on a bulk. surprise surprise you didnt gain 10 lbs of muscle on a cut ... :banghead:

for me tren is a WAY better bulker than test and the strength gains are out of this world...

whats up with the cough though, ive injected ed for 5 weeks now and never got tren cough. maybe its related to the site you shoot? im only hitting quads and delts and ive ripped blood vessels too (probably while pulling out) but never had to cough. or is it related to the speed of injecting? im using slin pins so im shooting VERY slowly.

Good stuff. With the slin pins, are you backloading them and are you pinning
every day? I will be doing 315 Tren A + 200 Test P starting friday and wanted to do EOD injections, but they come to about 1.5ml so if I use slin pins (which I'd like to try) I would be stuck doing 2 injections. I've heard people say you can reuse the needle if doing it right away, but I'm not sure.

?

jizzmo
ru seeing fat loss WITH muscle gain?

slin pin is the way to go so ive heard

on a scale of strength gain

1-10 would u say its a 10?

FACT: Tren builds muscle better than any other steroid (except maybe superdrol, but superdrol sucks for every other reason)

So anyone who says their weight stays the same but they look leaner...means they aren't very intelligent. If you stay the same weight and get leaner, why is it you don't lose weight??? It is because you gained muscle and lost fat at the same time, so the net gain is superior.

bump

my man alpha
chimin in

alpha would you think prop would be better also as oppsed to say
200-250mg a week of cyp or enth

used with tren say 50eod or 25mg ed

Jizzmo, can you please post up pics. I know me and others would love to see someone who has gained 30lbs in 5 weeks and it NOT be a bunch of fat and water

In all my years of shooting tren I've had it once. First couple years I never had it ever and like you began to doubt it was real. Then one day [and I cannot tell you what I did different from every other time I pinned it] I got it. Wicked right from the get go. I thought I was going to cough up a lung. Lasted a short while. I was out of control and sweating and had it persisted longer I might have sought some medical attention. Since then I've never had it ever again. Can't explain it, don't know how it happened but that one time it was very real.
The bro knowledge says if you hit a vein and shot the tren right into your bloodstream you get it. Not sure that has any merit or not

Were you doing this cycle from scratch or had you been cruising/cutting before? 30lbs gain coming off a cruise is almost unheard of at the dosages you've listed, especially without orals. Not saying you're bullshitting or anything but I'm just surprised.

Good stuff. With the slin pins, are you backloading them and are you pinning
every day? I will be doing 315 Tren A + 200 Test P starting friday and wanted to do EOD injections, but they come to about 1.5ml so if I use slin pins (which I'd like to try) I would be stuck doing 2 injections. I've heard people say you can reuse the needle if doing it right away, but I'm not sure.

im actually drawing with the slin pins... my tren and prop are on the thin side so its possible. takes a couple of minutes every day though.

reusing slin pins is definitely possible, if you draw the tren, inject and then prop and inject you'd end up piercing 4 times with the needle, shouldnt be too bad. im drawing tren, then prop and then pierce and the needle goes in smoothly every time.

jizzmo
ru seeing fat loss WITH muscle gain?

slin pin is the way to go so ive heard

on a scale of strength gain

1-10 would u say its a 10?

definitely no fat loss for me, i gained a couple pounds of fat, but that was to be expected. my first "real" bulk since 2011.

strength gains are enormous, for example i added 2 reps to my DB incline press every single chest day since i started and i was able to shoulder press the 90lbs DBs for the first time in my life, felt awesome :D
i dont have many other compounds to compare (only tbol, var and test) but none of that came even close.

Jizzmo, can you please post up pics. I know me and others would love to see someone who has gained 30lbs in 5 weeks and it NOT be a bunch of fat and water

obviously at least half of that probably is water weight and i also gained a couple pounds of fat. but im only 7 weeks into my bulk (5 weeks on tren) and im already seeing nice improvements in delts and lats...

i added two pics, first one is about 6 weeks ago, right before i started the tren, 180lbs (im 5'8 so dont hate on me lol). still on low carbs there though so rather dry and flat. second pic is a couple days ago at 212 or so lbs.
obviously i gained some fat and look like a water buffalo right now but all my lifts are going way up and i can still see my abs so ill hopefully hit 220lbs until i hop off the tren. want that 100kg on the scale...

Were you doing this cycle from scratch or had you been cruising/cutting before? 30lbs gain coming off a cruise is almost unheard of at the dosages you've listed, especially without orals. Not saying you're bullshitting or anything but I'm just surprised.

i was cutting before so i went from 2500 kcals straight up to 6000, didnt even plan to go that high but the tren is making me hungry nonstop.
ive cycled 3 times before with PCT but im most likely going to blast / cruise from now on. i always felt i gained too much fat on cycle because of the water weight so i pretty much wasted 70% of the time on cycle cutting.

Attachments

• pre.jpg
    pre.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7,025
  • post.jpg
    post.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4,807
Last edited:
Also, most of my muscle was built from tren. I gained a ton on it. Equal or higher test was being used the whole time too though.

my man alpha
chimin in

alpha would you think prop would be better also as oppsed to say
200-250mg a week of cyp or enth

used with tren say 50eod or 25mg ed

hey fire, I definitely prefer prop (or any short ester) over cup or enth. Especially with tren. This way you can inject both with every shot and you will retain less water, not to mention it works faster and clears faster. I'm a short ester guy all the way when it comes to everything

50mg ED of both (or 100mg both EOD) is a great combo. I like to inject every day personally.

In all my years of shooting tren I've had it once. First couple years I never had it ever and like you began to doubt it was real. Then one day [and I cannot tell you what I did different from every other time I pinned it] I got it. Wicked right from the get go. I thought I was going to cough up a lung. Lasted a short while. I was out of control and sweating and had it persisted longer I might have sought some medical attention. Since then I've never had it ever again. Can't explain it, don't know how it happened but that one time it was very real.
The bro knowledge says if you hit a vein and shot the tren right into your bloodstream you get it. Not sure that has any merit or not

It's funny, I used to never get tren cough. Had it like once or twice. Then all of a sudden I used another source and I get it maybe one out of every 4 times. Sometimes it's really bad, other times it's just some coughing but goes away quick

Nice progress jizzmo no doubt.. trap/arms BLEW up, delts thickened as well..

thanks guys...
yeah my trap growth is actually starting to bother me a bit, ive stopped doing any trap work (except through deadlifts) 2 months ago and theyre still growing and kind of making my shoulders look narrower (and i already have rather narrow shoulders).
i guess the thing with high amount of androgen receptors in the traps (and delts) is true.

curious to know your peptide protocol because the amount of water your holding cannot be from your test dose at 210 and should be alot drier on 420 tren

ive been on ipamorelin and mod grf at 100mcg each 3x a day for about half a year now.
went up to 5x a day two weeks or so ago but dropped it down to 3x a day again after a few days because i got headaches which were probably related to that... weight / weight gain has not changed though.
i rather tend to hold water on ghrp2 than on ipamorelin but im not using that while on tren because of the prolactin increase.

i'd also say that im very carb sensitive, i tend to look flat but more cut the more i drop carbs, no matter what my BF is.
i went from <50g carbs to 600-700 when i started the trenbolone.
i usually prefer increasing or decreasing calories very drastically instead of slowly and steadily, that just works better for me

im actually drawing with the slin pins... my tren and prop are on the thin side so its possible. takes a couple of minutes every day though.

reusing slin pins is definitely possible, if you draw the tren, inject and then prop and inject you'd end up piercing 4 times with the needle, shouldnt be too bad. im drawing tren, then prop and then pierce and the needle goes in smoothly every time.

Wow so you'd actually re-pierce the vial after injecting yourself with the needle? I was thinking I'd just back load it again. But in any case, this is what you're doing...multiple pins with the same needle and going back into the vial with the same pin multiple times?

BTW huge improvements between those 2 pics. So the before pic was already 3 cycles in?

hey fire, I definitely prefer prop (or any short ester) over cup or enth. Especially with tren. This way you can inject both with every shot and you will retain less water, not to mention it works faster and clears faster. I'm a short ester guy all the way when it comes to everything

Can you explain the water thing? Because from my understanding that's a broscience myth considering the hormone is not active until the body cleaves the ester and then it's just the base compound regardless of what ester was on it. Not saying you're wrong, but I don't understand the mechanism if you're right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow so you'd actually re-pierce the vial after injecting yourself with the needle? I was thinking I'd just back load it again. But in any case, this is what you're doing...multiple pins with the same needle and going back into the vial with the same pin multiple times?

BTW huge improvements between those 2 pics. So the before pic was already 3 cycles in?

i dont think it would be too bad... maybe wipe the needle with an alcohol pad after injecting the first time. theres benzyl alcohol in the vial anyways, plus a tren ace vial doesnt really last longer than 3 weeks anyway so there shouldnt be any bacteria growth or whatever...
if you can backload your slin pins then this is obviously better, but mine have a stopper at the end.

yeah the before pic was 3 cycles in, well actually just 2 because i was just on test for 3 weeks but couldnt wait to try the tren (who could resist if you already got the stuff standing next to you :D)

i dont think it would be too bad... maybe wipe the needle with an alcohol pad after injecting the first time. theres benzyl alcohol in the vial anyways, plus a tren ace vial doesnt really last longer than 3 weeks anyway so there shouldnt be any bacteria growth or whatever...
if you can backload your slin pins then this is obviously better, but mine have a stopper at the end.

yeah the before pic was 3 cycles in, well actually just 2 because i was just on test for 3 weeks but couldnt wait to try the tren (who could resist if you already got the stuff standing next to you :D)

OK so I guess you haven't had any issues going into the vial multiple times. I've heard it can take a long time to fill an insulin pin normally, guess I'll find out.

Nice progress jizzmo no doubt.. trap/arms BLEW up, delts thickened as well..

for sure brother! Yeah, some water/bloat but nothing too bad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131